What if Luke Skywalker had Bespin Luke skin ? (Poll)

Weltall
98 posts Member
Greetings, everyone!

WIth all these Luke Skywalker posts around, about why he's not ingame with a lightsaber or even a Jedi status, me and probably many other players are curious...

If CG just swapped current ingame farmboy Luke's skin with Bespin Luke's appearance - no change to any of his abilities, just the skin - would you farm him all the way to 7* and gear him up ?

(Y :) ) - "Hell, yeah ! Luke and lightsabers are what Star Wars is all about !!!"

(N :s ) - "Nay, we already have too many lightsabers ingame, heck Sidious and Ahsoka even have two..."

Let the commenting begin!

Replies

• I already have him maxed out: 7 star, gear 11 with 4/6...

• StarWeed
    13 posts Member
    I would probably quit. Stop with trying to force gun control on the galaxy. Leave Luke's musket alone!!!
  • No change with any abilities? How is Luke supposed to shoot then? With a light saber?
  • No change with any abilities? How is Luke supposed to shoot then? With a light saber?

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    No change with any abilities? How is Luke supposed to shoot then? With a light saber?

he points the light saber at people, then uses the force to shoot it into people and call it back... his special shot also makes it spin while "shooting it" so basically lightsaber throw
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    No change with any abilities? How is Luke supposed to shoot then? With a light saber?

he points the light saber at people, then uses the force to shoot it into people and call it back... his special shot also makes it spin while "shooting it" so basically lightsaber throw

Most all of the Jedi have the same boring down stroke attack, surely they could just copy one of their deliveries.

If ability wise he stayed the same, I'm not sure anyone would be jumping on that bandwagon that was trying to be competitive. Older players already have him max, Newer players would probably farm him until he hit the stage where he is easily phased out the same as now.