Should I upgrade Dooku or Darth Sidious ?

I like both characters but I heard Sidious scale better later into the game. Just wanted to make sure with you guys. They both are 4* right now.

Replies

• You can reliably get sid shards from arena.

Dooku shards are not as easy to come by.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • For me Dooku is a must have in every squad. But Try to upgrade Sidious first, he's more easy to farm and maybe slightly better than Dooku in late game. And Dooku will take more time to upgrade, his shards are hard to get.
  • Sidious without question!!! You can farm him and have him at 7* before you'll have Dooku at 5* even and he's a popular team leader. Think of Dooku as a long term development.....
  • Both for now. At least get Dooku to 4* if you plan on using him for a while.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Sidious is easy to get 7* assume if you stay around 201-500 rank Arena you can get 600 Arena Token. And 5 Shards of Sidious only need 400War tokens. Literally just take 8-9days from 4 stars to 5stars.

Dooku - only 2 place to farm 1-C (hard) Dark side and 1-C(hard) light side. And each day you have 3encounter. Both map you will have totally of 6time to farm their shards.. you might get 2 Shards per day..

• Song wrote: »
    Sidious is easy to get 7* assume if you stay around 201-500 rank Arena you can get 600 Arena Token. And 5 Shards of Sidious only need 400War tokens. Literally just take 8-9days from 4 stars to 5stars.

Dooku - only 2 place to farm 1-C (hard) Dark side and 1-C(hard) light side. And each day you have 3encounter. Both map you will have totally of 6time to farm their shards.. you might get 2 Shards per day..

When I was on 29/30 to get my Dooku to 4*, I didn't get a shard out of 24 tries.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have 28/30 shards to get my Dooku to 4*. I only play 12days. Maybe i pulled some of the Dooku shards from chromium pack
  • The fact that so many players are focusing on getting a very small number of characters, is what ruins this game. I refuse to jump on the bandwagon, lose a lot of PvP, but at least I chose my own way.

Bottom line. This game stinks.
  • Sid is much easier to farm first, I am going for him first

I have to disagree kameleonic this game needs a tweek with resources and Arena ratings, but it's a very fun game and I've played all these cash cows.
  • Kameleonic wrote: »
    The fact that so many players are focusing on getting a very small number of characters, is what ruins this game. I refuse to jump on the bandwagon, lose a lot of PvP, but at least I chose my own way.

Bottom line. This game stinks.

Someone's bitter. Not pointing any fingers.
  • RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Cythis wrote: »
    Sid is much easier to farm first, I am going for him first

I have to disagree kameleonic this game needs a tweek with resources and Arena ratings, but it's a very fun game and I've played all these cash cows.

I think the problem is the game is too fun, and they have limited the ability to play it too much! That is what is making people upset (including me) lol.

<As I sit here and wait for my 5 min timers...>
    --Nud Stark--
  • Cythis wrote: »
    Sid is much easier to farm first, I am going for him first

I think the problem is the game is too fun, and they have limited the ability to play it too much! That is what is making people upset (including me) lol.

<As I sit here and wait for my 5 min timers...>

I can completely agree with that, well said
  • Got 70 shards for Sid only 10 more :-).