Evasion during stun

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned, but personally I feel robbed when one of my stuns finally sticks (Asajj basic for example) then my next few attacks on the stunned target all get dodged. I really don't think this is fair. Resisting an effect or something I can live with, but outright evading any damage while stunned is a logic fail. In reality they should be slightly more succeptible to damage while stunned, but I'm not asking for that, just don't think evading is fair.

Replies

• Yes, this is a bug in my opinion.
  • I agree. There should be other penalties to a stun besides losing 1 turn.
  • Perhaps if stunned your cool down doesn't cool down?

Could be too OP tbh, I'd just be happy if they just didn't dodge.
  • And how anyone evades with 0 dodge is beyond me.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • I just signed to argue about this, not dodging while stunned is something fixed in the oldest games with a mechanic like this one Is beyond me how this isn't fixed here.
  • I think it's fair because being stunned, especially in the arena, still gives you an advantage. When a character gets stunned and loses a hit, it puts that team behind. Apply that whenever Daka stuns 2 people, you've pretty much lost the arena round.
  • Well, I am talking common sense and not how I can make use of broken mechanics. I don't rely on my team getting lucky on a dodge while stunned, I rely on stunning a key opponent char and killing him fast, which is pretty hard if your are going for sidious on a dooku team and the **** dodges while stunned...