Looking for guild

I'm a level 85 looking for active guild that does pit 3 times a week and close to or at heroic tank. Their are 7 of us 6 are 85 one coming up please message me

Replies

• Are guild just split and looking for new home thanks
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    We might have a home for you, are you in discord?
    Morpheus#3011
  • Yes DarkLegion111#8765
  • So you're looking for a guild for all 7 or just yourself?
    So you're looking for a guild for all 7 or just yourself?

• YarYarYinks
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I have room for 7 in my guild. Ally code is 277-446-663.

We do heroic rancor and normal tank, getting close to heroic.
  • Sent you a message if you're still looking.
  • I sent you a pm man. Look it over and let me know what you think. Our alliance of guilds is always expanding and we have a bunch of our guilds already doing heroic. We can most likely work you all into the same heroic guild.
  • Keithkia
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Are guild just split and looking for new home thanks

You can join my guild,.finishing a T7 PIT raid now but another in a few days. Have 4 openings can make room easily.
    Ally code is: 793-276-896
  • Sent you a message as of right now the guild I'm in needs 8 lokis wild. Check us out if your interested we use line so if anyone has any question message me on there or here megacrippletron
  • I have a guild, but we're not there yet, we have more lower level players, and are doing another 5 possibly, prepping them to go to tier 6, so may not be what you want, but we're pretty active, those of us around.
    Amar Union.
    I'll have to check ally codes tomorrow, its late
  • IReaper
    13 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/61/wallet-warriors/

Interested? Can't take 7 but we are currently global 8 ranked guild, look for us in the leader board... we are friendly and competitive. 600 tickets per day is our only rule.
  • My in game name is Wildo Comtez I'm level 79 I'm looking a guild that does more team stuff with more of a schedule I'm pretty good at this game My Arena rank is under 200 and if I wanted I can move up to the rank 20 or 30 And I've got over 70 toon unlocked Ive also got 2 Rebel teams gear 7&8 stars 5&6 Empire team gear 7 stars 5 and 6 full first order, Resistance, Scoundrels, Jedi teams gear level 7, 8, 9, stars 5, 6, and one 7 star Lucinda and the my Jawa team gear 7 stars 4 and 5 working on unlocking Jawa Engineer now I lead the guild I'm in on most days on the dailies my Raids needs improving on but I just don't get enough practice atm so I get my 600 Raid tickets everyday of the week so please message me on Facebook if you have room on your very active guild for one more my Facebook info William Joseph Compton from West Virginia any of the 3 accounts will be fine of just respond to this message THANKS
  • For anyone looking for a guild to join,

Papa Palpatines
    We are a very active guild, who do heroic rancor raids and are working towards Haat raids. We are looking for people who have a good understanding of the game or are willing to learn. We are very relaxed and focus on us all growing together. Feel free to come join we are generally right around 50 members, bit do kick people who become inactive, or do not participate in any ways the benefit the group.

I look forward to meeting you all!
  • I represent a 5 guild alliance all knocking out haat regularly. I am looking to recruit more players to fill open spots. If you have any buddies you want to bring with you all are welcome. Send me swgoh.gg links and ally codes and I will get you in one of our guilds with a raid schedule that fits your time zone. We take haat out in less than an hour.
  • Lukadollar
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm a level 85 looking for active guild that does pit 3 times a week and close to or at heroic tank. Their are 7 of us 6 are 85 one coming up please message me

If you're still looking for a guild for all of you my guild has recently opened up a second guild and we are looking to fill it up, slots are still open and we could take all of you. Pm me if interested
    Post edited by Lukadollar on
  • SIGN UP TO BUILDBA TOP GUILD Level 85 ONLY TB Ready guild Sign up build 1 guild AAT Raid 22million high Average 10Million+
    P2 and P4 Solo and on HAAT I can cover my percentage.
    The Pit Tier7 I can Solo this
    GP 1,136,880
    511-182-598 Ally Code
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    SIGN UP TO BUILDBA TOP GUILD Level 85 ONLY TB Ready guild Sign up build 1 guild AAT Raid 22million high Average 10Million+
    P2 and P4 Solo and on HAAT I can cover my percentage.
    The Pit Tier7 I can Solo this
    GP 1,136,880
    511-182-598 Ally Code

May the 8th...you went all the way back for this?