More Mods

CF_Jedi1234
376 posts Member
edited May 2017
Think, you are facing somebody who has acted most weirdly and used Luke Skywalker on his arena team, and he seems unbeatable, because he has 80% Health Steal. Or a Zaul team that counters every turn. Or a Stormtrooper that seems to revive nearly 80% of the time.
The mods
Evasion Mods
Accuracy Mods
Counter Chance Mods
Revive Mods
Health Steal Mods, etc.
Thoughts?
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies

• Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    I can hardly get any mods worth using despite the thousands and thousands of energy I spend trying to get them. More mods will water down the possibilities of getting usable mods even more. More options is just another way CG can screw around with you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you add evasion mods, you really think zaul will run with counter mods????
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    No
  • Thagar
    50 posts Member
    Honestly, I would like EA to fix the current mod drops 1st before they look to adding more types. It is ridiculous that the hardest challenge will still drop 3 dot mods. Tier 1 should be 3 dot only, T2 4 dot only, and T3 5 dot only.

Would also be nice if they would tweak the drop rates on non-grey mods - and maybe bump up the odds of rights side mods dropping?

just my $0.02
  • Hmm...
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Zaul already have enough evasion, or am I missing something
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • It'll STILL be about getting good speed secondaries, preferably with a nice primary to match the toon. The actual mod set bonus is just icing on the cake, not the purpose of mods.

Like, it's kinda cool, but it's not going to change what really matters.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Zaul already have enough evasion, or am I missing something

No such thing as enough evasion
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Evasion, Counter, and Revive mods would just be too much. I can see accuracy. Health steal...maybe. But this game has too much evasion already. Counter maybe if it was a low chance with decreased damage. And revive is just crazy.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    I think it would be nice to see new mods, that and characters with no lifesteal could use it