[VIDEO] R2 Arena Play: Multiple Combos & Destroying Sith

124Next

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Well the only teams you will probably not see chirrut/baze in with R2 is resistance and Jedi.

I mean the guy on my shard who used to run a full R1 squad switched to Wedge (L), Biggs, R2, Chaze. And honestly it's so easy to beat compared to his R1 team it's great. I don't think he has any zetas on R2, but the Wedge lead relies too heavily on crits and they can't really crit when the sith are stealthed.

Although I do agree, you're mainly just going to see R2 with Jedi/Resistance and teams with Chaze. I've actually found him very useful in GW. He stuns all the time, and can make the enemy target someone with Smoke Screen, plus his unique where he gains 10% max protection at the beginning of a battle allows him to regain protection at the start of a match even after he loses all of it.
    I do still wanna see some more Republic based teams with him in other than just pure Jedi, but I'm not sure how those would look.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Well the only teams you will probably not see chirrut/baze in with R2 is resistance and Jedi.

I mean the guy on my shard who used to run a full R1 squad switched to Wedge (L), Biggs, R2, Chaze. And honestly it's so easy to beat compared to his R1 team it's great. I don't think he has any zetas on R2, but the Wedge lead relies too heavily on crits and they can't really crit when the sith are stealthed.

Although I do agree, you're mainly just going to see R2 with Jedi/Resistance and teams with Chaze. I've actually found him very useful in GW. He stuns all the time, and can make the enemy target someone with Smoke Screen, plus his unique where he gains 10% max protection at the beginning of a battle allows him to regain protection at the start of a match even after he loses all of it.
    I do still wanna see some more Republic based teams with him in other than just pure Jedi, but I'm not sure how those would look.

That would be cool. Except this anti crit meta has reduced the usage of clones sadly.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

That would be cool. Except this anti crit meta has reduced the usage of clones sadly.

Yeah, not sure how they're going to make a comeback with all these abilities that punish crits and the amount of characters spreading crit immunity.
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    I dont use Chaze and absolutely Maul Zaul teams on O, pun intended

GK lead
    R2
    Nihilus
    Rex
    Zarriss, 5's or Chirrut

GK lead makes Kenobi a pain to kill, Rex hides and can take hits also, obviously Zarriss great under GK lead, 5's extra taunt to protect Nihilus, Chirrut fun to throw in also

• bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    i often run rex L, krenic, DT, nihilus, GK. it kills everything on offense, and is not worse than anything else on my shard on defense, holds quite well. off topic from r2 discussion, but shows a very fun team with no annoying chaze or zaul