How many ranks did you lose in arena?

Prev1
Calus_78
504 posts Member
edited February 2016
With the QGJ bug going around, are you getting infected?

How many ranks did you lose in arena? 135 votes

None
45%
J7000The_Oklahoma_KidKrisssRobobobbleeaauuhStormySmallLimesZtyleCrymsonkyngReyneD_MillennialthisgameisdopeRogerfanMeetraSurikdc2484StarSonfungushnitzelPruttRussinMizoGalette 61 votes
Just a few
28%
Bananas2020Amish_AceccfooIM_UR_UPGRADEd3gaussShadowHoundCaspertricksVegetarianHipsterEnklaveThomasLyleFrenzytomMacjackylSweGuyYourMomCheatOnWiiFitRobbathehuttJisstElSoldado_23ArtasViperishAzraelrulez 38 votes
Too many to count
26%
MackemSLAMGenakumaSyth_Huntercosmicturtle333DarkDarkcloudBongoJaqen_HgharMasterTamiasTakforcedinokozakjanoseffdashGermanSovietJaden_ZenSiegfried_Dark1HarfoushLianaraHarmsonNitrocity 36 votes

Replies

• Options
    Too many to count
    I'm getting infected by the "people now know I use fives" bug. Lost me 500 ranks in 6 hours.
  • Options
    Went from 5th to 20th, which is average overnight. Went back to 8th, a few hours left for 6pm here
  • Options
    Yeah, being able to see your team is going to fry people
  • Options
    Too many to count
    I went from 86 last night to 175. Not ally I only drop to 120-130 max. I haven't been below 150 in a couple of weeks.

Back up to 96 now though B)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Just a few
    I went from 17 to 33 and came back to 24 this morning :) Still have some battles to return back to Top 20.
  • Options
    Too many to count
    I went from 48 to 119. Back up to 75 now, but will have to do a 50crystal refresh to get back to where I want to be.
  • Options
    Too many to count
    I was struggling to stay at #50, not i struggle to stay at #200.
  • Options
    Just a few
    Usually finish 1st but landed in 4th today after losing 2Xs to 1st. Top 3 teams were taking advantage of QJG bug for double speed. All had Ben and ability blocked me while their Leia / Rey / Ben / QJG took like 8 turns

I have not battled once saving for tomorrow & am in 16th
  • Options
    Stayed at 9 didn't log in to check till 550pm

Didn't drop a rank for 6 hours
  • Options
    None
    Went from 50's to 30's since it is so much easier to find a team you match up well against.
  • Options
    Went from 8 to 50-something. Granted, I was trying a new NS build in light of the new speed leadership buff.
  • Options
    None
    Still top 5 :wink:
  • Options
    Too many to count
    Usually finish 1st but landed in 4th today after losing 2Xs to 1st. Top 3 teams were taking advantage of QJG bug for double speed. All had Ben and ability blocked me while their Leia / Rey / Ben / QJG took like 8 turns

I have not battled once saving for tomorrow & am in 16th

Same here, the top ranks are abusing the double speed buff, receiving 46 speed for whole jedi team, including old ben :s
  • Options
    Just a few
    16 so far really better than most days.
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • Options
    really bad since I'm only level 50 xD
  • Options
    Just a few
    Well, it's early still in the US - but I've already dropped 40+ ranks (was top 50 - now 98) - and that was with one battle to push me back down into the 70s.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Well, it's early still in the US - but I've already dropped 40+ ranks (was top 50 - now 98) - and that was with one battle to push me back down into the 70s.

This is another change that favors high spenders. I don't like the direction of the game
  • Options
    I dropped from 5 to 10 in 14 hours so far. That's actually even less than usual, lol. Really odd. I'm sure I'll get obliterated by 6pm today. Even more since today I won't be able to play by that time.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    None
    Went from 8 to 50-something. Granted, I was trying a new NS build in light of the new speed leadership buff.

Even before the update, if I smelled a NS team I went for it, they are a little more tricky now, but still my favorite opponent, with my build.
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Just a few
    I dont know if people in my server know about the yoda event they're just getting stronger everyday i usually win 5/5 but now i lost 3 battles and sits at 76 spot, im ussualy 30 -60 :(
  • Options
    Well I was at 31 now at 78 and Rising...
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    None
    No loss, sitting at two for both accounts today. Usually before 6 pm there are minor changes but today it happened after the prize giving time, strange. Maybe people are starting to get used to the new arena interface.
  • Options
    None
    Hopefully the speed bug is patched quickly before to many can take advantage
  • Options
    I hit 4 this morning, it took almost 2nminutes to get back. :/
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    None
    I'm using the advantage because of how fun it is to not have Sid as my lead. I always finish top 5 or 10 anyway. Watching Lumni go before Poe is just too much for me to resist. :D
  • Options
    Maybe 8 or so overnight? Because my arena team was already Qui gon, obiwan, aayla, darth maul and luminara.
  • Options
    Too many to count
    Went from top 20 (17 ending before update) to now a smashing 140! Every time I move up a battle I drop back 5 to 10.
    Guess I'm a target now.

Wish the ai did a better job playing my team. I can beat most teams without losing a character but the ai seems to not even show up.

I have taken a long term approach to the game though. I have 43 toons, most between 4 & 6 * . Once I have more of them to an arena level I don't think this will be much of a problem anymore.

My current team:
    6* sid
    7* lumi
    6* 5s
    6* dooku
    7* ig86

Have tons of nice things working up
    5* resistance pilot
    4* tie
    4* fost
    5* daka
    4* hoth scout
    4* geo
    5* Phasma
    4* Poe (max gear)
    5* Aayla
    6* mace
    5*ahsoka
    6* koth
    6* jc
    ( soon a 5 or 6 Yoda)
    4* Han
    3* qgj
    Plus some others.

I will be back in the arena game one day.
  • Options
    None
    They saw my Eeth Koth and chose another opponent instantly.
  • Stok3d
    140 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    None
    My rank fell to 35 yesterday from being away. I changed to an all jedi team with QGJ as lead and taking spot 1 was relatively easy. What I found most humorous is that I was SEEKING OUT Poe Teams. The top 5 spots were actually the easiest fights.