Grand Master Yoda

Replies

• Wait only people who have 7* Jedis can get him? Did I read that right.?

Only people who have 7* Jedis can get him at 7*. He unlocks at 5*, so you need a team of 5* Jedis to get him at all.

I personally have my 4* squad, will take some dedicated grinding to get them all up to 5* or better.
    So in other words, he is the reward to their big spenders. Color me as one of those that HATES that a popular character is locked behind a event

• EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings,

Grand Master Yoda is the latest character to join Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. For more details on him please see the official blog post here: http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes/news/unlock-grand-master-yoda-in-an-all-new-event

And be sure to check out the new trailer for him below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJm0KByKpA

Grand Master Yoda will be available on 2/11/2016 in an all-new event.

I just noticed this post, and the trailer... So awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • @EA_Jesse ... What time do the actual updates hit? Midnight Pacific? I noticed you could still skip from 11 to 2 in arena around 6pm Pacific today.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Not all of the changes will be live until the forced update tomorrow. I'll give another update in the morning once I know a time frame that it'll go live. The majority of the changes you saw today were UI improvements and the Shard Shop.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Just noticed from watching the trailer and freezing at the yoda spec sheet.. his first two moves have different names than on this page starwars.ea.com/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes/news/unlock-grand-master-yoda-in-an-all-new-event

Ataru is a much better name than just flying strike, but lightspeed assault turned into masterstroke.. seems like its just meant to mirror sidious' Deathstroke.
  • To all, after that Shard Exchange news, tou may want to take advantage of the GW refreh using GW currency. The patch most likely revert it to Crystal refreshes (as it was announced for Mon, but pushed back to update all at once tomorrow). After this you need to login so regularly every day that cashing additional Shards will cost you 50 each.
  • Gungnir75 wrote: »
    And it begins

Are we babylonic here...?

• Yay Get ready for the long term project of this one. Ahaha! I cant wait.
  • That's great news for only Jedi users. Why only a Jedi team of all level 7 can be used? That's ****
  • Because it is a Jedi event :)
    That's great news for only Jedi users. Why only a Jedi team of all level 7 can be used? That's ****

Because it is a Jedi event :) Can be used at level 1 by the way, but Yoda opens with the star level 5.
  • Yoda! Yoda! Yoda! Yoda! Yoda!

We got m*****f****** Yoda!!

Woohoo!!!!
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Monkeyman wrote: »
    F*!^ Yoda I wanted Jar Jar :'(

Just wait for the shard shop exclusive ;)
  • Yoda looks just as tough and badass like I would have expected of Yoda in my view has always been one of the biggest Star Wars icons

Am not sure I am able to get 5 5 * Jedi's ready for tomorrow but fortunately the last event for one week
    then it will be gone in a few weeks to return :)

Will also buckle to see what rate the new shard currency is going to go to
    but will wait to begin to take advantage of the new shard shop that I have seen which Cher the new shard shop only as Jesse has been so kind to give a hint about will come in a few weeks

And Jesse certain you read it here so intent the good work you have managed to create an app game I have been bitten by

May the Force be with you all
  • Yay! Yoda spins like in the prequels ;D
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Give us the rest of the Update plssssssssssssssssss <3:D
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yoda... Yoda everywhere... No one talks about Emperor Palpatine. Bring it on Yoda The Sith Lord is waiting for you
  • As far as I remember Yoda kicked his ****
    Yoda... Yoda everywhere... No one talks about Emperor Palpatine. Bring it on Yoda The Sith Lord is waiting for you

As far as I remember Yoda kicked his **** :)
  • Give Vader shards for the love of God!!!! xD
  • So you need 5 x 7-star jedi to unlock a 7-star yoda... Who the h.. has 5 x 7-star jedi??? I play since 3-4 months and i inly have one 7-star jedi, two 5-star and two 2-star ...so the maximum yoda i can get is a crappy 2-star one? Thank you for nothing... :'(
  • Divoc wrote: »
    So you need 5 x 7-star jedi to unlock a 7-star yoda... Who the h.. has 5 x 7-star jedi??? I play since 3-4 months and i inly have one 7-star jedi, two 5-star and two 2-star ...so the maximum yoda i can get is a crappy 2-star one? Thank you for nothing... :'(

You can't even get a 2 star one. You will have to wait. Enjoy.
    So you need 5 x 7-star jedi to unlock a 7-star yoda... Who the h.. has 5 x 7-star jedi??? I play since 3-4 months and i inly have one 7-star jedi, two 5-star and two 2-star ...so the maximum yoda i can get is a crappy 2-star one? Thank you for nothing... :'(

What CG is telling you with this even: "Spend more money!" This event is a reward to the high rollers. Let's be honest. Who was focusing on a jedi team before this event was announced.

You need to have 5 jedis of 5* if you want to open Yoda. You don't need them to be of 7*
  • Artas wrote: »
    Divoc wrote: »

You need to have 5 jedis of 5* if you want to open Yoda. You don't need them to be of 7*

Which I would bet lots of people won't have
  • Artas wrote: »
    As far as I remember Yoda kicked his ****

As far as I remember Yoda kicked his **** :)

I dont think so.. He run like a coward ^~^
  • Soooooo..... If you don't have 5 7star jedi you can't get him? Smh

What CG is telling you with this even: "Spend more money!" This event is a reward to the high rollers. Let's be honest. Who was focusing on a jedi team before this event was announced.

This event can easily be done F2P and I plan on doing it.
  • Anyone notice Yoda has at least 5 abilities?
    If it has been said sorry for the repeat.
  • Asaaj has 5 abilities too
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Sure is a lot of complaining about the difficulty of acquiring Yoda. It is entirely possible as a FTP player to have 5 jedi at 5* so you can get your Yoda. You just have to focus your resources and time. You may not make it the first round but possibly the 2nd time the event comes if you start now. If you don't plan on putting in the effort or spending money, then don't complain that you can't get the character.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
This discussion has been closed.