Bespin Luke AND Return Of The Jedi Luke at the same time!

What if they released a reskin/rework of farmboy luke as Bespin Luke (not OP, but viable) make him daily log in and then also release ROTJ Luke as a raid prize or Yoda/EP/R2 event or whatever and make him OP?

Thoughts?

Replies

• StarWeed
    13 posts Member
    I like muskets
  • Lol. I do like his animation for Bullseye.
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    Farmer Luke has his place with brand new players. And really especially for a free to play player he is a pretty decent light side toon at the very start. I wouldn't like to see that character reworked, I mean come on, it is star wars, has anyone ever heard of too many Luke's?

Just release bespin Luke as a log in character, and at the end of the month if you collect the shards required to unlock bespin Luke, you can take place in some event to unlock jedi Luke. It would definately bring in a ton of people for that month as it is a 1 time deal for the time being. Six months later or so, then allow a different way to unlock him.
  • MayAddy622 wrote: »
    Farmer Luke has his place with brand new players. And really especially for a free to play player he is a pretty decent light side toon at the very start. I wouldn't like to see that character reworked, I mean come on, it is star wars, has anyone ever heard of too many Luke's?

Just release bespin Luke as a log in character, and at the end of the month if you collect the shards required to unlock bespin Luke, you can take place in some event to unlock jedi Luke. It would definately bring in a ton of people for that month as it is a 1 time deal for the time being. Six months later or so, then allow a different way to unlock him.

Did you feel the same about the recent reworks? Boba? Finn? Kylo? Etc?
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    All they need to do is rename him as Tattoine Luke and release Luke Skywalker as either the Ep V or VI version...
  • MayAddy622 wrote: »

There is only 1 of those characters currently in the game and probably for a long time. Luke on the other hand potentially has 3 different characters within a very short time frame. I think keeping farmer Luke as he is makes sense on a scale. Farmer Luke is for beginners, bespin Luke is for mid gamer, jedi Luke would be for end gamer.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    MayAddy622 wrote: »

There is only 1 of those characters currently in the game and probably for a long time. Luke on the other hand potentially has 3 different characters within a very short time frame. I think keeping farmer Luke as he is makes sense on a scale. Farmer Luke is for beginners, bespin Luke is for mid gamer, jedi Luke would be for end gamer.

Only 3? Farmer Luke, Pilot Luke, Hoth Luke, Bespin Luke, RotJ Luke.

So many Lukes, so little time! Hahahaha
  • All true
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Wouldn't make any sense. Wouldn't mind though. :)
  • id say keep musket luke & release lightsaber luke (either bespin or endor luke - at least 1 will do for now).

hmm... pilot luke? not so much. bespin or endor luke can do that.

:smile:
  • Well I think farmer luke if anything will become pilot luke since it would at least make his toon viable (assuming his red 5 is legit) plus outside of ANH & the beginning of ESB, he's not fighting ship battles as much so his more Jedi builds shouldn't be pilots.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Series of events, you need farm boy luke to unlock pilot luke, who you need to unlock his ship, the ship you need to unlock jedi luke, and then to top it off you need starkiller rey to unlock old man luke.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It is possible with the multi tagged R2 we could start seeing reworks on toons like that to have multiple tags, so removing (reworking ) farm boy luke to be replaced by a multi tag jedi luke as a pilot with R2 could be possible.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    What about old, disgruntled, disillusioned Luke?

giphy.gif
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It is possible with the multi tagged R2 we could start seeing reworks on toons like that to have multiple tags, so removing (reworking ) farm boy luke to be replaced by a multi tag jedi luke as a pilot with R2 could be possible.

I kind of like that. Would work for Chewy too. But obviously not for ones with 2 toons already.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

I kind of like that. Would work for Chewy too. But obviously not for ones with 2 toons already.

Yes it would... fingers crossed.
  • Nothermike
    394 posts Member
    What about old, disgruntled, disillusioned Luke?

giphy.gif

Would he be lightside or darkside?
  • ZephimyrAC
    191 posts Member
    I'm really hoping for Old Luke (Ep. VII)

his only move is a unique:

Stoic - denies buffs to all enemy units.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    I think ROTJ Luke is all we really need. Bespin Luke is just a transition state for his character. His beginning was Luke Skywalker and his end result is powerful Jedi Luke. With EP 9 we could have a grand master Luke as well(another ending state). I don't see the point for every snippet of time for a character to be made into a toon.