Any characters you'd like to see?

Prev1
I'd say shoot for the stars on any characters you'd like to see added to the game, what are some Star Wars characters you'd like to see?

Personally I'd love to see Delta Squad added, as unlikely as it may be.

Replies

• Grevious, Yoda for sure. Then expand to guys from the books maybe like Corran Horn, Kip Durron, and Han and Leias kids. Add in the Vong for extra bad guys too.
  • I want natalie portman in her white shirt (attack of the clones) -padme /queen amidala. ^^
  • Shaak Ti would be great character to have here.I love here so much and i want to see her here.
  • Sebulba floating about in his pod? No?

Loads of these threads about. All the KOTOR cast are requested a lot, especially Malak, Revan and Bastilla.

I want the Rebels cast, purely for the possible Inquisitor spinning lightsabre animation.
  • Grand Admiral Thrawn, Mara Jade, Wedge Antilles are my choices.
  • FTSdan wrote: »
    Grand Admiral Thrawn, Mara Jade, Wedge Antilles are my choices.

Seconded
  • Wait...do Thrawn and Mara even exist anymore? This whole non canon thing has pulled the rug out from under me...
  • Unfortunately, as of now, no. They're just a thing from Legends now... I started reading the Thrawn saga a little bit before they announced that nothing of the EU is canon anymore, earlier this year. But I liked the story so much that I've reading them all regardless. Currently at the last book of the saga. Thrawn is awesome.
  • Still, one can dream D:
  • Han Solo, slave leia, jaba!
  • Aygis wrote: »
    Wait...do Thrawn and Mara even exist anymore? This whole non canon thing has pulled the rug out from under me...

HK47 is non canon too unless they are canonising KOTOR.
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Darth-Nihilus-star-wars-9246449-333-500.jpg
    Darth Nihilus
  • B1 Battle Droid please!!
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    BB8 R2d2
  • Clone wars Darth Maul on his robot legs.
  • I'll take Captain Antilles (not Wedge), Major Derlin (because everybody knows his name), and Bib Fortuna. Maybe throw in a Jabba and Sabine too!
  • There have been a few of these threads and I've never seen Jabba the Hutt mentioned, although I don't know how he would attack lol. Also I wouldn't mind seeing some Gomorreans as minor characters.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • ROTJ Luke
    Slave Leia
    Jango Fett
    Rancor Trainer
    C3PO
    R2D2

• I would love to see the rolling, shielded droids whose names I don't know. They would make great droid tanks.
  • If they would happen to add more none canon characters, darth malgus. While I read deceived he seemed to embody everything a sith should be, just pure physically manifested hate. Even killing the one he loved after recognizing his weakness for her.
  • Luke Skywalker ( Anakin Skywalker Darth Vader) young Obi Wan Kenobi
  • All of them? LOL

Yoda, classic Emperor, Jedi Luke, etc. are all a given. So other than that seeing as how they have HK-47 I'd LOVE for Kyle Katarn and Dash Rendar to be added. Would totally drop money on them

From the new movie I want Captain Phasma the most. And the rest of the ESB bounty hunters for a full team of bounty hunting!
  • I personally would like to see all those NPC enemies as playable, such as Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Recon Stormtrooper, Stormtrooper Commander, etc. I'd also be happy with Han Solo and Rebel Luke (with lightsaber) being playable characters. New characters could be Jango Fett, along with Pre Vizsla with his Darksaber.
  • All the battle droids i mean they are all ready in the game but you cant play as them
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I would love to see the rolling, shielded droids whose names I don't know. They would make great droid tanks.

Droidekka is what their called
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I want general grievous..........

Nothing more is required at this time lol
  • There's a bounty hunter from clone wars series. S2 e17, he seemed like a real bad **** monk type character.

The little guy in the mech suit would be sweet too.
  • Grievous, yoda, r2, Shaak ti, jango, droideka, emperor palp, Ki Adi mundi, obi, Quinlan vos, aurra sing, bossk, dengar, Padme, rex, cody, hardcase, pong, Zam Wesell, and, just cause I would like to destroy him over and over, jar jar
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Yoda and Grevious a must.

I really want young Obi too.

I think our next batch will be mostly OT though, there's already a lot of clone wars and TFA stuff.

So get ready for Yoda, Jedi Luke, Scoundrel Han, Hoth Leia, more Stormtroopers, more OT Bounty Hunters, and stuff like that.
  • JarJar Binks.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907