Stop with silly Empire "Buffs"

I mean, the empire needs one good faction pass, and it's done. No tiny and terrible reworks required. Or make it like the movies, and make so many empire toons, that they outnumber rebels like 20-1 atleast. Or add the trooper maker, so we can run 4 stormtroopers under Veers and stay happy.
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies

• danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I don' t understand what are you trying to say. Do you feel that the pass was enough to make the empire viable? Or that it needs a major overhaul and not minor patchworks like until now?
    If the first go into the empire thread where there are posts from people that have tried in arena the new troopers and you will see that you are wrong.
    If the second I agree with you.
    Post edited by danflorian1984 on
  • I don' t understand what are you trying to say. Do you feel that the pass was enough to make the empire viable? Or that it needs a major overhaul and not minor patchworks like until now?
    If the first go into the empire thread where there are post from people that have tried in arena the new trooper and you will see that you are wrong.
    If the second I agre with you.
    Second
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • I don' t understand what are you trying to say. Do you feel that the pass was enough to make the empire viable? Or that it needs a major overhaul and not minor patchworks like until now?
    If the first go into the empire thread where there are posts from people that have tried in arena the new troopers and you will see that you are wrong.
    I want 1 brilliant pass that makes empire great. Give all Troopers even better synergy, buff up Veers, Tarkin's stats and buff Tarkin altogether, give some RG EP synegy and you are done.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
    I want 1 brilliant pass that makes empire great. Give all Troopers even better synergy, buff up Veers, Tarkin's stats and buff Tarkin altogether, give some RG EP synegy and you are done.

god, no, then we would have Empire running everywhere.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    I don' t understand what are you trying to say. Do you feel that the pass was enough to make the empire viable? Or that it needs a major overhaul and not minor patchworks like until now?

+1 Chirrut and Baze do have synergy, Ahsoka and Anakin too, and Krennic with his personal guard DT, why not Emperor Palpatine with his own personal guard Royal Guard?

In the movies, empire was more troops that were terrible and brilliant rebels. Rebels were outnumbered. Empire was outskilled. Done. But empire heroes were literally insane with their abilities, and Royal guards were not troops. They were elites picked out of the Stormtrooper corps and never betrayed the emperor. The troops only had one advantage- superior numbers. Add that as a buff which is gained by all IT's, and done deal.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • As for empire running everywhere, does Phoenix run even with its shared uniques? No. Anyway, it is about time for the empire meta.
    PS- Add Iden Versio and Inferno Squadron
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • As for empire running everywhere, does Phoenix run even with its shared uniques? No. Anyway, it is about time for the empire meta.

PLEASE no. Where's that "No God No" GIF already?

In the movies, empire was more troops that were terrible and brilliant rebels. Rebels were outnumbered. Empire was outskilled. Done. But empire heroes were literally insane with their abilities, and Royal guards were not troops. They were elites picked out of the Stormtrooper corps and never betrayed the emperor. The troops only had one advantage- superior numbers. Add that as a buff which is gained by all IT's, and done deal.

Empire was outlucked not outskilled
  • exactly they won due to the pwer of a very few people
    ex luke, jyn
  • Empire is fine. Has anybody actually tried the new trooper reworks, or do people just assume that they're terrible because...errr.....zaul? If zaul is your standard here than your always going to be pretty disappointed..
  • Empire is fine. Has anybody actually tried the new trooper reworks, or do people just assume that they're terrible because...errr.....zaul? If zaul is your standard here than your always going to be pretty disappointed..
    Because how many people maxed their troopers before the rework? Very few people have them arena ready. Do you think we just have stacks of stun cuffs lying around?

PLEASE no. Where's that "No God No" GIF already?

aPwKPNY.gif
  • Add this in the final upgrade of uniques of all imperial troopers.
    Whenever critically hit, all alive imperial Troopers gain 'Superior Numbers' for 3 turns.
    Superior Numbers- Buff
    If killed while having this buff, toon revives with 85% health, 0% TM.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
    Because how many people maxed their troopers before the rework? Very few people have them arena ready. Do you think we just have stacks of stun cuffs lying around?

Im not saying that at all. I'm saying that don't complain that the rework wasn't good enough if you've farmed them
  • Ryzak620
    215 posts Member
    The fact that even with the rework, an Imperial Trooper squad, all 7*, all good (not the best) mods, all g11, still have trouble with Chaze means the rework didn't do much. I love what they did with the Imperial Troopers, but it's still not enough to deal with current metas.

Top things I can think of that Imperial Troopers need to be truly competitive as a single cohesive unit
    1. Debuff cleanser (ala Rex, GK, Chirrut, EE)
    2. Auto-Taunter (ala GK and Baze). I realize RG has this,but RG is not a trooper
    3. Health Steal for Stormtrooper

The idea of the Imperial Troopers is great, but it just needs some more help
  • Ryzak620 wrote: »
    The fact that even with the rework, an Imperial Trooper squad, all 7*, all good (not the best) mods, all g11, still have trouble with Chaze means the rework didn't do much. I love what they did with the Imperial Troopers, but it's still not enough to deal with current metas.

Top things I can think of that Imperial Troopers need to be truly competitive as a single cohesive unit
    1. Debuff cleanser (ala Rex, GK, Chirrut, EE)
    2. Auto-Taunter (ala GK and Baze). I realize RG has this,but RG is not a trooper
    3. Health Steal for Stormtrooper

The idea of the Imperial Troopers is great, but it just needs some more help

Actually this rework is perfect to some people. They are weak enough to not be a threat to their toons but the rework let them throw in the faces of empire users/fans that their toons have been made stronger so they can't complain/ ask for them to be brought on par with rebel/sith or even some jedi toons.