Farming hard nodes 9

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
edited May 2017
I'm currently farming ShT and Krennic on 9B and 9D, but after a month of farming, I already don't see the end of the tunnel. ShT 10 shards and Krennic around 12. So, it means that I would need around 2 years to get them 7*.
In 2 years, if the game still exists, they will be like JKG or CUP now. EA/CG should add another place to farm them, and I don't speak about this Chromium pack of course.
A refresh ! Of course, 50 crystals and you're even not sure to have a single shard....

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    I'm currently farming ShT and Krennic on 9B and 9D, but after a month of farming, I already don't see the end of the tunnel. ShT 10 shards and Krennic around 12. So, it means that I would need around 2 years to get them 7*.
    In 2 years, if the game still exists, they will be like JKG or CUP now. EA/CG should add another place to farm them, and I don't speak about this Chromium pack of course.
    A refresh ! Of course, 50 crystals and you're even not sure to have a single shard....

Yup. They are trying to get you to spend crystals for their shards in the store.

Otherwise, yeah, you're looking at 2 years.

That 19.99 USD pack for 80 Shoretrooper shards seems like a bargain. You're basically paying 35 crystals a shard vs. the 80 per in the store.

Good luck.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »

Yup. They are trying to get you to spend crystals for their shards in the store.

Otherwise, yeah, you're looking at 2 years.

That 19.99 USD pack for 80 Shoretrooper shards seems like a bargain. You're basically paying 35 crystals a shard vs. the 80 per in the store.

Good luck.

Yes those packs are interesting for such rare toons, not worth it for SnT or Magma that are easy farms. I think I will get it soon.
    518 posts Member
    The only thing interesting with troopers pack is Shore for sure. 20 euros for 80 shards, which is a month of farming. Mine is already 5* thanks to shipments and crystals from Arena, I'm not much of a spender anymore but this was by far the best offer we got in this game.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Guest wrote: »
    The only thing interesting with troopers pack is Shore for sure. 20 euros for 80 shards, which is a month of farming. Mine is already 5* thanks to shipments and crystals from Arena, I'm not much of a spender anymore but this was by far the best offer we got in this game.

Agree with you. Spending 640 crystals for 8 shards is for me not a good deal. I usually have to spend some crystals to get my 600/600 since I have no time to get every free daily energies, so my crystals are precious and I cannot save them to do that.