When the force isnt with you

So this morning i spent 3.48m on a really decent looking mod. It is a purple cross with 3/4 secondaries present, and one of those was a +4 speed secondary. I thought, "oh thats pretty good" So i scavenged and such until i had enough, then i bought it. Just a few minutes ago i upgraded it... it upgraded the defense secondary TWICE. I wouldve been fine with just ONE upgrade on the speed, but come on! In a game where speed trumps all stats and defense is nigh useless, why must this happen? *sigh*

I'm not one with the force, the force ain't with me.

Whats even worse is that i now have to wait for yet another credit heist...

Anyone else got any stories of the force screwing them over? Id love to hear it ;)

*end of rant*

Replies

• Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh man I feel you big time, just now a gold health triangle 4* with also 4 speed secondary appeared and I bought it for 1.5m if I recall correctly or something close to that then I upgraded till lvl 15, guess which secondary didn't increase at all? >_< And yeah my credit heist is gone too now :neutral:

EDIT: It was a critical chance primary btw
  • Yes I have a similar story, recently I bought a gold mod with a speed secondary and I was so excited until I upgraded it and...yea the speed secondary remained untouched :(:'(

Quick question since we're talking about this:

I haven't seen this yet but I want to know what to do in case I do come across an arrow mod with a speed primary and secondary but costs crystals to get. Do I bite the bullet and buy it? Or save my crystals and wait for another opportunity?
  • Yes I have a similar story, recently I bought a gold mod with a speed secondary and I was so excited until I upgraded it and...yea the speed secondary remained untouched :(:'(

I haven't seen this yet but I want to know what to do in case I do come across an arrow mod with a speed primary and secondary but costs crystals to get. Do I bite the bullet and buy it? Or save my crystals and wait for another opportunity?

From what ive heard, never buy mods for crystals. Ever. Farm them or buy them for credits
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Oh man, I won't complain so much about my secondaries only increasing until 8.

You won't ever find anything with a speed primary and secondary. They don't exist unless someone is cheating.
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    I get speed secondaries between 4 and 10 or sometimes more all the time from mod challenges.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Like a curse for me.. either buy mod with crystal or credit, the upgrade of speed secondary seems hate me :'(
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Spent 4 million plus on two yesterday with speed showing, a gold one and a purple one. Neither rolled speed. SMH.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    Spent 4 million plus on two yesterday with speed showing, a gold one and a purple one. Neither rolled speed. SMH.

Dang thats harsh. The force really is a **** xD
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    go to level 12 just in case you miss, it will save you a lot of credits
    Arimanius wrote: »
    Oh man I feel you big time, just now a gold health triangle 4* with also 4 speed secondary appeared and I bought it for 1.5m if I recall correctly or something close to that then I upgraded till lvl 15, guess which secondary didn't increase at all? >_< And yeah my credit heist is gone too now :neutral:

Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Oh mine is the worst. When I saw the Faction Pass for the Empire I went and gathered the 700 required crystals to buy it and I only got 15 Royal Guard shards
  • Allenb60 wrote: »

I did. That doesnt really relate to the topic or my question
  • Oh mine is the worst. When I saw the Faction Pass for the Empire I went and gathered the 700 required crystals to buy it and I only got 15 Royal Guard shards

I got 10 krennic shards...
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »

wasn't responding to your post, I'll add a quote
  • Allenb60 wrote: »

wasn't responding to your post, I'll add a quote

Oh alright that makes sense xD
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I wouldve been fine with just ONE upgrade on the speed, but come on

This happens pretty often to me, you shouldn't expect that this was the last time. But I try to stay between 70 and 80 million, so it doesn't hurt too bad. :D
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Did that the other day, bought a mod with +5 speed and some other stat for 2.93M, and ended up with +5 speed. Demoralizing.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Arimanius wrote: »

After upgrading some mods and having this same issue of speed secondaries not upgrading at all, i started with this strategy as well, always upgrade to lvl 12 first.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Except when you find a 5* speed arrow, in those cases i upgrade them in full.