6 days to get wedge to 6*

tkl
295 posts Member
I need to get wedge to 6 stars so i can get palp 6 stars! I have wedge at 5 stars and i have 57/85 to get him to 6 stars. Is it possible to get him to 6 stars before the event ends combined with fleet and cantina?

Replies

• Exletion
    649 posts Member
    RNG luck?
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    is it possible?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »
    is it possible?

Depends - how many times can you refresh cantina?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    tkl wrote: »
    is it possible?

Depends - how many times can you refresh cantina?

once a day
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    Yep.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Let me put it this way. The presumed drop rate after thousands of tracked data points is somewhere between 30-36% for shards.

Let's go conservative - so 30%. With no refreshes, you should average about 3 shards per day - that aint gonna make it. Even if you can pick up 10 or so in fleet.

At one refresh (100 crystals) you should be hitting closer to 6/day on average. With a few extras from fleet, you should be good.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Let me put it this way. The presumed drop rate after thousands of tracked data points is somewhere between 30-36% for shards.

Let's go conservative - so 30%. With no refreshes, you should average about 3 shards per day - that aint gonna make it. Even if you can pick up 10 or so in fleet.

At one refresh (100 crystals) you should be hitting closer to 6/day on average. With a few extras from fleet, you should be good.

Okay good now i know i have a chance at it
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Just out of curiosity why stop at 6*? Would you have a 7* rebel team by the end? How often do these things come back anyway? Even if rng completely failed you, you'd have wedge 7* by the next event. Assuming max gear and good mods, EP 5, 6, or 7* isn't much of a game changer anymore.
  • sying wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity why stop at 6*? Would you have a 7* rebel team by the end? How often do these things come back anyway? Even if rng completely failed you, you'd have wedge 7* by the next event. Assuming max gear and good mods, EP 5, 6, or 7* isn't much of a game changer anymore.

I think he is saying he can only get as high as 6* Palp this time around if he gets Wedge to 6*, so im assuming he isnt nearly close enough to get 5 toons to 7 for the complete unlock.

Palp and Yoda events rotate every other month now.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    sying wrote: »

I am farming wedge until he hits 7 stars im just saying that its impossible for me to get him to 7 stars before the end of the palpatine event.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    sying wrote: »

I think he is saying he can only get as high as 6* Palp this time around if he gets Wedge to 6*, so im assuming he isnt nearly close enough to get 5 toons to 7 for the complete unlock.

Palp and Yoda events rotate every other month now.

yes