Replies

• I used,
    lando lead, gear 7
    Ackbar gear 8
    Biggs gear 8
    St han gear 8
    Pathfinder gear 7

All were six star level 70.

Took me some mod switching, and a little bit of rng to finally out damage his heal. I found it to be completely useless trying to kill the emperor first, my strategy was to taunt with pathfinder at first, dispose of the royal guards, then as soon as the royal guards were down taunt with han and save all of his turn meter gain for palp, the entire time cleansing with ackbar or tactical genius as needed.

Twas not easy, but loads of fun!
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Guys help me strats please i cant do it

Use Jyn to stun/remove tm from Palp right away, and keep stunning him/removing his tm while stunned while you take out the RGs. Ackbar to cleanse Vader's DoTs and heal, of course. Use Jyn to revive if you lose someone; if you do it after she has advantage from her basic it's guaranteed.

I recommend Ackbar lead for speed and tenacity, as non-Zeta Jyn lead on that comp doesn't buy much.

• I've read several posts about what characters to use and so far it seems like I should be able to finish the 6th fight. As of now I have not even gotten close. Here is what I am using.

My team
    Lando - 74, 7*, G8, L2-3 mods (health/tenacity)
    Ackbar - 74, 7*, G7, L3-5 mods (health/tenacity)
    Luke - 72, 7*, G7, L2-3 mods (health/tenacity)
    Biggs - 74, 7*, G7 L1-2 mods (health/tenacity)
    K2SO - 70, 7*, G8 L3-4 mods (defense/health)

all characters have skill level 6-max in everything.

The fight always goes the same for me. I kill both guards and have 4-5 people left. 1 or 2 are at 1/3 life. Then palp kills them 1 by 1 and i never do enough damage to kill him. His lifesteal is so insane and combined with his increased turn meter the fight never gets close. I've got him to 50% a few times. I have also tried going for palp first but the guards taunt and I end up having to kill both. By the time both guards die he is back to full hp. I have tried everyone as lead and the results are similar.

I want to know if my team really has a shot and if so could someone provide some detailed attack strategy. I was really hoping to get a 6 this time. I farmed the 7 and knew that was probably an impossible fight but I didn't expect 6 to be this hard.

If I really will not be able to beat it with this combo I don't want to waste anymore resources on it as I rarely use these characters outside of Lando.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Guys help me strats please i cant do it

Use Jyn to stun/remove tm from Palp right away, and keep stunning him/removing his tm while stunned while you take out the RGs. Ackbar to cleanse Vader's DoTs and heal, of course. Use Jyn to revive if you lose someone; if you do it after she has advantage from her basic it's guaranteed.

I recommend Ackbar lead for speed and tenacity, as non-Zeta Jyn lead on that comp doesn't buy much.

Thanks!
  • I used Wiggs, Lando,K2SO, and SRP, with Wedge as lead. Killed EP and then RG for 6*, then killed RG, Vader, and EP last for 7*. Good luck!
  • srob2122
    43 posts Member
    STHan would be a BIG help so if u have him at 6* at least replace K2 with him. Save his taunt for the final level. I beat the 7* tier with the same team (except Han in K2s place) at gear 8 but had all 3-5 dot mods. Taunt with Han,take out guards,Vader,then Palp. Han takes up all the stuns and gives TM so your hitters stay alive. Keep trying n good luck!
  • Jsfondi
    24 posts Member
    Get Biggs and wedge gear 8 , fill the team and auto battle
  • How far is your wedge from gear 6/7 ?
  • srob2122
    43 posts Member
    Sorry,I misread your squad. I actually had wedge in Lukes spot. You may get by but not having the damage from Wiggs will make it very tough.
  • Your team is more than good enough. Keep rerolling and gear all toons to G8 if possible.
  • Revalator wrote: »
    I've read several posts about what characters to use and so far it seems like I should be able to finish the 6th fight. As of now I have not even gotten close. Here is what I am using.

My team
    Lando - 74, 7*, G8, L2-3 mods (health/tenacity)
    Ackbar - 74, 7*, G7, L3-5 mods (health/tenacity)
    Luke - 72, 7*, G7, L2-3 mods (health/tenacity)
    Biggs - 74, 7*, G7 L1-2 mods (health/tenacity)
    K2SO - 70, 7*, G8 L3-4 mods (defense/health)

all characters have skill level 6-max in everything.

The fight always goes the same for me. I kill both guards and have 4-5 people left. 1 or 2 are at 1/3 life. Then palp kills them 1 by 1 and i never do enough damage to kill him. His lifesteal is so insane and combined with his increased turn meter the fight never gets close. I've got him to 50% a few times. I have also tried going for palp first but the guards taunt and I end up having to kill both. By the time both guards die he is back to full hp. I have tried everyone as lead and the results are similar.

I want to know if my team really has a shot and if so could someone provide some detailed attack strategy. I was really hoping to get a 6 this time. I farmed the 7 and knew that was probably an impossible fight but I didn't expect 6 to be this hard.

If I really will not be able to beat it with this combo I don't want to waste anymore resources on it as I rarely use these characters outside of Lando.

Chaze
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I got Palp to 7* during the last one several months ago. I believe I finally was able to kill him first after quite a few tries. Once I knocked Palp and Vader out (he was teamed with Palp in T7 if I remember correctly), the RG's hit like wet noodles. So in 6 & 7 I would try to kill EP first.

Oh, and if you don't have your rebels levelled to 85 with training droids, do it. That made a difference for me since I didn't have my members geared all that strong yet.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    At my palp event, my saviour is the zombie tank. Luke (L), ackbar, leia, biggs, the undead.

All hail SRP!! ;);)
  • I dont have time to get any new characters to 6 or 7 stars except cassian. He is only about 30 shards from 6 so its possible to get him to 6 in time if it would make a difference.
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    Step 1. Replace Luke with Wedge.
    Step 2. ...
    Step 3. Profit.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Revalator wrote: »
    I dont have time to get any new characters to 6 or 7 stars except cassian. He is only about 30 shards from 6 so its possible to get him to 6 in time if it would make a difference.

U can try that.. replace luke. Cassian have good synergy with k2so.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Event went live. We're hit able to 6 star him? He served me well the past couple months at 6 stars, before this event.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    You could take your best mods off your arena team for this event.
  • I have already done just about everything I can. I have my best mods on my palp team. Unfortunately, I cannot get Wedge to 6+ in time. My account is also only 74 so no leveling to 80+. I just wanted to see if I am wasting resources to try and beat the 6* fight. 7 is out of the question I think. I could get Cassian with 1 day left in the event and probably level him to 74 with G7-8 if replacing him for Luke would give me a better shot.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Yes u would.. cassian - k2so synergy:
    If k2so is present, he will call to assist, and so the opposite. U will gain more hit.
  • Lando is really easy to gear to G10 if you have one MK5 and one Nubian Scanner. I completed stage 6 with Lando G10, STHan G8 and three undergeared, bad modded other toons. Even forgot to put Speed arrows on them.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    My apologies. My earlier posts had some gear mistakes so i would like to ask again.

Ackbar (L) 7 star G7
    STH G8
    Jyn G8
    Leia G8
    Wedge G8

All level 70 and 6 stars unless otherwise stated, with 3 star mods at least

• I thought I would just be able to have my rebels at 5* and moderately geared in order to unlock EP at 5* but I've been unable to beat tier v. Is it possible with my team?

https://swgoh.gg/u/hotwheels/collection/?f=rebel
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    I think u will be fine.. just test it. U have like unlimited chance to try it tho :#
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Possible, with improvement. At least they all gear 8, lvl 70.. 75 will be better, equip with decent mod.
  • Ackbar to gear 7 and all abilities maxed as possible should do it. He's important to stay alive as you need his cleanse otherwise with all the shocks you're screwed
  • I'd recommend Biggs if you can. Biggs with wedge under a wedge lead is the best way to go with rebels
  • or You should make a team sort of like this

Wedge(lead)
    Biggs
    Leia
    Ackhbar
    Hoth Soldier/STHan/or anything else

Cause wedge's lead can let allies heal themselves when the critically hit an enemy and if you have Biggs in your team it's something you should've thought of ages ago,

Biggs assisting attack does great damage and his unique ability lets him gain 100% turn meter when an empire attacks him so he can attack twice as much and paired with Wedge's unique he'll be much faster

Leia should be in your team because of multi attack so you can give Biggs ability do lots of damage and being stealth really helps

Ackhbar can help by dispelling debuffs like shock from EP and DOT from Darth Vader while healing allies and that unique buff (can't remember the name) lets allies move a second time if they use special ability ( I recommend you use it on Biggs, Wedge and/or Leia

I recommend hoth rebel soldier because he can grant turn meter to allies and gain turn meter when an enemy is defeated and his special ability lets him attack a second time if he critically hits and cam has 55% chance to stun target
  • RushForGoals
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Deleted.
    Post edited by RushForGoals on