Can't check other people's ships' stats anymore.

I don't know if this was reported already or when this started (only noticed it just now and I think it was fine before since I tend to check stats on enemy ships from time to time) but basically any time I tap another player's ship it just redirects to my own ships and thus I can't check their stats. Happens anywhere, when checking people near your fleet rank, when checking another player from your guild, from the fleet or squad leaderboard, anywhere.

BTW, this bug only happens for ships that you and the player you're checking have in common, if the other player has a ship that you don't own it will properly show THEIR ship's stats.
This is a signature.

Replies

• This is a signature.
  • I noticed this as well. I wonder if it's a bug?
  • I'm at the point where I'm attacking the same teams, but I would like to know if they add a gear level to their pilot.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has been reported and flagged as a bug, thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!

Awesome, it was working fine up until 2 weeks ago then you guys broke it with updates....would be nice to see a speedy resolution to this bug considering it affects ships as a whole... seriously, how can your testers miss something this big before it makes the game....#justfixitalready
  • @CG_Kozispoon any ETA on this bug? :/
    This is a signature.
  • Romarrene wrote: »
    Hiya!

Awesome, it was working fine up until 2 weeks ago then you guys broke it with updates....would be nice to see a speedy resolution to this bug considering it affects ships as a whole... seriously, how can your testers miss something this big before it makes the game....#justfixitalready

No it wasn't, I reported this months ago. (March 5)
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com