Shoretrooper's Usefulness In Raids?

3Cheers4Tyranny
2084 posts Member
edited May 2017
So I decided I'll go ahead and 7-star my Shoretrooper because one, I need a better Empire team and two, my taunting-tanks are kinda lacking (only geared up ST Han and Kenobi and I have no idea why).

So I'm wondering the extent of Shoretrooper's usefulness In raids. I've seen videos/screenshots of him being used as one of the toons used to solo the rancor under a Zader lead, but that's about it.

Replies

• LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    haat p3 with chirpatine or teebotine
  • HAAT P3 with chirpatine team ?
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    He's pretty solid in a trooper team under veers for P2 or P4 in the tank raid... his heal/ crit immunity makes him pretty much indestructible (until enrage of course)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    And why not a full Empire for'AAT P3 ? EP TFP RG StT ShT. They will take advantage of the +30% bonus health of EP.
  • Imperial teams shine in p2-4 but can honestly function in p1 if it's necessary. They may not hold #1 in arena but the pass updated a lot of viability throughout the game. They're fun to experiment with, 10/10 would recommend
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    And why not a full Empire for'AAT P3 ? EP TFP RG StT ShT. They will take advantage of the +30% bonus health of EP.

Because they'll get smoked by the boss, the droids, and the big cannon.
    SnakesOnAPlane