50 Interesting Things You Might Not Know About Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes And More!

Replies

• pretty sure you're right about it being korriban, if you compare it to

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/swtor/images/a/a5/Korriban.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/230?cb=20120124134215&format=webp

it looks pretty similar
  • I do hope they add classic Emperor. Not feeling this current design of him at all. Not a single lightning attack on him is sinful

And I'm VERY excited to see what they do with ships! So many possibilities
  • Thanks!!
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    @Miragi don't mind if I add,

No. 68 - Did you know that you could access a short guide by simply pressing the Gear Icon -> 'Help'

No. 69 - On the 'Help' menu, if you press the progress tab you'll be able to see a panel which says 'Summoning', and illustrated on that panel are exclusive shards that belongs to R2-D2, Princess Leia in her Battle of Hoth costume, Scoundrel Han and Bespin Luke! (Future characters!)

Many thanks @cosmicturtle333 for the heads up :wink:
  • ZarAzi wrote: »
    @Miragi don't mind if I add,

No. 68 - Did you know that you could access a short guide by simply pressing the Gear Icon -> 'Help'

No. 69 - On the 'Help' menu, if you press the progress tab you'll be able to see a panel which says 'Summoning', and illustrated on that panel are exclusive shards that belongs to R2-D2, Princess Leia in her Battle of Hoth costume, Scoundrel Han and Bespin Luke! (Future characters!)

Many thanks @cosmicturtle333 for the heads up :wink:

Of course not! The more the merrier ☺️ I'll add it to the list and credit
  • What a great list of "Easter Eggs"...oh wait, it's Xmas Season.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Loved reading this! I have another for you, somewhat related to #64. If you retreat from a challenge, you do not lose an attempt and the time isn't reset. You can continue to retreat / retry every time you lose a character to ensure you get the three star credit.
  • Nice compilation! Fwiw, Plo Koon's (though only classified as a Jedi) "take charge" ability buffs clones a little, the only other clone recognition I'm aware of besides 5's and the Sergeant.
  • Very nice topic. A good read
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    SiriTa wrote: »
    Loved reading this! I have another for you, somewhat related to #64. If you retreat from a challenge, you do not lose an attempt and the time isn't reset. You can continue to retreat / retry every time you lose a character to ensure you get the three star credit.
    Sounds like you have never lost. Same thing happens.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Did you know if you take out a squad leader their leader ability remains?

... unless you are fighting in Galactic Wars and retreat and re engage. And no one is replaced as leader fyi.
  • Keaven wrote: »

... unless you are fighting in Galactic Wars and retreat and re engage. And no one is replaced as leader fyi.

Ooh, now that is interesting. ;)
  • Can someone answer for me Thanks?

Is Darth Vader can only obtain from quest and the rest of shards from Chromium pack?

How to get following the character beside open Chromium pack?
    Darth Maul, Cad Bane, Coruscant Underworld police, Kit Fisto, Old Ben, Nut Gunray, Qui-Gon Jinn,

• Song wrote: »
    Can someone answer for me Thanks?

Is Darth Vader can only obtain from quest and the rest of shards from Chromium pack?

Darth Maul, Cad Bane, Coruscant Underworld police, Kit Fisto, Old Ben, Nut Gunray, Qui-Gon Jinn,

You are right about Vader. You can only get him through achievements. Right now certain characters are only available though chromium packs. If you want to check where to get shards for characters simply press 'find' on their shard meter and it will tell you where they are available from.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Song wrote: »
    Can someone answer for me Thanks?

There are some characters that you can now purchase limited shards for with crystals through regular shipments. Seems way too expensive though...
  • "72 signs you are playing too much Star Wars: Galaxy Heroes".... *LOL*

No honestly, very nice list, was very amusing and interesting to read !!!
  • Fun and informative read
  • Thanks!

That was a great read!
  • "72 signs you are playing too much Star Wars: Galaxy Heroes".... *LOL*
    Same thing :smiley:
  • #42 - Removing stealth - Asajj Ventress's Strike Fear ability (removing positive buffs from opposing team) can remove stealth. Just did it.
    "....a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration."

Ally Code 889-785-821
  • I found one thing by accident. Here is how to trigger the "Hutt dialogue " in the cantina :)

Just tap near the right edge of "squad arena" table and it should appear
  • SuperJedi
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2015
  • Dunno if this has been mentioned, but if your ally character dies and your 5 all survive, you still get 3☆
  • #15 The hutt to the right says: "I get it. Believe me, I do. Everyone wants to know what it's like to be me. Here's the thing: It's incredible! Okay?"

#49 The medals are given to Luke and Han at the end of Episode IV
  • SuperJedi wrote: »
    I found one thing by accident. Here is how to trigger the "Hutt dialogue " in the cantina :)

Just tap near the right edge of "squad arena" table and it should appear

Nice! I tried it and it worked brilliantly! Added it to the list and credited
    Dunno if this has been mentioned, but if your ally character dies and your 5 all survive, you still get 3☆

Awesome, I was just about to post this too. Added it to the list and credited as well.
    "72 signs you are playing too much Star Wars: Galaxy Heroes".... *LOL*

No honestly, very nice list, was very amusing and interesting to read !!!

Heh :D
    Keaven wrote: »

This is great, didn't know this worked. Tried it and it does. This shall change the face of galactic warfare... (Also added it to the list and credited)
  • Jhi wrote: »
    #15 The hutt to the right says: "I get it. Believe me, I do. Everyone wants to know what it's like to be me. Here's the thing: It's incredible! Okay?"

#49 The medals are given to Luke and Han at the end of Episode IV

He also says, "Oh hi, I think someone over there was looking for you. Someone who's . . . uh not me."
    "I think you're confusing me with someone WHO'S NOT BUSY BEING THE TOP PLAYER!"
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Before a fight starts you can click an enemy and they will be your first target. Helpful if you are doing auto and you want your team to focus a weaker enemy first.
  • Before a fight starts you can click an enemy and they will be your first target. Helpful if you are doing auto and you want your team to focus a weaker enemy first.

You can switch targets mid fight by doing so too, but be warned they may switch targets for no reason whatsoever. Especially in arena, annoyingly.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Before a fight starts you can click an enemy and they will be your first target. Helpful if you are doing auto and you want your team to focus a weaker enemy first.
    Yes, are you referring to the kind of intro scrolling camera shot on the 3/3 battle?

I use this too.
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Before a fight starts you can click an enemy and they will be your first target. Helpful if you are doing auto and you want your team to focus a weaker enemy first.
    Yes, are you referring to the kind of intro scrolling camera shot on the 3/3 battle?

I use this too.

Yep! It's not game changing, but on auto battle you won't waste a characters attack on the first turn.