Zader + Drennic vs. "Optimal" Squads

PuppyJuicers
155 posts Member
edited May 2017
The point of these videos is to promote diversity in squad arena, because it's healthier for the game, IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7_bhpconPA
Post edited by PuppyJuicers on

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Nice run. Maybe you could have been better by ability blocking chirrut and DN at the end of the match with TFP instead of using his basic. But the result is there. I'm also farming ShT, Krennic and DT since Inalso find their kit very good. Have you tried to put Krennic as lead ?
  • Wow, DT lives! That was an awesome comeback. It looked like a total devastation at first.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Nice video.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    There was moment we're everything was very close to lose as you were abou to lose DT...
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Kreennik does not really do much in this battle, i play the same team with boba instead of krennik and its ability block and execute help. Interestingly though, how much they affect the two unique skills of dt and krennik, if dt was dead krennik could have resuscitated it.
    How fast have krennik and dt?
    nice video, i like this team
  • Krennic actually does a lot. He has a 50% chance to give DT 100% TM, when he is hit. He gives DT a minimum of +20% crit damage, up to 50% more if all enemies are debuffed. He can also revive DT, had the AI chosen to hit DT once more Krennic could,have revived him with his special.

That's quite a bit imho.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    I ran that team (only zoba for itp) in Feb this year and it was unbeatable. All my toons are 7* maxed out gear and abilities and have zDT.

Tried it again about 2 weeks ago for 2 days at request of my shardmate only dn for itp. Result was good on my Aug 2016 shard could beat all teams but was falling couple of spots lower than usual (11 instead of 5-7). So definitively a viable team but probably not top arena right now.

With R2 coming in strong lot of shifts in top arena, but this team is on the loosing side of the shifts.
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    LordInuy wrote: »
    Kreennik does not really do much in this battle, i play the same team with boba instead of krennik and its ability block and execute help. Interestingly though, how much they affect the two unique skills of dt and krennik, if dt was dead krennik could have resuscitated it.
    How fast have krennik and dt?
    nice video, i like this team

Without Krennic, I would have lost this match. I purposely called his AOE to get Deathtrooper 100% TM to bomb the other squad and reheal.
    Post edited by PuppyJuicers on
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Agree. People grossly underestimate Krennic. I run zader, krennic, itp, dn, jyn team for heroic Rancor and solo it but the fun fact is that at least 60% of time krennic deals higher damage (per final damage counter) than itp. Another fun fact is that itp has +100 speed as part of HAAT 3 team and Krennic +80 as only in Rancor team. Plus he removes tm aoe, although does not have same block and immunity buff skills as itp.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Cool vids, thanks for sharing. :)
  • Nice setup!
    518 posts Member
    Did you try putting Veers instead of Vader and having Krennic lead ?
    I though about it the last time and by theory crafting you can get this : 40% cc on troopers, AoE with 3 people (GV, ShT and DT) with a lot of AB on the entire opposite team which can possibly stop having all these cleansers going around.
    Plus, you have too ways of gaining 10% prot : either you kill, either you crit and with those 40% crits on troopers (who could possibly gain TM and speed up), you could have a tankier ShT ?

Like I said it's only about theory crafting so I just want to know if someone experienced it ?
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Guest wrote: »
    I though about it the last time and by theory crafting you can get this : 40% cc on troopers, AoE with 3 people (GV, ShT and DT) with a lot of AB on the entire opposite team which can possibly stop having all these cleansers going around.
    Plus, you have too ways of gaining 10% prot : either you kill, either you crit and with those 40% crits on troopers (who could possibly gain TM and speed up), you could have a tankier ShT ?

Like I said it's only about theory crafting so I just want to know if someone experienced it ?

Shore trooper doesn't have an AoE.
    518 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »

I meant GV AoE calls 3 peoples, my bad it wasn't clear. Still, if I wanted to be stubborn I would say he has one, but not one which is damaging, he got a ally AoE. And then someone would answer me that AoE means Attack on Environment so I would only be killed by this argument and would never go back until I reach Hell, place where I could beg for my soul.

• CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »

I meant GV AoE calls 3 peoples, my bad it wasn't clear. Still, if I wanted to be stubborn I would say he has one, but not one which is damaging, he got a ally AoE. And then someone would answer me that AoE means Attack on Environment so I would only be killed by this argument and would never go back until I reach Hell, place where I could beg for my soul.

Boy-_That-_Escalated-_Quickly-_Anchorman.gif
  • Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    Thanks for sharing those videos mate, I'm a droid fan but my second favorite faction is Empire I love your build, Deathtrooper is such a badass honestly
  • Arimanius wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing those videos mate, I'm a droid fan but my second favorite faction is Empire I love your build, Deathtrooper is such a badass honestly

He is definitely a cool character. I farmed mine during the double drop weekend.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    AoE = Area of Effect
    next people are going to think DoT means Death of Tickles or some bullsniz.
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2017

I am working on the other Imperial Troopers as we speak. I hope to be finished with them before the end of the month.
  • AoE = Area of Effect
    next people are going to think DoT means Death of Tickles or some bullsniz.

Death of Tickles sounds brutal.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    I've got a bunch of videos of Krennic & DT in action if anyone wants to check them out...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCoCQiuyEZtkr6j5Y4Y-uo_A
  • Smapty wrote: »
    I've got a bunch of videos of Krennic & DT in action if anyone wants to check them out...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCoCQiuyEZtkr6j5Y4Y-uo_A

Cool videos.