The New Meta!

Wv2EHtNh.jpg

Originality™

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Havent team this team setup on our shard yet, but people usually copy each other.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    TommySitt wrote: »
    It's still beatable by Rex triple cleanse without R2

Every squad is beatable by some other squad.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    GK is still better than R2 in there. People have built R2 and just want to use him is all...and he is certainly good enough to use.
  • TommySitt wrote: »

I can beat these teams, I'm just making my new meta prediction with proof
  • Wv2EHtNh.jpg

Originality™

but they stand no chance to my Corosaunt Underworld Police Lead, with Grevious, Nightsister Initiate, Ugnaught, and Jedi Knight Guardian team.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Wv2EHtNh.jpg

Originality™

but they stand no chance to my Corosaunt Underworld Police Lead, with Grevious, Nightsister Initiate, Ugnaught, and Jedi Knight Guardian team.

Mods are the real meta. Just kidding.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    GK is still better than R2 in there. People have built R2 and just want to use him is all...and he is certainly good enough to use.

Not vs Sith. Vs everyone else probably.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    I actually had to borrow part of my daughter's team to beat this so its Barbie lead, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, and than I added some spice with Nicky Minaj and Iggy. They are unbeatable a combo of style, charm, magic, power and rhythm. No counter yet in galaxy.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

Wait until you see GK, R2, Zarriss, Chaze

• The0n3
    984 posts Member
    vlad745 wrote: »
    I actually had to borrow part of my daughter's team to beat this so its Barbie lead, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, and than I added some spice with Nicky Minaj and Iggy. They are unbeatable a combo of style, charm, magic, power and rhythm. No counter yet in galaxy.

You forgot about the man who punches the knife... And the knife bleeds. Norris, Chuck.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    I have issues with chaze.. They are so annoying.. They are like.... Sand.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Antares wrote: »

There's no Nihilus. A Nihilus team will gradually take you down. Taunting and healing won't last forever when a team member is getting annihilated every couple of turns.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    dad2my3 wrote: »

There's no Nihilus. A Nihilus team will gradually take you down. Taunting and healing won't last forever when a team member is getting annihilated every couple of turns.

Right, so this team can only be beaten by having Nihilus. Great...ahah
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    tumblr_nvsz08sahc1qck203o1_500.jpg
  • Antares wrote: »
    dad2my3 wrote: »

Right, so this team can only be beaten by having Nihilus. Great...ahah

I tried this and it didn't work so well. I don't think there is anyone on my shard that doesn't use DN ... maybe just 1 or 2 jedi teams.
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    RNG is the real Meta.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I used to fight the #1 player in the arena, and it would just time out against his GK, Zarriss, and Chaze. Now I have Nihilus and I've beaten him twice this week.
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh don't worry soon R2 will be nerfed into the ground just like Maul just was. All characters are. It is just a game they use to make people spend more money for one thing or another. I am done chasing meta. It will always change anyways. Just level and play the characters you want to play.
  • I've used the time vortex to beat this team
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

I can beat these teams, I'm just making my new meta prediction with proof

The problem is, when DN went live he destroyed any concept of having a true defensive team. DN can eventually wear anyone down. A fair number of my guildies are now running Wedge/R2 comps as well.

This is so true.
  • Pulsipher
    486 posts Member
    Maybe when they add Mithra, the Jedi outcast, her force rift ability will negate nihilus' op move