Drops Rates Dropped For You After Update?

stupidfatfool
715 posts Member
edited February 2016
Would be ideal to get the truth from the dev team.

Drops Rates Dropped For You After Update? 76 votes

Yes
55%
PhyneasJ7000Amish_AceKrisssSkitskallediangelod3gaussxJazzxSmallLimespepelestatstupidfatfoolRogerfankozakjanosBalbesItscaptainphasmaThomasLylefive2zeroMcPot45Lukeandrew11620Mith 42 votes
No
38%
JJHcosmicturtle333MAdelRogan_Ban84JugilismaaniGalgenstrickDarthNicoSiegfried_Dark1DarkAgeOutlawSmithieCrokadorfnJerBuh3ckmanNerfherder17PsychoticRage924Kwynne4444PlasmajMonkeymanxgame23Kyle_Rain_23 29 votes
Not sure
6%
ShentuDragongarcia_george99CectonDarth_KatsumotoNoSpoil 5 votes
I've already unlocked and maxed out everything in the game.
0%

Replies

• Yes
    definitely... I am 0/6 for many characters.
  • Cecton
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Not sure
    Cantina seems like it's drop rate became worse even before the update. I used to get 12 a day on average and now it's 8.

On the other hand, gear drop rates especially purple has gotten a lot worse. Two days ago I got 20 purple bacta gels for Sid in just a couple refreshes. Now I only got 6 for Poe in several refreshes.
  • No
    xJazzx wrote: »

You hit the wrong option.
  • Yes

No he didn't?
  • No
    Just switched from dooku to Barriss in cantina, today I received 7 shards from one refill + 60 or so credits from over night. That's 15 battles at 12 credits each and a drop rate of almost 50%
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • No
    Mine actually seem better.
  • No
    Findec wrote: »

No he didn't?

Yup, I was wrong. I understood it like, "dropped rates dropped as normal". So in that case, I need to hit the yes option.
  • No
    I feel every update i see this post lol but so far for me i see no differencei win some i lose some
  • No
    Rates seem better than ever.
  • Yes
    Ment no.
  • I think it's too early to tell. I mean the patch has been out for what? Less than 24 hours?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Drops go up and down every day. We had a thread with someone saying that it got buffed. Thing is, when a patch comes out, half the people will roll average or above average and half the people will roll average or below average. Those in the first group will believe there is a drop buff, those in the second group that there is s nerf.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Yes
    Triqui wrote: »
    Drops go up and down every day. We had a thread with someone saying that it got buffed. Thing is, when a patch comes out, half the people will roll average or above average and half the people will roll average or below average. Those in the first group will believe there is a drop buff, those in the second group that there is s nerf.

I'm thinking you are right. I had an exeptionally bad time farming Bariss. Hope I was just really unlucky.
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    No
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • No
    My drop rates are great since the patch.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Yes
    It's all random I guess, but for me the drop rate has seemed to drop.

1-6 shards on Dooku
    3-12 shards on Jedi Consular in the Cantina

I suppose in every 1/4 sim I got a Consular shard, but previously I have been getting 5/6+
  • Your stating "Would be ideal to get the truth from the dev team." implies they're lying and that's ignorant.

Nothing they've said or done can lead one to reasonably conclude they've lied about anything, there have been a miscommunication or two but those were admitted to and apologized for.

They've been pretty transparent throughout and while they're never going to satiate the incessant desire of impatient people to know everything right now, they've been open and forthcoming when they can and said so when they couldn't.

Take off the tin foil hat and get a life.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Yes
    The update has been out for 1 day... confirmation bias in action here.

Oh look who learned a new word today.

The confirmationbiasboyz are here!
  • No
    Seems fine to me. Today, I got 0/6 fotp, 1/6 dooku and then 4/6 fives. That seems fine to me. 5/18 :: ~1/3 - a great rate! Feel it's only fair to track over time...
  • No
    Would be ideal to get the truth from the dev team.

The truth?
    You can't handle the truth!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.