Dooku Zeta under Nihilus Lead

vynn
205 posts Member
Does anyone know if the 10% Protection gain chance for Dooku Zeta (Flawless Riposte) functions under Nihilus Lead? Is the Protection gain non-functional, or is it applied to Health?

Replies

• Liucyfer
    16 posts Member
    Think it is a heal mechanic, not health steal.
    So shouldn't work.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    It's pretty much a wasted Zeta under DN. There's no protection to gain back, plus the health steal under DN lead is wayyyy more effective.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    I wouldn't say entirely wasted, it'll still increase his counter damage and survivability.
  • vynn wrote: »
    I wouldn't say entirely wasted, it'll still increase his counter damage and survivability.

Why is everyone forgetting Crit Immunity from his Zeta? That's far from worthless.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    I mean if you have so many zeta's and you've already zeta'd everyone else you have, then by all means... zeta dooku for under a DN lead. Crit immunity is more on par with an omega ability than a zeta ability. If you want to pay the zeta price for omega functionality then by all means do it.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    I mean if you have so many zeta's and you've already zeta'd everyone else you have, then by all means... zeta dooku for under a DN lead. Crit immunity is more on par with an omega ability than a zeta ability. If you want to pay the zeta price for omega functionality then by all means do it.

Under DN lead, increased counter damage also means increased healing. I'm sure more will agree there are a lot of zeta abilities out there that take higher priority, but I don't agree that it's a waste if he's frequently used.