I feel bad now

It seems that like most others I have avoided leveling jedi because.... the order 66 patch. With droids and Sith etc.. all doing bonus damage to jedi, what was the point at running jedi....

Now the first event is based largely on character that were being avoided because of Jedi Killer teams. I know some of you have out of principle created Jedi teams, I bow to you /em bow to Jedi Rulers!
Ingame name Daremo
Player Ally Code: 631-533-975

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    The new character should be Yoda and his leadership ability should counter all of the Sith benefits against Jedi. Something like...All jedi allies gain 10% increased damage against Sith. Etc.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • My theory is it is kind of like a reward for anyone who didn't hop on a droid/Sith bandwagon. It does suck though because I got such a late start farming I won't have 5,5* Jedi for the event.
  • Sith are still there. Just now Jedi are viable. All factions are now viable (except First Order, who got completely **** on with nerfs and lacking aspects to survive in the new meta). But going from Poe to ALL OTHER FACTIONS EXCEPT FIRST ORDER is still a huge deal. Happy days! Benched First Order.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • I agree so sad about First order getting pushed aside. At least we can part out a few players in different situations.
  • My theory is it is kind of like a reward for anyone who didn't hop on a droid/Sith bandwagon. It does suck though because I got such a late start farming I won't have 5,5* Jedi for the event.

It's to get people into farming jedi ultimately to spend crystals ($$$) , plain and simple. Numbers would show jedi would have a low rate "of collection". This event has people scrambling to level jedi and many people would have used crystals to get more energy, credits and maybe even chromium packs trying to raise jedi. Some of these people would have bought (extra) crystals to do this.

Just need to see how easy or hard now it is to unlock Yoda with these jedi. It seems a lot of people think they'll just like automatically unlock Yoda just for entering, hopefully it's a real challenge.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »
    Happy days!

Well, not for anyone who wants to build anything that isn't speed+DPS. This is a turn-based game and even after this massive shift, still all that matters is who goes first. *shrug*
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • SneakyMcPete
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have played since release and focused entirely on collecting all the Jedi characters not knowing that they would largely suck for a very long time. I got to the point where I was so invested in them that I just said screw it and kept going. I'm glad I did because I almost have a full 7* team now. Arena matches have been very unkind to me especially since I didn't have the spare energy to farm Poe or Poggle. I can't wait for Yoda.