Suggestion: Get Rid of Credit Heists

js4
129 posts Member
Credit heists seem like a good concept in general but they're acting as a detrimental force in the game- they encourage careless use of resources and are allowing players to level up characters far faster than they will ever be able to gear them- something that amplifies negative effects of poor planning skills.

It is also giving players with good self restraint and planning skills an unfair advantage in being ready to buy mods and quickly upgrade new character releases- further adding to the imbalance that irritates many players who have expectations of always finishing at the top despite minimal relative effort or contribution.

Additionally- the variable schedule generates loads of bad attitudes about the game mode's frequency which highlight not only the addictive nature of credit heists but the unhealthy dependency many of its addicts have developed on this game mode- the result is an amplification of a bratty attitude of self entitlement that affects not only forum goers but likely the loved ones of these hopeless addicts.

Have a heart CG and get rid of the credit heist event ASAP.

Replies

• weska24
    53 posts Member
    Dumb
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    weska24 wrote: »
    Dumb

takes one to know one.
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    js4 wrote: »
    weska24 wrote: »
    Dumb

takes one to know one.

You're calling yourself dumb by saying that.

And please close this @Vampire_X it's obvious trolling. What's next, get rid of raid rewards?
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    There isn't enough credit to be had as it is, why would you ever suggest such a thing?

Unless they are going to triple up the credits you get per node this is a HORRIBLE idea.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Please remove gear from matches so we wont be able to gear anyone ever please @Vampire_X
  • Sounds like real life to me.

My need for prolonged self-preservation and planning should give me an advantage over someone who does little to none. Yes, I was referring to money and retirement.

This game does the same thing. Do I eat the whole bag of chips in one sitting or spread it out in small portions over 5 days? Do I gear a Toon that's only good for one aspect of the game? Or the Toon that can be less powerful, but more useful in 3 areas?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    And please close this @Vampire_X it's obvious trolling. What's next, get rid of raid rewards?

Typical attitude of a credit heist addict trying to silence the dissent.

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Pink Saber arrives....

And we are closed.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
This discussion has been closed.