Level Cap Increase.

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Everyone would welcome a lvl cap increase IF the next tier of daily challenges give stuff like stun cuffs, stun guns, and the holo projectors.

Nooice.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    I would prefer a new content and increased prizes for new raid. Make it difficult so it makes even the strongest sweat bullets, but reward the achievements with exquisite prices.

Also, some new content for ships would be more than welcome. Grinding through awful ship arena is a truly miserable experience. It is so balanced and capped that it is suffocating.
  • giphy.gif
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    ELJ7mJL.gif
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I think we need one. Many of us are working on toons we never even use now.

Been playing since 2015, still working on toons I plan to use a lot. But yeah we're due for another level increase... I imagine they have one planned for this summer, October was the last.
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    ELJ7mJL.gif

Made me really lawl
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    js4 wrote: »
    I think we need one. Many of us are working on toons we never even use now.

Been playing since 2015, still working on toons I plan to use a lot. But yeah we're due for another level increase... I imagine they have one planned for this summer, October was the last.

yea and who needs credit heist am i right ;)
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Everyone would welcome a lvl cap increase IF the next tier of daily challenges give stuff like stun cuffs, stun guns, and the holo projectors.

Let's try not to break the game and ruin the grind for all the poor 2015 members.
  • Level cap adds nothing to the game
    We need content not more levels to grind. 117 characters to farm the same nodes over and over again adds nothing.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member

and that still wouldn't give enough of them.
  • Dagobond
    134 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I think most players are not ready for a level increase and all that would entail. Lets see- spending loads of money to not fall behind others, having to purchase even more annoying unobtainable gear pieces and having to wait for the credit heist to maybe gain one level on one character?

No thank you.
  • ummmmmmm.... It's just at the point of what is level 90 going to do? Maybe to lock some content behind player level, maybe. It's not like the level requirements in the challenges really means that much when compared to gear/mods/zetas.

Level 90 is likely to come with GvG, also. Lets just really hope they don't lock Gear 12 gear in that. That has made more then one game unplayable at high levels... so, just no to that.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    yeah lets get a cap increase so we can have things like this.....
    Ehpb9Jk.png
    2YeAOXs.png

Some people's children. :'(
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    Ehpb9Jk.png
    2YeAOXs.png

adq3rjqmhyoc.gif
  • Is this already in the swgoh database @scuba ? Or did you make this up?
    Just looking at it makes me want to kill something.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Is this already in the swgoh database scuba ? Or did you make this up?
    Just looking at it makes me want to kill something.

lol... I have some guildies that just gave me the same response. It is in the swgoh.gg database.
    Of course subject change
  • bologne
    141 posts Member
    Shouldnt you be asking for a ship raid or something.
  • Lolz
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    Gear crunch
    Credit crunch
    Ship Credit crunch
    Omega crunch
  • five2zero wrote: »
    Gear crunch
    Credit crunch
    Ship Credit crunch
    Omega crunch

Captain crunch?
  • Just... no!
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Ehpb9Jk.png
    2YeAOXs.png

HEEEEEELLLL NO!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    nooooo-o.gif
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • scuba wrote: »
    Ehpb9Jk.png
    2YeAOXs.png

Just looking at that is painful...
  • Tatebomb wrote: »
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Define "many"

Even all of us f2p are just working on raid teams and hoarding stuff. Playing the mod lottery for the millionth time and waiting for hard nodes to payout. It's time to give us a major content release.

I'm not f2p by any means and I don't see how a f2p can be where they want to be character wise. The gear grind is real. That being said if legit new content requires a level increase I'm all for it. These 5 minute events I can auto through aren't cutting it.

everyone has their goals in this game. i'm f2p and i've been exactly where i want to be character wise since late last year. sure i still need gear but they are built quite well. but i'm starting to sit on toons that have locked gear and id like that to be unlocked. i'm very much ready for a level cap increase.
  • Need some indication that the purple gear that's currently such a pain to grind will be easier after the level cap increases
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Need some indication that the purple gear that's currently such a pain to grind will be easier after the level cap increases

No, but you will need lots more of it
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Need some indication that the purple gear that's currently such a pain to grind will be easier after the level cap increases

I would assume at least some gear would be and it drinks from the same pool eventually. Honestly all we would need is 1 of either cuffs guns or halos and the others would seem much less painful.
  • No thanks... cpl more months at least