Are you currently farming Imperial Troopers?

danflorian1984
986 posts Member
edited May 2017
Are you farming the new/ reworked Imperial Troopers faction, not just individually Shore and/or DT?

Are you currently farming Imperial Troopers? 59 votes

I am farming them for PvP and HAAT
28%
JohnnySteelAlphaOptimus11BradGoodyearbanjo1071wrabbit37KunSuffian123Gaidal_CainJizzaouseIndominable_JBulYwifEldMapatRakimKeeper32GuestSamDSCMicaelisTukkuRask 17 votes
I am farming them for HAAT
10%
DarthWestly1WaezUltimateSeaDogFahriusdanflorian1984Leoleoleo 6 votes
I am not but I will be soon
8%
aliaknifeProphet_Chinchilla01WreakerOfClashBomsterDarthCucumber 5 votes
I don't plan on starting farming them in the near future
37%
SagefireZombie961RAYRAYevanbioAu5t1nAthuskOlddumperSilverjakkaranudEmoKidSkillsArimaniusCopesSWKevanBlixionNecroscopicActingVerdanisLeo476SithDarthTalonJohnSithT2Kenjik 22 votes
I have no interest in them
15%
TheChosenOne77TooLNojowdad2my3JasFonzQuasarIngwer48E00NMRoger15435Caiaphas 9 votes

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Farming them all but Veers since he's in a hard node along with ShT and Krennic (not a trooper but a 20-energy hard node). It will consume too many energies to farm all 3 together. Veers is 5* now.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Later on, after i finish with my farm path.. around 2018.
  • I am farming them for HAAT
    Even if I voted that I farm them for HAAT, for now I only farm from hard nodes Veers to go with my 6* DT and 4* Shore ( I would also farm Shore if I could, but for me like many others he is unfarmable). Depending on Tarkin rework I will decide if I will farm the rest of them (I have a 4* Snow, 5* Storm and a 1* Magma, all undeveloped) now or later when I will have finished other more useful raid teams.
    Shore and death only. Personally only two decent characters in this pass.
  • I am farming them for PvP and HAAT
    I voted that I'm farming them for PvP and HAAT, but it's not 100% accurate. I'm currently farming DT (almost done), Shore, and doing at least one Veers hard node a day. I'm also farming Krennic (and farmed him pretty hard out of shard shop, so he's almost done). Magma I have the shards for 6*, and can easily get the remainder (I have over 20k GW currency). I'm not farming Snow or Storm at this time. That being said, I could easily get the remainder of Snow and Storm in the amount of time it would take me to gear them.

I'm hopeful for the Tarkin rework to include a viable zeta for his lead.
    Shore and death only. Personally only two decent characters in this pass.

This toons were decent before the pass, and suffered only small modifications during it. The poll was for more for the rest of them, or the full squad if you prefer.
  • I am not but I will be soon
    I think that I will farm Deathtrooper and Shoretrooper, but they are really tough to unlock.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm farming Snowtroop, only because I am running low on toons to farm in the guild store and he's in there. Not really planning to gear him any time soon. That option wasn't really listed, so I didn't vote.
    EDIT: So I misread that the poll was asking about the entire faction. No, I am not.
    Post edited by evanbio on
    evanbio wrote: »
    I'm farming Snowtroop, only because I am running low on toons to farm in the guild store and he's in there. Not really planning to gear him any time soon. That option wasn't really listed, so I didn't vote.

The question is if you are farming the faction so feel free to answer no .
  • Optimus11
    254 posts Member
    Farming is the easy part. Gearing harder and faring mods is really the hardest part.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Farming shoretrooper...becuase he's shoretrooper
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    I'm farming and gearing Snowtrooper and Veers.

Snowtrooper is pretty crucial not only for his own DPS but also for making rest of the squad hit harder.

I don't know that I will necessarily use them in arena (aside from Shore and DT) but they are fun to use in GW.

Storm trooper is a maybe. The extra defense sounds interesting

I don't plan on doing much with Magmatrooper.