Arena Ranking, where are you?

Prev134
I want to know mainly for f2p players what rank are you and what rank have you stayed at for a long period without spending more than £5-7 or $10. im hanging on at rank 52 but i will jump some others when its closer to 6

Replies

• I usually end up between 51-100. I guess thats fine for f2p gets you 2 shipments a day.
  • 7-20. Just buy Dooku pack.
  • I usually end up between 51-100. I guess thats fine for f2p gets you 2 shipments a day.

Same for me
  • I'm usually between 40-100. Only spent 5 bucks on the game.
  • 368 Right Now.. Just spent 5 bucks in the Dark side bundle. Dooku is doing very well.
  • I'm firmly planted at 450. I'm comfortable here for now.
  • i really need atleast top 50 to fund 1 squad cantina refill and 2 energy refills a day so i can farm ct 5555 shards
  • Im around 20-60, bought dooku pack & 1x 7days login pack, but started playing when ppl already was around lvl 20 or higher
    Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
  • Never bought a dime and im usually in 50-100 rank...
  • I usually end up between 51-100.

I'm also staying around there as well and I don't try to push forward as my goal is farming shards. Ranking top 10 in the arena is not a priority yet...
  • 1-10 range
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    im at #227. i usually stay around 201-500 rank lol

i brought the dooku pack & $5 100gems per day for 21days.
  • Song wrote: »
    im at #227. i usually stay around 201-500 rank lol

i brought the dooku pack & $5 100gems per day for 21days.

Snap. I'll go into the 200s sometimes, sometimes 300s, but always lower than 500 for the 600 tokens.
  • I'm currently in the 300s, and not a dime spent.
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    2s64jfm.jpg
  • Usually 300-500.
    But I don't really like PVP. Some days I don't even use all available battles. If I fall over the 500 mark it's no big deal as its only 100 shipment tickets.
    Currently 516 with 4 more battles. Haven't paid a cent.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I'm hovering between 100-150...bought Dooku pack. Just recently bought $20 worth of gems, but achieved current rank without the gems.
  • Always in the top 20, sometimes top 10 if I have enough attempts left. Only bought Dooku.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    I think it depend on your server. I just started this game 12days ago. So at my server the rank are pretty low tier.

#1 = lv59
    #2 = lv57
    #3 = lv53
    #4 = Lv46
  • People that say they place top 50 and don't spend money are usually lying. Those brackets people are paying for extra plays (past the 5 limit) and knocking people out of the higher ranks. I don't buy crystals so I just play to get into the 300s to cement that bracket and collect my 600 + my 100 daily. That's almost 2 purchases a day. It helps that twice this last week I got 2 duplicate emails for arena wins tripling the winnings, LOL. Arena is getting kind of boring though, playing the same Dooku, Chewie and Bariss teams. This game needs some special events and quick.
  • I love being called a liar. Try and keep things civil please.

Screenshot_2015-12-14-18-13-59_zpskhmenyil.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-14-18-12-56_zps5fakq681.png
  • ZoloRunningstrider
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Robobob wrote: »
    People that say they place top 50 and don't spend money are usually lying. Those brackets people are paying for extra plays (past the 5 limit) and knocking people out of the higher ranks. I don't buy crystals so I just play to get into the 300s to cement that bracket and collect my 600 + my 100 daily. That's almost 2 purchases a day. It helps that twice this last week I got 2 duplicate emails for arena wins tripling the winnings, LOL. Arena is getting kind of boring though, playing the same Dooku, Chewie and Bariss teams. This game needs some special events and quick.

Once you get to high rank it's easier to stay their. I only spend crystals on more tickets if I know for sure it will bump me to the next prize tier, which is usually balances out on crystals. Sometimes I get lucky and can snipe and even sneak in top 5 against teams +2000 stronger than me.

I spent money the first week I played to get ahead in levels and gear. But now I don't really need to. Additionally all my toons are ones that are easily farmible, not ones locked in chrono packs.
    Sid, Luminara, Daka, Counselor and Talia.

Dooku's helped me get to the top, but I do t really use him now that I'm there. Just for everyone's information

• Robobob wrote: »
    People that say they place top 50 and don't spend money are usually lying. Those brackets people are paying for extra plays (past the 5 limit) and knocking people out of the higher ranks. I don't buy crystals so I just play to get into the 300s to cement that bracket and collect my 600 + my 100 daily. That's almost 2 purchases a day. It helps that twice this last week I got 2 duplicate emails for arena wins tripling the winnings, LOL. Arena is getting kind of boring though, playing the same Dooku, Chewie and Bariss teams. This game needs some special events and quick.

Kinda disagree. I've encountered people in the top 50 with teams that have mainly the starting the team characters with one very particular character that would have helped them get there and that one particular character isn't Barriss. There is the off chance that person may have acquired that character by being very frugal with their crystals and got exceptionally lucky with a chromium pull..

The higher up you go in the Arena I've also encountered a lot less Chewie and Barriss teams primarily because these two together seriously hurt your damage output.. And there are more and more teams that are utilizing characters that have large health pools or very high damage through single target or AOE. Heck imagine my surprise when I encountered a top 10 team with no one but Luminara as their healer! That was a very painful encounter!

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Robobob wrote: »

No, even if you just spent 50 crystals without spending real money this is possible.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I had obi drop and I noticed after putting him as leader im not attacked much lol
  • I stay anywhere from 150-330. The only people who stay firmly at the top are people who paid, who didnt earn anything the hard way, eventually ill be top 100 without having paid a penny.
  • Robobob wrote: »

Not necessarily. I won't say I've never spent money on this game, but one thing I haven't done is spend crystals to get more than the five free arena plays a day. I started on the first day the game released (Nov 27th?) and I just got my rank 4 reward in the mail 45 minutes ago.

The trick is just to make the largest jumps possible. Use that refresh button until you see the lowest possible rank you can battle and do it every time. You can hop quite a distance in one day.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    J7000 wrote: »
    I had obi drop and I noticed after putting him as leader im not attacked much lol

yep most people who know what he is capable of don't consider it worth the risk, unless they are much higher level than you.. or using a tenacity leader

However I wouldn't get too comfortable with Obi wan protecting you, Lobot, Ackbar and Ewok Elder pretty much renders Obi-wan's primary strength useless.... Lobot you really need to watch out for because he synergies very well with Droids, and many droids are anti-jedi

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Right now at 17, was at 3 15 minutes before the arena payout but got bumped to 13 at payout. I started my first arena match today at 39.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Lorenzo
    110 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just hit the top 100 for the first time and stayed there for the rewards. Spent only $10. Level 46. Might have gotten there faster but I started a couple of days after release (dec 1) and have spent 2 weeks playing catch up. I'm hoping to stay in the top 100 but not expecting to get much higher.

Edit - I have a cookie cutter team; my "secrets," to the extent I have them, are working hard on gear and maximizing my efficiency on a daily basis given the limitations of FTP.