Where is Your Wall of Maul Now?

Looking at my leaderboard today - we have a grand total of ZERO DM leads in the top 30. R2 just blew Maul out of the water :) First Maul lead is at 31 rank, but the "Wall of Maul" has been pushed out to the 40s. 6/10 leads are zDM from rank 42-50. In total, 10 zDM used in the top 50.

Replies

• still at the top:(
  • Good bye Maul
  • Your shard only.

Zaul can still beat any team, so why would they be going anywhere. There's just more options in the "everyone can beat everyone" cluster bum that is arena now.

• I2o53gS.png
    dKcveKe.png
    2IfGMfx.png
    wp6CdG6.png
    oWcx0QA.png

My leader board is all over. But Maul is still hanging out. Unfortunately with no chaze or kenobi, I'm not climbing back into top 20 anytime soon.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    I don't have any problems at all against teams with R2. That's not the reason, I guess.
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    So so happy to say maul is dissappearing on my shard as well
    by far the worst meta we have ever seen in this game

I would go so far as to say it was a cancer that is now in remission :)
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    I love my full Sith team but everything gets boring so I retired them and am experimenting with new teams no big deal
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Now it's a wall of Rex. And that's better why?
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Still plenty of Zaul on my Dec 1st 2015 arena bracket.

He's not dead yet, just gone from your​singular arena, out of the thousands of boards.
  • Dec 15.. 16 zauls in top 30. I won't miss them if they go lol
  • I2o53gS.png
    dKcveKe.png
    2IfGMfx.png
    wp6CdG6.png
    oWcx0QA.png

My leader board is all over. But Maul is still hanging out. Unfortunately with no chaze or kenobi, I'm not climbing back into top 20 anytime soon.

Bro, love that name.
  • SumiXam
    68 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Now it's a wall of Rex. And that's better why?

Exactly
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Now it's a wall of Rex. again.And that's better why?

Here, fixed it for you
    Res non verba
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Rex isnt nearly as infuriating as dodge dodge dodge dodge didge dodge dodge

On top of being impossible to beat speed wise
  • i found dooku to be waaayyyyy more annoying than maul. And the people cheering that maul is on a decline, while rex again rises up in numbers.. lulz. oh you guys
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    i found dooku to be waaayyyyy more annoying than maul. And the people cheering that maul is on a decline, while rex again rises up in numbers.. lulz. oh you guys

Rex is super easy to beat unless your totally outgunned mod wise

Maul ws stupid fast even with trash mods and dodge, stealth, debuffed to the point where sometimes u wouksnt when get to use a skill before u were defeated

Dooky was annoying but maul ws the same with 3 others leads combined i fail to see how dooky could possibly be more annoying
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    I finally broke through the zMaul Wall...

Thanks to R2 & the new expose changes.
    pv7etew.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Currently in my May '16 shard:

26 zMaul
    11 Rex
    5 zQGJ
    4 Nihilus
    3 Wedge
    1 Zader

It's all pretty mixed Rex and Maul make up most of top 20.
  • Personally I love the diversity... And it's making it so much easier with this new change. Rex lead is much easier to beat... Much less RNG interference.