Well then.

Did credit heist, got 2.5mil x 2. And then in order to get Chirrut from level 66 to level 85 it costed me 4.5 mil, leaving me with a profit of 0.5mil from credit heist. (._.) This isnt a whine/nerf/cry post, i just wanted to provide some laughs at the expense of my credit wallet.

Replies

• and getting to 85 is the cheap part. Now on to mods and gear! See you in a month.
  • and getting to 85 is the cheap part. Now on to mods and gear! See you in a month.

yup - mods!!! ranking up too!!! lol!!! gears are a bit more forgiveable - its farming them thatll kill you. but, in terms of creds, mods & ranking up really take the toll on you.

:smiley:
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    So that means you geared chirrut from gear 8 to 11 to need him to be 85??? Wow!!! Impressive, I bet you get another heist before he is gear XI.
    Please stop the cry and manage resources, credits is the lesser of our problems.
    I would agree on credit crunch if mod battles dropped loads of 5* mods, but not, or gear was easier to get, but not, please stop the whine
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    TofuMao wrote: »
    So that means you geared chirrut from gear 8 to 11 to need him to be 85??? Wow!!! Impressive, I bet you get another heist before he is gear XI.
    Please stop the cry and manage resources, credits is the lesser of our problems.
    I would agree on credit crunch if mod battles dropped loads of 5* mods, but not, or gear was easier to get, but not, please stop the whine

You can also get extra credits from squad shipments. Its a game about choices.
  • If you are seriously complaining about credits, how can you possibly deal with the purp gear crunch.

You get around 14m a week, yes it can be gone in 5 seconds but the point is you get a significant amount BUT limited to allocate how you choose.

• TofuMao wrote: »
    If you are seriously complaining about credits, how can you possibly deal with the purp gear crunch.

You get around 14m a week, yes it can be gone in 5 seconds but the point is you get a significant amount BUT limited to allocate how you choose.

Both of you apparently didnt read my post. I specifically said, that it WASNT a whining/cry post. I SPECIFICALLY said that. And no, hes at gear VIII right now, i only recently got him.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Congrats on leveling Chirrut, great investment which will benefit you in the long run
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Congrats on leveling Chirrut, great investment which will benefit you in the long run

Hey look, something positive here xD Thanks! I plan on getting him to gear X at the least, but thats after i finish upgrading the guys im currently focusing on
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Did credit heist, got 2.5mil x 2. And then in order to get Chirrut from level 66 to level 85 it costed me 4.5 mil, leaving me with a profit of 0.5mil from credit heist. (._.) This isnt a whine/nerf/cry post, i just wanted to provide some laughs at the expense of my credit wallet.

Dude.. u are the chosen one!!
    I've got 2,5 + 1,5 today.. and i'm so sad :cry:

Remember.. if u're feel bad, believe that's always someone have worse than u.. and it's me.
    :bawling::bawling::bawling:
  • Phil242
    23 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Remember.. if u're feel bad, believe that's always someone have worse than u.. and it's me.

1,5+ 1,5.... but 2x zeta
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Bruh. 0.5mil profit? What, you looking forward to having credits just sitting there? You profited 19 levels to max level. That's a hell of a profit.
  • I got 1.5m 2x

But something needs to be done about leveling a toon once the level cap is released, it's going to be ridiculous to level 90 someone.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

Hey look, something positive here xD Thanks! I plan on getting him to gear X at the least, but thats after i finish upgrading the guys im currently focusing on

Yeah I was kicking myself for avoiding his tourney way back. Once he went into shipments he became a priority. Even at X, paired with baze, he is very durable and you'll see immediate improvement in arena
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Phil242 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

1,5+ 1,5.... but 2x zeta

1x zeta here.. i feel happy for the moment, then i suddenly feel sad.. about zeta :cry:

Kidding!! maybe next time my fortune change ;)
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    So then...

You really wanted something. You got lots of free credits. You used lots of free credits to get that something you really wanted. And now you are saying it's unfair that you dont have lots of free credits?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R wrote: »
    So then...

You really wanted something. You got lots of free credits. You used lots of free credits to get that something you really wanted. And now you are saying it's unfair that you dont have lots of free credits?

No... once gain, this isnt a whine post. I never said it was unfair, i was simply stating what happened.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i rate this thread a solid 8.5/10.
    people on this forum go on and on with complaints about litterally anything and everything, but the OP should stop crying xD.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    J0K3R wrote: »
    So then...

No... once gain, this isnt a whine post. I never said it was unfair, i was simply stating what happened.

I guess i fail to see the point. But at least console yourself with the fact that there was a time in days gone by when we didnt have CH :)
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • leef wrote: »
    people on this forum go on and on with complaints about litterally anything and everything, but the OP should stop crying xD.

What do you mean by the OP? Im still a bit new to the forums, but ya i get what you mean by all the complaints xD once again i wasnt complaining, just felt like sharing lol. I kinda regret my decision at this point
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Op original poster
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

What do you mean by the OP? Im still a bit new to the forums, but ya i get what you mean by all the complaints xD once again i wasnt complaining, just felt like sharing lol. I kinda regret my decision at this point

About the post or about leveling chirrut?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks to credit heist you should be getting more credits than you're using, I mean getting characters to level 85 faster than they are released. I hope everything goes well with Chirrut for you

I can't tell if you're joking or not, the original post says it isn't a complaint
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Original Poster in this case.
    It could also mean Original Post or Over Powered. The contex usualy is enough to figure out wich one of the 3.
    I didn't think you were complaining, that's why i think it's odd so many people reacted the way they did. Entertaining though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member

Don't worry about all the negativity. Most haven't read it and are just assuming it's a whine post
  • TofuMao doesn't read, sneeekypants doesn't read, Jok3r doesn't read...Im sure more will show up who also, do not read.

And I hear ya, "Hey, my bank just got really big! Let's level some toons! ..... Awwwww." *sadface
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    011vodxvqgcd.gif
    Closing thread. No longer productive and now trending towards bashing thread....

Can't ya'll just get along?
This discussion has been closed.