Galactic War Report – New Character Unveiled!

Prev13456723
EA_Jesse
663 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited June 2017
Hey Everyone!

@CG_TopHat , @CG_NotReallyAJedi and myself recently went on the Galactic War Report and dropped some information on recent updates, another Empire character rework, and unveiled a brand-new character!

Be sure to check out the podcast over at:

http://radiofreetatooine.com/galactic-war-report-episode-57-exclusive-fulcrum-uncovered-w-ea_jesse-tophat-and-nraj/

Cheers!
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    1 1/2 hours. Can we get the cliff notes please?
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    Acrofales wrote: »
    1 1/2 hours. Can we get the cliff notes please?

This.
    Radio is so 20th century.

I choose the Red Pill.
  • banjo1071
    312 posts Member
    Sure, if you pay me for it.....
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Around the 16th minute they talk about tarkins new kit.
    35 Ahsoka (New char)
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    I would be much happier with a note
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Can we see some sort of "text report" from podcast for non-english players?))
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    at 35:00
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Gucci
    178 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    So cliff notes of this....

1. Tarkin rework he's supposed to be a destroyer and eater of rebels

2. Secret fulcrum character is.........Fulcrum Asohka.. Not thrawn or kallus like all thought
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    NOTE im skipping around to find the new character and adding extra info i hear

ugnaught rework possibly (about 20 minutes mark)
    tarkins zeta will give expose to enemies (about 23:30)
    new tarkin ability: zeta to give extra potency on enemy defense (tarkin gains defense based on his potency) (29-30 mark ish)

new character: ashoka tano (adult)
  • Ere742
    50 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It is Ahsoka Tano!!

One of her abilitys have the ability to hit up to 11 times.
    Also immune to damage over time effects!
    She dispels all the debuffs on her and takes a certain % of damage and heals her self a certain % of health for each buff on her.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    yeah and its sooooo great!

Looks like Phoenix have a chance ;)
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Thx you guys! @flux_rono and @Gucci =)
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    she will have an special attack that can hit up to 11 times!!!!!!!!!! (up to 10 addition attacks based on unique buffs)
  • Aramor
    16 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    she will have an special attack that can hit up to 11 times!!!!!!!!!! (up to 10 addition attacks based on unique buffs)

thanks! more info please, I will be infinitely grateful
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Fulcrum Ahsoka, so maybe a Jedi pass in the pipe...
  • Heezyyyy
    95 posts Member
    Ahsoka dispels debuffs on herself and gains health for each buff on her.

Special 1: Take all non-unique buffs from all allies and place them on ahsoka, gain 15% turn meter for each buff applied

Special 2: Dispel all buffs on ahsoka and deal an additional hit for EACH unique buff dispelled (up to 10 additional hits)

Kinda like a light side Vader attack under Palp lead
  • Heezyyyy
    95 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Fulcrum Ahsoka, so maybe a Jedi pass in the pipe...

Fulcrum Ahsoka has Light Side, Rebel, Attacker tags
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    her unique: at the end of her turn she removes all debuffs on herself and looses 14-10% hp (cant kill her) and gains 1-5%hp for each buff. she gets 30% crit immunity at lv 7
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    to unlock her, will be through the marque event.
  • flux_rono wrote: »

These go to 11
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member

These go to 11

yes... but i probably said it bad its 1 attack with up to 10 addition attacks to get 11 total if you have the buffs
  • Honestly, I'm sad. I was really hoping it was going to be Kallus and Thrawn released at the same time with different methods. I just binged S3 of Rebels to get to know Thrawn in preparation. Still, Ahsoka sounds really cool, but I still really wanted Kallus. If you don't mind me, I'll go be in my sad corner wishing for Kallus and his awesome muttonchops.
  • Heezyyyy
    95 posts Member
    Honestly, I'm sad. I was really hoping it was going to be Kallus and Thrawn released at the same time with different methods. I just binged S3 of Rebels to get to know Thrawn in preparation. Still, Ahsoka sounds really cool, but I still really wanted Kallus. If you don't mind me, I'll go be in my sad corner wishing for Kallus and his awesome muttonchops.

Right there with you..
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    yeah and its sooooo great!

Looks like Phoenix have a chance ;)

nope, no phoenix tag. but she has a attack that can get 10 addition hits (cant evade) based on her unique buffs
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Honestly, I'm sad. I was really hoping it was going to be Kallus and Thrawn released at the same time with different methods. I just binged S3 of Rebels to get to know Thrawn in preparation. Still, Ahsoka sounds really cool, but I still really wanted Kallus. If you don't mind me, I'll go be in my sad corner wishing for Kallus and his awesome muttonchops.

they will probably come in season 4
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Please, guys, not everyone has possibility to hear this stuff =((
  • Guys, I know releasing and reworking characters from major factions (Rebel, Empire, Jedi, Sith) generate much hype and makes you more money.
    But please also pay attention to the minor ones that desperately need support & reworks (Nightsisters, Ewoks, Tuskens, Geo, etc.). Not asking them to be meta/OP, in fact, don't make them meta...just a step up from the current state.
    Please bring balance to the Galaxy!
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    Wonder if those additional attacks will all trigger counterattack... That would be long fight.
  • Honestly, I'm sad. I was really hoping it was going to be Kallus and Thrawn released at the same time with different methods. I just binged S3 of Rebels to get to know Thrawn in preparation. Still, Ahsoka sounds really cool, but I still really wanted Kallus. If you don't mind me, I'll go be in my sad corner wishing for Kallus and his awesome muttonchops.

they will probably come in season 4

I hope so, Kallus was my favorite from the moment he appeared in the first episode of Rebels. I just hope that they'll use his current model and not have that stupid helmet from S1. Let the muttonchops free! :D
    Heezyyyy wrote: »

Right there with you..

I guess it's what I get for getting hyped before the reveal. xD