Thank you for the hotfix!

Baller
58 posts Member
edited May 2017
I would really like to take this time to thank the devs for all the hard work they put in making this game more competitive and enjoyable.

I was one of the most vocal ones begging for a fix on zader in heroic rancor. I speak for the SW community when I say job WELL DONE!

Rancor is actually a lot more fun and challenging and makes my guild members want to participate even more! You have raised the participation level and enjoyment at the same time, knocked two birds out with one stone.

It was really ruining the game economically and does not fit a good business model. Players that dont do damage or only contribute one or two squads to rancor shouldn't have been paid out like they were thus making the game less enjoyable for everyone else that did not reap the rewards.

I commend you all dev team and although it was a tough decision to make, it HAD to be done.

Thank you!
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• I agree the bug needed to be fixed.

For those unhappy about the bug fix it is a case of be careful what you wish for as a lot of people wanted the tie breaking to be addressed, which this fix has done for most guilds.
  • anonidude
    702 posts Member
    The bug fix is most welcome.

However I would note that the zader bug in the pit was around for a long time before being acknowledged only shortly before being fixed the 1st time. A fairly sizeable number of guildies recently went ahead with putting the zeta on vader to stay relevant in the pitt raid and - despite advice to the contrary - are now understandably irritated with the fix.

In future it would be good if these items could be addressed publicly and promptly particularly where bugs are causing players to waster very valuable materials on abilities that are bugged.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • anonidude wrote: »

However I would note that the zader bug in the pit was around for a long time before being acknowledged only shortly before being fixed the 1st time. A fairly sizeable number of guildies recently went ahead with putting the zeta on vader to stay relevant in the pitt raid and - despite advice to the contrary - are now understandably irritated with the fix.

In future it would be good if these items could be addressed publicly and promptly particularly where bugs are causing players to waster very valuable materials on abilities that are bugged.

Still doesn't change the fact he's one of the best leads for Rancor. Besides, I'm pretty sure exploiting a known bug is against ToS.

Still doesn't change the fact he's one of the best leads for Rancor. Besides, I'm pretty sure exploiting a known bug is against ToS.

I agree he is great still for the Rancor, I also use him as my leader in arena.
    A fairly sizeable number of guildies recently went ahead with putting the zeta on vader to stay relevant in the pitt raid and - despite advice to the contrary - are now understandably irritated with the fix.
    Guilds should have known this for long enough. 1 out of 50 reading the forum and reporting to Guild is enough. If some are resitance for advice, than they should not get/keep the bonus, else they never start to lern.
    Irritated maybe, till the next Zeta, but far far away from understandably.

Vaders lead is a good choose until you have a better team.
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    anonidude wrote: »

The bug fix was inevitable.

If your guildies' sole decision on spending zeta mats revolved around heroic rancor raid, it's hard to feel sympathy for them because they have been reaping the rewards all this time and probably have profited more off the zeta in gears from the raids. Even less sympathy if it was a recent upagrade because almost EVERYONE knew the fix was coming.

No more cheap rewards for undergeared guilds that were getting carried through rancor. Now everything is fair for all F2P and P2W players. THATS the balance we were all looking for.

• This guy must be the life and soul of every party...
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    This guy must be the life and soul of every party...

And you came to this conclusion based off a post regarding zader?