Wedge lead, should I replace lando or sth for a cleanser?

Brainsym
127 posts Member
I know my team is so yesterday's meta
But I have a wedge lead (G10), Biggs (G10), Palp(G10), lando(G8), STH(G8).

The only upgraded cleanser I got is Ackbar (G9), I got rex at 5* but still in the blue gear level, and chirrut at 5* gear 6.

I wanted to know what u guys think, should I remove STH and loose a taunting tank, or instead remove lando and loose his AOE...
And would Ackbar be a good sub for any of those two?

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Put chaze to replace palp and sthan. Problem solved, yes? ;)
  • AxisBold
    29 posts Member
    Replace EE with a fast moded boba. And you SThan needs to be really really fast. This won't get you in top 20 but it will keep me under the top 100 in an 8 month old shard
  • AxisBold
    29 posts Member
    EP*
  • AxisBold
    29 posts Member
    Every ounce of crit damage you can get on Lando
  • AxisBold
    29 posts Member
    Chaze obviously being a million miles away for you.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    AxisBold wrote: »
    Chaze obviously being a million miles away for you.

Thanks guys, yeah chaze is not an option lol... I have chirrut but not even a single shard of baze... :$
  • Good luck. Hope I helped
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Replace EP, gear Rex and/or Chirrut ASAP.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Replace EP, gear Rex and/or Chirrut ASAP.

U mean replace EP with Ackbar?
  • Can someone tell me who is chaze I don't see him in the game? can someone put a picture of the toon so I can see who it is? Thanks you
  • Can someone tell me who is chaze I don't see him in the game? can someone put a picture of the toon so I can see who it is? Thanks you

I'm assuming this is the biggest troll? Because baze+chirrut is chaze
  • No this is not a troll I thought chaze was a character I did not know that baze+chirrut is chaze i'm new to this game only ben playing for 5 month why is there so many ******* in the forum I just ask a question people in forum are not friendly they think they are the best
  • KVLOM3
    88 posts Member
    lol, 5 months and you do not know who chaze is?
    I've been playing between 4 and 5 months and have known this for a while.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Yeah man, just get Chaze dude. Problem solved. Ez game, ez lyfe.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    OK im gonna be realistic with you if u can get baze get him but if u don't just go with chirrut he'll be spectacular on his own
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    If you have r2 replace ep with r2. You will thank me later
  • Brainsym wrote: »
    I wanted to know what u guys think, should I remove STH and loose a taunting tank, or instead remove lando and loose his AOE...
    And would Ackbar be a good sub for any of those two?

Wedge lead is built for Lando. STHan is amazing for the team. If anything, the 5th slot needs replacing. Anakin or Ackbar can fill that role.

Wiggs/Lando is all about overwhelming damage up front. I don't think Rex is the right cleanser for the team. If you mod Ackbar to go just before Lando, he can double down back to back.
  • DannyB
    69 posts Member
    I run wedge L, Biggs, st Han, ep & lando, your gear level on Lando and st Han is the issue imo. I make top 100 most of the time while I'm working on haat teams (which I have been for a while), I've been playing about a year, but I have them all @ 10, st Han soon to be XI. It's not a bad team, but you have to pick your fights