At least tell us why...

BhMojo
50 posts Member
edited May 2017
-we are still getting more & more rebels
-jedi still no improvements/reworks
Basically why is it just about the Rebels when numerous dark side characters have still not yet been exploited; Jango Fett, Bossk, Embo, Thrawn, Inquisitors, Darth Bane etc
PS: I have nothing against the Rebels but come on, I don't even wanna go & count how many there are.

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Because this game is called Galaxy of HEROES not Galaxy of Villains...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    More like Galaxy of Scums....I mean, Rebels
  • Because pretty much all jedi and bad guys die
    Rebel scum survives like roaches in a nuclear fallout
  • Nojow
    24 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »

From my point of view the rebels are evil
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Because jedi and others is not selling poin at this present time. Why rebels? Because it sync with SW : Rebels. Holotable will full with SW Rebels, at least until TLJ launch.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Why do people want Embo so much? I've seen all the Clone Wars episodes and even after a quick look at his Wookipedia page (the only reason I know he was a CW character), I still don't remember the character. I must be missing something.

This is coming from the guy who has some weird favorites. Favorite actor to be in all 3 OT movies and not have his face shown? Jack Purvis. Favorite well known actor you may not have realized was even in Star Wars? John Ratzenberger. You get the idea.
  • Nojow wrote: »

Good...

Good...

let the dark side flow thru you!

Good...

let the dark side flow thru you!

where's that meme?
    Found it!
    15108135.jpg

• Still can't believe we are missing like half the council, and how the Jedi are basically trash.

Give us Shaak Ti! Give us Shaak Ti! Give us Shaak Ti!
  • i don't have an answer why the jedi aren't developed better but why this game is all about rebels is because disney owns star wars now. they have a squeaky clean good guy image to protect. you know a fantasy world where evil doesn't exist.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    it would be interesting to have a Star Wars statistic of the faction membership all notable characters and see how many are Rebels...I think there are quite many