Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• So my guild is about 2 months old I average 38 members looking for players of all levels to grow with us we are not strong enough for haat we are rotating T4-T5 pit one right after the other all my players are very active and get 600 daily we do have a 24 hour 0 damage wait on raids but that is the only rule in place of you would be interested in joining us and making the journey to haat come on over ally code 469-456-353
  • Getzinem
    17 posts Member
    Q0tsisajak is a new guild created by active members of an old raid that had several inactive members and leaders. We currently have 6 member and are looking to expand.

All of our current members are lv 70+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Demunchild
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Greetings GoH members XCorps is looking for new active membere to fill our ranks.

We are a laid back relaxed group of people with no pressure among us. We understand real life takes priority over gaming sometimes and are willing to work with players in situations of extended absence. As of now we have no 600/600 requirements anything you can do daily helps, but no requirements overall.

We currently do t6 pit/aat raids with no dmg limits as nobody is currently able to solo either raid in our guild. I believe we are on the verge of t7 pit raiding, and when the time comes and we deem it necessary to have limitations set up for fair rewards we will implement them.

So if you are looking for a relaxed environment with friends then XCorps would be glad to welcome you. If you wish to join us feel free to add me as an ally 732-568-641 or message me on the forums for more details!

Happy gaming!
  • Vankesa_stargazer
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    D ork side of the force d2. is looking for active members. Any level is fine. Currently at 22 members and growing. Most of us formed this guild out of another because leader was inactive.
    We run a lower level pit raid just for members below 65 or 70 till it reaches phase 4. This gives everyone a shot to enjoy the rancor, hone your skills and squads and most importantly get higher level rewards from the raids.
    Only rule is stay active. 10 days inactive without prior discussion can lead to removal.
    Our in game chat is active and someone is always around to answer questions or just chat.
    A few of us are testing how high the donation achievement reward can go.

Look us up or add me as ally 418-343-827
  • No Refuge is waiting for you!

Currently we have 45 members, so we have 5 open spots for a daily player! Have at least one 7* toon for rewards and will produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Tier 6 and heroic rancor, and can help us knock down the AAT tank raid going. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

Most of our guys are level 80s, some 60s and some lower levels, who are all super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Tier 6, Heroic Rancor on weekends / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it.

Min level: prefer in 65s +.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Force Kin is looking for a few active players to help us get through HAAT.

Do you HATE p1 of tank? Are you tired of looking at Grievous and his stoopid buff and tm gains and cooldown resets? Are you tired of his stoopid B2 BFF who constantly respawns and gets tm and all of their stoopid faces?

Have no fear! WE HAVE ZYLOS! Join our guild and sit back and watch as p1 of HAAT is taken care of for you!*

We have several Zader squads, ranging from in-the-works to completed. We have a few Chirpatines. We have a Teebo/Jyn/TFP. We have Rebels. Clones and droids are being worked on, as well as one or two Nihiluses...Nihili...Nillies.

What about YOU? Maybe you're sticking to an older meta and have a GREAT Rebels team for p4. Maybe you went all out on Resistance, and now you have a chance to prove that was a worthwhile investment. All we ask is that you're an active player committed to p2-4 tank teams, whether you have one ready to go, or in the works.

More about us: Heroic Pit 3 times a week. Opposite of 0 damage rule: Heavy hitters overlap damage in p1, and then raid is open for 24 hours. This gives everyone 24 hours to hit, but NOT get stuck with a 0, providing a chance to actually PLAY the raid and work on their teams. Number 1 spot is rotated based on who needs 7* Han.

Right now, two nAAT raids a week, 1 team per phase,* with holds on 2 and 4 so everyone gets a chance to hit all phases. Obviously, we hope to move to HAAT very soon with your help.

PM if interested, and I can give you an ally code and Line idea. Your ally code or a link to your swgoh.gg profile would be helpful.

*Sitting out p1 applies to Heroic only. If doing Normal, you still have to look at their stoopid faces once per raid.
  • Ninjavaderstaco
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Separatist Ninjas

Guild leader NinjaVadersTaco.

we are a newly formed guild with base players all active and from the same previous guild. Currently 25/50 and all active players.

We are actively using Line app for communication. We have officers from different time zones to aid with communication and direction.

Rancor raids use alternating raid start times between 0700 EST and 1630 EST to give players changes to hit their prime times for raiding. we use a strict 24 hour registration period with Rancor with 10K damage limit to ensure our guild as a whole obtains rewards.

Currently doing normal Tank, this can be completed in about 24 hours with our current guild members and hopes once we fill rank to start Heroic.

We are looking for active players of all levels. we are friendly and helpful bunch and strongly believe we can grow as a team.

please directly message NinjaVaderTaco here on the forums with ally codes, or alternatively message via LINE app ninjavader with ally code for guild invite. guild can be found online as well.

in game ally adding
    NinjaVadersTaco Ally Code: 638-564-175
    Post edited by Ninjavaderstaco on
  • Tosche Station Cantina is a new guild that is hitting the ground running! We are recruiting all levels of players, all we ask is that you be active! We're a fun-loving group and we'd love to add you to our ranks so contact us for an Invite!
    Guild Leader, Bsmooth34: Ally code 649-192-949
    Officer, Drakendar Alsinder: Ally code 622-488-173
    Thanks and May the Force Be With You!
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member

we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Missekay
    33 posts Member
    DarkStar Heroes, is looking for active players, any levels to join our guild to come and grow with us. Currently 39/50 and we average about 10k tickets a day. We have no requirements for levels or rules, just come and play.

We are also in an alliance with two other guilds that run tier 5/6 and heroics so lots of options to move up if you're interested.

So if you're wanting to gear up and level up and participate in raids (most likely rancor tier 3/4/5) send me an ally invite or message here and I'll invite you to the guild. My ally code is 397-399-911.

• Royal Blue Order Squad is recruiting 4 more daily 600 members. All members are active and we are Generating 27k+ in Pit Tickets daily.

You Must contribute 500-600 Tickets A Day. We Are Serious Players.

We are Reaching Tier VII (Maxed) rewards 2 times a Week for Guild Activity Challenge, Tier VI 2 times, tier V the other 3 days.

7:30 p.m. Cental Time is Guild Activity Challenge Reset.

1775 Raid Points so far for the Month of May.

1973 Overall Guild Rank

2288 Pit Raid Rank

1073 Tank Raid Rank.

Tier VI & Tier VII Raids & Normal Tank Takedown

27 Raids a Month Guaranteed!

Raids Start At Character Refresh (1 a.m Central USA)

Raid Schedule:
    May 21 Tier VI
    May 23 Normal Tank
    May 23 Tier VI
    May 25 Tier VII
    May 26 Normal Tank
    May 27 Tier VI
    May 28 Normal Tank
    May 29 Tier VI
    May 31 Tier VII
    May 31 Normal Tank

Our Mixed Guild:

85- 14
    84 - 2
    81 - 3
    79 - 5
    78 - 5
    77 - 2
    76 - 2
    75 - 2

Hammerhead

Ally Code

361-545-246
  • Rule of 1 is a guild dedicated to helping members develope. I founded this guild because I was tired of watching the low ranked players working their tails off to earn raid tickets just to be excluded from the raids. Then if there was a low raid, watching the high level players take the top spots!

Rule of 1 will make sure that raids are evenly distributed. We are currently doing two T4 raids back to back, then follow up with a T5 for the higher ranks. We have active and friendly officers that will help you build teams ready for heroic raids.

Our high level members ally with our lower level members to help them beat those difficult nodes.

Join The Rule of 1 today and reach your full potential! My ally code is 921-297-388.
  • The Mighty Heroes, the ideal guild for the casual free to play player are looking for new recruits.

We're pretty laid back and treat the game as it's suppose to - a game! We're based in the UK and follow GMT. We keep in touch with members via the discord app.

We currently do heroic pit raids and normal tank every two days. I won't lie to you, we still have 'some' way to go to be ready for the heroic tank, but we're getting there. But this is where the strength in our guild lies, we don't rush or demand from members. We know you've got a life outside the game! We've also got an active and thriving community and would love you to be a part of that.

So join us and we'll take you further in the game!

If interested feel free to contact myself or the guild leader :-)

Guild Leader: Jetrology
    Discord: Jetrology#1313
    Ally code: 233-331-394

...and as for myself:

Discord: Lillkvirran#7681
    Ally code: 384-595-957
  • keithereal
    72 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    The Corellian Refugees are hiring! We began as a breakaway from a guild with MIA leader. Some have since moved on, others have joined, all are welcome! We are mostly F2P, and are dedicated, yet casual, with a good dose of humor thrown in. :)

We're currently at 21 members (levels from 45 to 85), and are growing. Welcoming other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels. I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange, and always take last place in pit raids. Goal is to get every guild member leveled/geared up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the near future.

Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US Central time, and we launch raids by 8:00 PM. Raid tiers and rules are set to the level of the guild members at the time. Currently, AAT is normal & FFA, Rancor is T5 with 24-hour minimal damage rule.

Optional offline chat in Discord (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. Hope to have you join us!
    Post edited by keithereal on
  • Rule of 1 is a guild dedicated to helping members develope. I founded this guild because I was tired of watching the low ranked players working their tails off to earn raid tickets just to be excluded from the raids. Then if there was a low raid, watching the high level players take the top spots!

Rule of 1 will make sure that raids are evenly distributed. We have active and friendly officers that will help you build teams ready for heroic raids.

Our high level members ally with our lower level members to help them beat those difficult nodes.

Join The Rule of 1 today and reach your full potential! My ally code is 921-297-388.
  • LastRenegade
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Grey's Academy is recruiting!

It's a new guild for beginners aiming to run some low level raids so we can farm some guild credits (Tier 1 first, for 1 star characters, then rotate some others depending on the levels of members). I have a few higher level friends ready to jump on over to help out once there's enough of us to raise enough tickets to run the raids often.

Based in the UK timezone but all are very welcome, just be fairly active to get as many of your daily guild tickets as possible so we can open the raids! (We can explain all this to you if you need help.)

We'll put a 'no damage' timer on the raids so people can send a character in to die so that as many people as possible qualify for the rewards once we do start attacking.

Leader code to add to your ally list is: 773-869-653

We're pretty laid back and we'll see where things go once the ball gets rolling.

Note: I accidentally put that we'd do Tier 3 raids first, we'll start at Tier 1 most likely.
    Post edited by LastRenegade on
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing. join and get tips and help from high lvl players:) my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • tazlightoller
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Guild Name- Vong Warriors
    Guild Leader - Taz Lightoller (level 85) 755-381-332
    Guild Officers - Charlord (level 85) 348-546-276, Harley Quinn (level 77) 345-167-114, Higgie (level 85)
    Guild Size - 10 to 12, tons of room to add!
    Our Goal - Han Solo and General Kenobi Shards
    Raids currently running - T5 Rancor, T6 Tank
    Tank Raids and Tier - T6 tank is usually always open, this will change eventually.
    Rancor Raids and Tier - T1-T5, depends on level of guild and guild money. Generally a raid opens every Friday (US Central Standard)
    Rules - Be respectful, participate, hit the 600 as much as possible. 10 day inactivity gets you removed, we do make exceptions if we are informed when you wont play for a while. Laid back and patient guild, no pressure.
    Required Chat - None, we only use the guild chat.
    Post edited by tazlightoller on
  • The Hype is Real is looking for new members that are daily, active players that are 70+ and preferably generate 500 plus tickets a day. We're drama free and laid back and all try to help each other out.

We got a few slots open. We are currently raiding Pit VI and normal tank. We're are working towards heroic pit and hope to run that soon. We're mostly level 80 members, a handful in the 70's, and a minority of lower active lower level players that are quickly leveling and contributing raid tickets.

We don't have a lot of rules other than being active, contributing, and respectful. We understand people have outside lives and don't flip out, but we are working to improve. We are working towards heroic Rancor soon so we coordinate our attacks through discord and in game chat. It isn't a deal breaker if you won't join discord, but it would be better for everyone.

PM me with your ally code or send me an ally code invite and I'll invite you to guild.

Whitt Happens 737-212-476
  • DOOMSDAY
    94 posts Member
    Need a casual guild or just want a change of pace? Then look no further Four Twenty Force is seeking active members to join our super chill guild. We have plenty to donate and knowledge to give. We have alt accounts of major players but no whales. We are keeping it relaxed and fun.

RULES: Be active (if you miss a day or two no worries we get it life happen), get as much of your daily 600 as you can so we can continue to raid, and donate what/if you can.

RAIDS: T5-T6 @ 3-4 times weekly. Dropping T5 soon as we are growing too fast. AAT once a week currently working teams to boost that time frame.

COMMUNICATION: We use Line however it isn't required but highly recommended. Communication helps booster the guild as a whole.

GUILD: Four Twenty Force
    ALLY CODE:414-695-431
    LINE ID: Emperordoomsday

Message or ally me for any questions or interested inquiries.
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Looking for 2 more active members level 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for VERY active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with around 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, and send screenshots of the game. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way & answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).
    We have been doing tier 5 rancor raids 3 times a week for a few weeks and are now bouncing between tier 5 and 6. In about 2 week we expect to go tier 6 full time. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.
    If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.
    Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Jordy
    142 posts Member
    Order GMT wanting to recruit !
    2 spots left ethier new talent or experience officer
    15k ticket average
    Tier 5 rancor but could easy do 6 just helping few members progress
  • No Refuge is waiting for you!

Currently we have 46 members, so we have 4 open spots for a daily player! Have at least one 7* toon for rewards and will produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Tier 6 and heroic rancor, and can help us knock down the AAT tank raid going. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

Most of our guys are level 80s, some 60s and some lower levels, who are all super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Tier 6, Heroic Rancor on weekends / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 65s +.
  • Are you an active player that wants to participate in a guild that is building up to Heroic Tank Raid? Are you wondering how you are going to get that General Kenobi fellow? Search no more!
    We are House Divided ARC.
    We are looking for strong level 85 players with the following:
    20 - 7 Star Toons
    2-5 - Gear XI Toons
    8-15 - Gear X Toons
    The ultimate goal is to have 1 strong team for each phase of the HAAT. (20 Strong toons total)
    We currently run Heroic Rancor 3 - 4 times per week AND Normal Tank twice a week.
    **More Raids = More Rewards = Stronger Toons = HAAT = General Kenobi = MORE FUN!**
    In HD ARC, guidance from experienced players is available to help maximize your success without having to learn everything all on your own. We are fun, active and very organized and coordinate our rules and schedules to help our guild family maximize rewards and rotate top spots. HD is a family and every voice is important. 45/50 and Invite Only. Contact info below.
    Note: Discord is a requirement to join. We use it to communicate and coordinate raids, share tips and strategy and chat with the entire guild community.
    PS: US time zones and English speaking guild
    Great Bird of the Galaxy - Ally code 222-836-983
    discord: bigtoad#7527
  • Rickersby
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    JABBATHESLUTZ IS RECRUITING

Fun, ambitious, knowledgeable and chilled. They're all words that describe our guild!
    As a new guild, we're running tier 5/6 rancor on rotation 2 times a week and are preparing for normal AAT and heroic pit before June. Have 20 players that are active between LVL 60 and 85. No raid regulations as it stands but higher levels tend to give lower levels a chance to get damage. Only expectation is to get close to 600 tickets per day. We understand you have a life though, so don't sweat it if you miss a couple!

We have recently started using discord and are looking to get a solid raid schedule going asap.

What we want: Anyone! As long as your active and can speak english you're welcome. We want to help people grow as well as get competitive.

ALLY CODE: 561-785-739 or message for further details.
    Thanks.
  • BHG Freelancers is opening its doors for training and assisting players to help you progress into hardcore raiding.
    Whether it's your first time playing (or you need a home for an alt), this is where you can learn about the game and prep for heroic raids.
    We can provide knowledge of who to farm and how to effectively gear your characters to your advantage as well as connect you to our hub of experienced players to help with any questions you may have.
    Once you are ready and a spot opens up, you will go to one of our Heroic Rancor divisions to further your progression.
    Raids:
    Raiding Normal AAT & Heroic Rancor
    7* Rancor: Alternating start times between 5pm EST & 9pm EST, 24 hour registration period.
    6* AAT: FFA from launch.
    Guild Rules:
    1. Attempt 600 energy a day
    2. Stay active
    3. Must have Line
    If interested or have any questions feel free to contact me on Line, my id is "adviktion"
    May the force be with you,
    Ri
  • Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We have 43 members. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank tier 6. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about 3 hours, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • SMALL GUILD LOOKING FOR RECRUITS!

If you're new or simply looking for a guild that isn't trying to raid as often as possible on the hardest setting, then the D'Haran Elite is the guild for you! Any and all welcome.

Join us! Get stronger! You will be a fantastic edition.
  • Just your typical NAAT guild looking for active members! We complete the NAAT and Heroic Rancor as soon as we get enough tickets (about every 5 days). No chat apps or anything like that. Most of our members are from the US and Canada across every time zone. We need active members so that we can complete raids more often. Drama free guild full of people that play this game way too much. Currently have 11 slots open. PM or add me. 483-137-847
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • Squadrone Fenice [24/50] is an italian guild looking for 20+ new daily active members.
    We were born just less than a month ago from the ashes of a day1 guild and host several experienced players along enthusiastic padawans.

We would like to have more daily active members joining us to have a fun and easy going experience within the game.
    We seek players not driven only by willing to be the best but willing to cooperate, grow and make group (and maybe having a casual chat even sometimes) .

We actually do T7 Raids (The Pit) 1 time a week (since we re only 23/50 members) and AAT normal once a week (it lasts usually less tha 72 hour maximum)

Guild Name : Squadrone Fenice

Timezone: Italy

Language: Italian mainly

Communication: Mandatory Discord

Player base: Free to play

Guild Rules:
    75+ level players aproducing
    450 raid tickets each at day,
    use of Discord Channel and
    Is appreciated to warned in advance for future brief absences (like holidays and such)

Raids: The Pit tier VII / AAT Takedown tier VI

If you want to join us please send me a PM or request my alliance, my ally code is 737-326-315 i'll try to reply as soon as possible :)

Sydia