Guild Merges

Prev13456769
J0K3R
2286 posts Member
edited January 2018
Looking to join another Guild as a group or have a smaller guild join your crew?

Post how many players are coming with you or how much room you have made for the transfer.

What tier of Rancor do you want to raid?
What tier of Tank raid do you want to raid?

Be specific and talk about your groups strengths.
If possible, provide link to swgoh.gg

List the rules you used in your guild, or will use after the merger. Which third-party chat apps do you use?

If possible communicate here with each other through PMs, but this will not be enforced.

Non-merge posts will be considered spam
May the force be with you. It shall free you.
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• josephw0405
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    DarkStar Heroes, is looking for a small guild of about 10 to 13 members to merge with us, any levels to join our guild to come and grow with us. Currently 40/50 but could drop 3 players to make room. We average about 10k tickets a day. We have no requirements for levels or rules, just come and play.

We are also in an alliance with two other guilds that run tier 5/6 and heroics so lots of options to move up if you're interested.

We use line as a third party communication, my id is 0m3g420 and my guild leaders is missekay.You are not required to have line in our guild.

So if you're wanting to gear up and level up and participate in raids (most likely rancor tier 3/4/5) send me an ally invite or message here and I'll invite you to the guild. My ally code is 247-273-955
    Guild leader: missekay code is 397-399-911.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    @Joseph2025_777 ^ is that a merge?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Apologies, fixed it.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    The Last Days of Sun

Hey we have a strong core of players all 80+ and 15 very casual who dont contribute much. Looking for a small guild of regular players to join our ranks. We do NAAT and Rancor 5 soon to go to 6. We are just letting a few lower ranks players level up. We are Very Friendly, Chat alot but only ingame. No requirements we just ask you are active. With Some more regular players we can make serious progress towards Higher content. Thanks and Good Luck.

Brad6a
    Player ID - 787-785-317
  • Darth_Sawyers
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    OutcastGreyJedi and OutcastSithLords

We are looking for a guild of 80+ to fill our ranks. We are very active and use the line app to communicate. We can fit 15 to 20 players if needed. Grey Jedi is currently running Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT. Sith Lords is currently running Heroic Rancor 3 times a week. and AAT at 2 times a week. We do use registration rules of 0 damage for 24 hours on all Heroics. We are hoping to progress both guilds into HAAT asap. If you are interested please feel free to contact me.

Line ID : DarthSawyers

Ally Code : 146-896-741

swgoh.gg/u/darthsawyers
  • I have 2 guilds in the Malevolent Marauders Alliance in needs of mergers.
    Silent storm has completed HAAT but recently list a few big hitters. They only need 5 or 6 to be HAAT again but can take in up to 15.
    No limit Gentleman's club is a Franc based guild (all members speak English). They need again 5 or 6 to be HAAT ready but can take 10-15.
    Both guilds use discord and are part of the Malevolent Marauders Alliance, 21 guilds, 10 of them HAAT.
  • Highflyingbum
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ownage Tankover (17/50)
    PST Guild Timezone
    Raids: Both Heroic

Hey,

We have recently split my guild into two groups. One wanting to take on the HAAT, and more casual group of people. Ownage Tankover is looking for a group of members that wanting to take on the HAAT. We would ask that your group joins our. Specific HAAT raid times, and the officer structure would be negotiable.

Current we have a 6 hour rotation for the Pit raid start times, and a 12 hour 0 damage phase for rewards for all members.

Requirements:
    600 daily tickets
    Line App for communication

My Line ID: highflyingbum

Please reach out to me with any questions.
  • BamaJedi
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    The name of our guild is Jediville 2.

Our guild leader disbanded us with no warning in the middle of last phase of T6 Rancor and last phase of NAAT and we managed to pull the main core back together but lost several. We have room for any number of people. We would be hesitant to leave our current guild to join another due to what just happened to us and prefer another guild join us.

We do a rotation of T4-T6 Rancor. T4 and T5 are for lower levels to gain experience and get raid credit. The stronger players hold back but we still finish these in a day. T6 Raid takes us 4-5 days.

We are currently doing Normal Tank Raid.

We are casual guild with no ticket restrictions, we have daily players as well as players who play when they have time. The only restriction is to stay active within 30 days or you get kicked. We play for fun and help each other with strategy. We have discord chat but it's not required.

If anyone chooses to join us the leader and whichever officers they want would become officers. The only task of the officers is to start Raids and invite players. If a Raid gets abandoned by an officer, that officer gets demoted.

We are mostly level 80+ and 70+ with a couple slightly lower that just recently started.
  • Revenge of the Dark Side is looking to pick up some strong players to fill its ranks. We have many spots available and are looking for daily players to help strengthen our guild. We have 6 lvl 85 players with a dozen moving up quickly. We do tier 5-6 pit raids when we can afford the tickets. All we ask is contribute daily raid tickets. The more contribute the more raids.

DarthExecuter
    518-696-297
  • We are looking for a guild of 10 or less to merge into our guild. We are a casual guild working towards HAAT. 83+ and have Line for communication is the only requirement. Message me on Line for details. Thanks for looking!

Line ID: oreomaster94
  • spiffyp
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Merger found and completed, HAAT now completed. :) Thanks for all the interest!
    Je'daii Academy is looking to merge with a small to mid-sized guild in order to complete the HAAT. We currently have 10 spots, but can make room for 20 or more folks! We run 3-5 Heroic Rancor per week and 2-3 normal AAT per week. Our last HAAT attempt stalled out in p3.

Drop me a message here, or on Line (spiffyp).
    Post edited by spiffyp on
  • masternad
    37 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Guild Name: Do or do NOC Put it in H
    Our size: 35/50 active players, 18 @ 85, 4 @ 80+, 12 @ 70+, Rest vary but are active ticket contributors
    Rancor Tier: T7
    AAT Tier: NAAT
    TB: 15*
    Timezone: UTC +5 (We merged guilds with two different timezones (CST -6 and AEST +10) We created another account in the +5 timezone to make it easier for guild resets.
    Our Strengths: 21K tickets/day average, HPIT every 3 days and NAAT every 4 days. No drama guild.
    Our Guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/28587/do-or-do-noc-put-it-in-h/
    Rules: Rancor and AAT raids will alternate between AEST and CST start times. (8pmCST/11amAEST) and (4amCST/7pmAEST). There will be a zero damage period of no less than 24 hours on both raids and a free for all that will commence after the 24 hour period. As for tickets, we are not strict since we are a friends/family guild.
    Discord Chat: masternad#8521
    What are we looking for: Players/Guild who are 80+ to get ready for HAAT. We have no problems obtaining 15* in TB, clearing HPIT in 20 minutes and NAAT in a day.
    Edit: Revised 1 "What are we looking for", Revised 2 "Updated Our Size"
    Post edited by masternad on
    SWGoH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/masternad/
    Discord: masternad#8521
  • We are fieldguls, a guild of 27 contributing members
    We are raiding t6 and will be moving up to Heroic within the week
    We are currently completing AAT tank raids weekly
    Our group strengths have been developed by bringing new players all the way up. We now have 11 80+ players, 16 70+ players
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nesbitt83/
    We have a few whales in our party and do some 0/24 rules on lower tiers raids, 500 daily tickets, weekly participation required, donate to receive donations
    We don't use 3rd party apps to communicate
    PM me if interested

Lando
    939-612-642
  • Guild: Dirty Group
    Time zone: US Pacific, although we have people from all across the US
    Language: English
    Player base: Mix of f2p and p2p
    Pit Level: Heroic
    AAT: Normal

Raid rules:
    Rancor – 12h/0 damage because we do have some heavy hitters that can solo it.
    AAT – Free for all from the start. The rules may start to shift once we get into Heroic.
    We vary the start time to accommodate players in different time zones.
    Because of some bad luck with guild members that have since departed we are strict with our rules.

Guild Rules:
    Line app required
    Participate in all raids
    3 days of inactivity will mean removal
    Have fun, but be respectful

Currently we have openings for 5-10 players. We have been making a lot of great progress toward starting heroic AAT. We usually run 2-3 Heroic Rancor raids per week, and usually 2 normal AAT’s. Although we don’t require that you spend 600 energy every day, we do encourage you do contribute as much as possible so we can continue to grow and progress as a group. We have a mix of players from newer 80+ level to grizzled veterans. Different members might focus on different areas of the game a handful of us are able to stay in the top ranks in arena, and other really crush the raids. We are a mature, welcoming, and supportive group. Find me in Line for more info!

Contact Line ID: cephalopodite
  • Looking for any guilds with 20 members or less that want to join: Never Te11 M3 The 0dds.

We are a newly formed guild that left a previous guild for lack of leadership. We are a pretty laxed group of players with 80+ exp level.

Our core group clears T7 Rancor Raid in a couple hrs or less. And used to raid two-three times a week. Would've been more but half of the members from previous guild didn't participate as often.

We currently clear T6 Tank in a few days, but with the right guild merge I'm confident we can take on T7 Tank. That is one of our main goals.

Group strength is 80+ exp level, with most of us having 20+ 7 star characters.

We don't really have any rules, again we are a core group of members that are very loyal, generous, and just want to attack Heroic Tank. Its encouraged to produce as close to 600 raid tickets per day but you do what you can is enough. Inactivity of 20 days or more gets you removed. Just give us a heads up when long stretches of inactivity are coming up.

We use Slack to communicate, preferred but not required. Most use the chat within the app.

If interested go ahead and DM me or find my ally code 494-962-926

Thank you!
  • 212TH DELTAs is looking for about 10 more strong members to merge with our guild.

We are currently running 2 T7 pits and 1 NAAT weekly.

We are trying to get to HAAT and are almost there.

12/24 hr 0 damage rule on raids due to players all over the world, but guild is based on US EST.

We are very active and strong and produce around 20k raid tickets as of now.

We don't currently use any 3rd party chat system, just in house chat system, but that could change.

Come check us out! My ally code is 624-277-882

• Lord_LeBobcat
    300 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Looking for merger
    Can take in up to 45 guys who get 600/600 daily
    Get gk now!!!! Only 600/600 energy a day required.

we provide the damage and kill the haat you generate the coins to raid. Together we can have another top ranked guild.

Add LeBobcat by ID on line app and ask about haat mergers now!!! limited time offer once someone takes it were set and u gotta wait for the next gk train, could be a while farming yourself there...
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Hey bud would you be inteteseted in coming over to us we have 44 members mostly all active. We have big hitters aswell. Just need to fill the rest with daily players. Let me know cheers.

Brad6a
    Player ID- 787-785-317
  • Hi guys,
    We're a relatively new guild with around 25 members, and were going strong until recently. Around 10 members have become inactive and we are struggling to complete tier 6 rancor in under 3 days. We have a variety of levels - mostly over LVL 60 and 2 level 85s who are extremely experienced. Any merge will be considered. We are preparing to try normal AAT and heroic pit as soon as possible. We have recently started using discord and hope to get a raid schedule going again.
    HIT ME UP:
    ALLY CODE: 561-785-739
    DISCORD: Rickersby#2454
    Or message me/comment.
    THANKS, may the force be with you.
  • Looking for people to merge with our new padawan development guild.

Want General Kenobi and Han shards but your guild is not strong enough?

Sick of hAAT guilds poaching your hAAT ready players?

Merge with us and all your problems are solved. We will also give your current leaders a leadership role in the new guild.

Galactic Navy and BADMMMMMM are sister guilds. Both guilds easily complete hAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/badmmmmmm/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

Together we are forming a new padawan development guild called Bad GN. This new guild will allow us to develop players to replace any players who leave our guilds.

The new guild will share a common discord channel so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

The difference between our developmental guild and typical hAAT guild feeders is we are going to move some powerful players into the new guild which will allow the new guild to complete heroic rancor and hAAT as soon as the new guild is earning sufficient energy to launch heroic raids.

As soon as the guild is generating sufficient energy to launch raids we'll bring some extremely strong players over from Galactic Navy and BADMMMMMM to complete the raid.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require minimum 540 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst. You can also send an ally request to 523-249-549 and that player will add you to the guild.
  • Mdot
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    EDIT: Merge has been completed, thanks to those who reached out.

LeBobcat and others in similar situations -- our guild "Vader's Soldiers" is very near to taking down HAAT and in need of players to push us over the top. We just decided to look at a merger.

Our guild has a 24hr no damage rule for Rancor/Pit raid. Present NAAT is free for all, expecting to apply specific strategy to the HAAT (mmaximizing chances of success).

Discord: MDot#3238
    In Game Ally Code: 814-172-297

MDot

Post edited by Mdot on
  • I'm looking for a small guild to merge with us .about 10 to 13 players .our guild info is below, hmu.

Guild: Fringerators
    We are a very friendly guild comprised of players from around the world that are free to play, and ones that spend money, so we have a rather broad range. We use Line app, but it is not a requirement. Our raid reset time is 1am EST. We are looking for active members. We have no level requirements, but higher level players are a plus. Our guild is currently 44/50 members . Inactives will be removed to make room when needed.

Rancor Raid Heroic
    *We have this one on farm, and have players that can solo it, but we hold off to give more people time to deal damage.
    *Our raid times are 3pm EST on Sunday with a 24 hour no damage period prior to that, and Thursday evening at 9pm EST with a 24 hour no damage period prior to that. This ensures people get time to get on the board to receive rewards.

AAT Regular
    *We just attack this one freely whenever it is up, and are working towards heroic. It goes down in about 2 days right now.

Our raids reset at 1am EST.

If interested, please send me a message on here or in Line.
    My line ID is darkjedi64
  • SilentStorm (Part of Malevolent Marauders Alliance) (US based) is recruiting lv85+ solid roster players. We are currently 30/50 with a very strong core of guys. 5-10 more solid players and we will be back to being HAAT capable after expelling some greedy non-team players.

If you have a solid core of guys who feel ready to start taking down Heroic Tank raids, get in touch with me. We are laid back and promote a 0 drama environment. We generally launch raids around guild reset time (7:30pm central). Once HAAT is up and running we will stagger Rancor raid to 9pm so they are easier to get in on.

We require very few things:
    1. Daily 600 to fuel raids
    2. Discord chat app for ease of communication and info sharing.
    3. Be active. If you need time off, let us know. We understand life happens.
    4. Communicate with us. Its a key to everything.
    5. Be nice and have fun!

Were not like strict and unforgiving guilds. We make sure everyone is taken care of and their concerns are listened to and addressed.

So if youre a single strong player or group of players, message me on Discord and lets discuss possibilities. Please have your swgoh.gg profile or player ID ready so i can look over your roster(s)

Discord: SilentStorm#7959
  • are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have 8 spots remaining. We are looking for level 75 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid and Normal Tank Takedown but are focused on Heroic Tank Takedown soon.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important!

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
  • Looking for active guys who get 600/600 a day to be part of a haat guild.

Damage doesn't matter all that matters is can you get 600/600 a day. I'm blocked on forums from messaging anyone due to Jail status on profile... so u have to get line app and message me on there my Id is LeBobcat

We have several top guilds in the top 50\100 rankings so if u want to be a part of a successful team who's goal is GAME PROGRESSION FOR FREE add me on line app.

We can realistically add 20 to 30 guys to replace those who aren't hitting 600/600 a day so a merger seems to be the best way. Bring your best and most active guys and we will conquer haat together.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Padiwan Inc has 20 open slots. Come join this fun and active guild. As long as you are active is all that matters to us. Don't waste crystals on energy so you can hit 600 per day. We use discord. All are welcome.
  • Just want to emphasize we can can take your guild and get it beating hAAT very quickly. First, we have the players to move around to make hAAT easy. Second one of the main reasons we are doing this is to develop good players who we can get to know so we have a stream of solid players available. It's in our best interests to develop all your active guild members into the best players they can be no matter if they are whales or F2P.

There are a lot of guilds continually stuck between Heroic Rancor and hAAT. It's a big jump. I know because both of our main guilds did it organically and many of our members came from guilds who tried that and failed miserably. One of the reasons our guilds made it is we cared more about each other than GK shards. You'd be surprised how many people say that is true and then will leave for a hAAT guild because in their minds their guild mates can't "keep up." You might already be seeing a slow trickle of your stronger players leaving. This is a way to stop that from happening.

If you have a guild with a good team environment but lacking the experience and power to beat hAAT you can join us. We'll preserve ALL your actives, maintain as much of your leadership structure as possible and foster the same team environment you've hopefully already developed.

Send me a message to discuss. I don't see us doing another padawan development guild for a long time. If defeating hAAT as soon as we earn the energy appeals to you this is what you are looking for.
    Looking for people to merge with our new padawan development guild.

Want General Kenobi and Han shards but your guild is not strong enough?

Sick of hAAT guilds poaching your hAAT ready players?

Merge with us and all your problems are solved. We will also give your current leaders a leadership role in the new guild.

Galactic Navy and BADMMMMMM are sister guilds. Both guilds easily complete hAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/badmmmmmm/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

Together we are forming a new padawan development guild called Bad GN. This new guild will allow us to develop players to replace any players who leave our guilds.

The new guild will share a common discord channel so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

The difference between our developmental guild and typical hAAT guild feeders is we are going to move some powerful players into the new guild which will allow the new guild to complete heroic rancor and hAAT as soon as the new guild is earning sufficient energy to launch heroic raids.

As soon as the guild is generating sufficient energy to launch raids we'll bring some extremely strong players over from Galactic Navy and BADMMMMMM to complete the raid.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require minimum 540 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst. You can also send an ally request to 523-249-549 and that player will add you to the guild.

• Hey everyone !
    We are looking for a merge with a guild of 10 or 14 people.
    Players who are active daily and are level 80 or plus.
    But we are willing to help those that are not quite there yet.
    We are US based and the guild activity reset is at 7:30pm Pacific time. We have some players in Europe and keep that in mind when we start raids.
    Some of us use line to discuss.

We don't really have any rules we just want active players. We don't have a 24h 0 damage rule yet but we might add it in the near future.
    We do Heroic Rancor and normal tank raid.

So if you think we would be the right fit for you. Pm me.
  • Finding Teebo is a member of the FTB guiild alliance and is seeking up to 10 members for an upcoming hAAT. This will be happening in about 2 weeks time. The core of this guild has been together for a very long time and is very stable.

They use line to communicate and this would be required. There is no strict requirement for 600 daily raid tickets but we would like someone that is active.

If you are HAAT ready and stuck in a guild that is not close come join us to tackle the heroic Tank.

Please contact me for details.

Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdaddy
    Discord Join Link https://discord.gg/w3SmjZw