Woooo free boba fett from bronzium

Prev1
after 100+ cards of nothing finally got a 4 star boba fett from a bronzium <3

Replies

• I got Ima-Gun Di the other day, and Jedi Knight Guardian this morning. Not too shabby so far. Would have loved Boba though. ;)
  • I wish you lucky people would stop teasing the rest of us. :P
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Grats!!
  • whats even better is i can frm his shards even from cantina shipment so i can get him high rank xD
  • I got Ima-Gun Di the other day, and Jedi Knight Guardian this morning. Not too shabby so far. Would have loved Boba though. ;)

Ima-gun-di is amazing, by far my favorite lead for jedi teams
  • Bronzium has been ugly for me, only getting a few shards of heroes I'm not building. EA... Please bring the drop rates to some level where people can get excited about it.
  • Well so far the best ive got is only 32 sgards of Chew..got him to instant 4* then.. Lmao
  • Justin7402 wrote: »
    I got Ima-Gun Di the other day, and Jedi Knight Guardian this morning. Not too shabby so far. Would have loved Boba though. ;)

Ima-gun-di is amazing, by far my favorite lead for jedi teams

Can't wait to get to level 50 for the extra 10% counter chance.

I have him, Luminara, JC so far in my main team, as my Jedi component. Once I get Daka I'm focusing on Ahsoka for a while. Is JKG any good when trained up?
  • I got Old Daka, Ima-gun-di and Darth Maul, all 4 stars from Bronzium.
  • I get diddly squat daily. Looking forward to the day I can share in all of your excitement. I like the fact its such a low drop rate though, because then its actually exciting and meaningful when a character drops. Otherwise we'd all have every character (for free, which isn't the games intention) and no one would be excited like the majority of posters in this thread!
  • I'm saving up 10k ally points, currently at 3k. I'm gonna blow it all at the same time and see what I get :)
  • grats...still tough luck for me..not seeing anything good from the bronzium packs lol
  • Got a 4* urruru whatever yesterday.... Only character ive gotten from it. Probably won't use him much, but it is nice.
  • I'm saving up 10k ally points, currently at 3k. I'm gonna blow it all at the same time and see what I get :)

I spent something around 3000 and all i got was junk ;) Good luck with 10.000
  • slmcmr wrote: »
    I'm saving up 10k ally points, currently at 3k. I'm gonna blow it all at the same time and see what I get :)

I spent something around 3000 and all i got was junk ;) Good luck with 10.000

Well I got full Jedi Guardian and 25 Talia shards with the free 2.5k they gave us the other day. 10k would hopefully give at least that much.
  • I've got 3/4 IG-86 so far. At least it's an OK Hero but it's only 7 shards because of his starting level.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Man thats awesome...I got one shard once...the rest are just credits and mk1 gear
  • I don't think I've gotten a character from Bronzium....I've gotten like 4 shards for 4 different guys though lol! 90% of the time I get parts of gear or 700c.

I did that and got a 4 star dathcha on my first draw, I spent the rest and got a mix of everything else. Gonna try it again when I save up.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • got my first character from bronzium this morning...2* Stormtrooper :D
  • Got my first drop aswell, bariss :)
  • I got a fracking Tie Fighter pilot at 1 star, and his shards don't come on game till level 7 in the missions, perhaps two months of play away for me. Useless sheet.
  • Nicks075
    210 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Kameleonic wrote: »
    I got a fracking Tie Fighter pilot at 1 star, and his shards don't come on game till level 7 in the missions, perhaps two months of play away for me. Useless sheet.

If your referring to first order tie pilot then consider yourself lucky. He is a powerhouse attacker, at one star his attacks are comparable to 4 star character. Too bad his health is too low at 1 star to be useful at high levels but I'm close to getting him to two stars, I can't wait to see him at 4 stars and above. You get shards at times for logging in every day and occasional shipments which I'm spending the 150 for 3 shards for him.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Just got a 3* Veers too
  • Lucky! I GOT A 4* Ururururururururururururururururu (lol) last night from bronzium. I felt I am the only player ever **** off to get a 4* from bronzium...
  • I've gotten nothing from them
  • Lucky! I GOT A 4* Ururururururururururururururururu (lol) last night from bronzium. I felt I am the only player ever **** off to get a 4* from bronzium...

Yeah me too lol. Veers isn't much either, but still kinda nice to see.
  • I hear ya I just got my 2nd 4s from free card. Keep hoping for sidious or IG for the leader ability
  • I got the 25 ally achievement today and went to spend my 1.3k points and after 3 rolls I got Boba Fett! AND THEN Daka ON THE NEXT ROLL! I was 47 shards into unlocking Daka and now I will have her 5* in a couple days :smiley:
  • Kameleonic wrote: »
    I got a fracking Tie Fighter pilot at 1 star, and his shards don't come on game till level 7 in the missions, perhaps two months of play away for me. Useless sheet.

I have him he's awesome. His attack are 2k and above. He has enabled me to advance to rank 450 in PVP.