12 Days of Spring event

Prev1
Tygra
123 posts Member
Can we please get a clear response as to when this event will return instead of closing threads and linking to another thread that does not have the answer in it? I am tired of seeing this achievement in my list and would like a chance to complete it along with finishing my Google achievements for the game, which this is the last one I need.

Replies

• Tygra wrote: »
    Can we please get a clear response as to when this event will return instead of closing threads and linking to another thread that does not have the answer in it? I am tired of seeing this achievement in my list and would like a chance to complete it along with finishing my Google achievements for the game, which this is the last one I need.

What even was the 12 days of spring event?
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    I don't know, but it is in my achievement list on the game and Google play
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    +1
  • Chaser2
    18 posts Member
    That achievement has been driving me crazy.
  • That event was over a year ago. Don't think it's coming back
  • MelBotes
    29 posts Member
    +1. Please do something about this
  • +1 remove from achievements
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    +1 Please hear us devs...
  • +1 This has driven me crazy sense I started this game.
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    Still waiting on a response...
  • Yay I finally feel vindicated for having an iPhone now lol

But seriously, that sucks.. especially if you're an achievement harlot lol
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Yeah some clarification either way would be nice
  • Spring Event should come again in April '18. If you lucky than earlier ;-)
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    It didn't show up this year which is why I posted.
  • Agree with OP. I've been searching the forums, because I remember a long time ago a dev saying something like everyone will be able to finish each achievement. I don't remember if it was about 12 Days of Spring, I haven't found the comment. I hope for a response.
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    They will address this right after changing nute for the third time

It was on this April '17...could also started in March going into April, not sure when exactly.
  • StarSon
    7406 posts Member
    Nastynas91 wrote: »
    That event was over a year ago. Don't think it's coming back

The problem with that statement, is that the devs have said very clearly that if something has an achievement, it's because it's coming back. Android users have this achievement, but it has not come back, and spring is almost over.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Due to customer feedback about the 12 days of spring, it's time to introduce "Random Rebel #37".
    This wet dream rebel is immune to all debuffs, redirects any debuff back on the attacker, and gives his squad +10 speed per debuff on the enemy. Not to mention 100% counter attack, crits every attack and removes 100% TM on crits.

Happy Empire Pass.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Don't worry, they sure have a K2SO style event ready soon for you guys :D
  • MelBotes
    29 posts Member
    Due to customer feedback about the 12 days of spring, it's time to introduce "Random Rebel #37".
    This wet dream rebel is immune to all debuffs, redirects any debuff back on the attacker, and gives his squad +10 speed per debuff on the enemy. Not to mention 100% counter attack, crits every attack and removes 100% TM on crits.

Happy Empire Pass.

Let's not confuse this issue of utmost importance with one as trivial as "there is too many Rebels". This is a matter of life and death!
  • Pyrophor
    13 posts Member
    Tygra wrote: »

+1
  • Manny415
    322 posts Member

+1
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member

It was on this April '17...could also started in March going into April, not sure when exactly.

I have been playing since November. I am addicted to this game. It did not show up in March or any other time this year.
  • The 12 days of spring was cards you opened for free like bronzium.

They had 2 items each on them.

Get the 12 days you got like 24 bits of gear or credits...

I have been playing since November. I am addicted to this game. It did not show up in March or any other time this year.

Sure it did: you have to buy it in the store 10$? And collect 12 days long the 100cristals.
    Did you look in the store every day?
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    MelBotes wrote: »

Sorry... Too busy with Nute at the moment...

Sure it did: you have to buy it in the store 10$? And collect 12 days long the 100cristals.
    Did you look in the store every day?
    No, you're wrong.

Started playing 2nd April 2016 & I've never seen the event either. Also P's me off any time I happen to see it in achievements.