5th member for my Jedi arena team under GK Lead

Hi,

I currently run following setup:
GK(L) + Zarris + ZR2D2 + Ezra + Aayla (all G11 7*) and rank #1 in arena.

Now, I am trying out different combinations since I think the above setup can be maybe improved.
I want to keep GK(l) + Zarris + ZR2D2 as the base,
so the option is to replace the 2 Damage Dealers.

Which Options would you go (all G11 7*):
Keep Ezra + Aayla OR
a) JKA + Ahsoka
b) Ezra + Sabine
c) Ezra + JKA
d) Biggs + Wedge
e) Ezra + Baze
f) Ezra + ZYoda (or instead of Ezra any other DD mentioned above).

Thanks!

Replies

• Jka+Ahsoka... Her special is a group heal... And will summon all full health allies to assist.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Would you consider using clones like Rex or 5's? I faced a nasty squad in GW and my main Arena team couldn't smash through him.
    GK (L), zBarriss, z5's, R2D2, JKA
  • I have full build Rex, but I am not sure how he would fit into the team... most obvious option is to replace Aayla with Rex, but her Stun + Dam is very viable.

• Not sure any of those options are an improvement. They are different. If it works why fix it? Could wait for new ahsoka
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    You pretty much have teams that rely on crits shut down. The one glaring hole is teams that don't crit, like DN lead. I'd think DN with unique zeta'd would really shut down other DN leads, making them all 20% weaker. Then add Fives as an extra tank. Personally I like JKA + Aayla if you wanted Jedi options.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Jka+Ahsoka... Her special is a group heal... And will summon all full health allies to assist.

This. With zBariss, Ahsoka, and GK's special, you'll have 3 full attacks, a good reheal capacity and Ahsoka is pretty solid with JKA. I run her in arena and she can hit hard. Ezra + Ahsoka can also be good since it's better to have a dispeller in the team. And with GK's unique, Ahsoka is also protected.
  • I would go alyla and your zetaed Yoda