Is Execurtrix getting any love this Empire pass?

Gaidal_Cain
1640 posts Member
There was the bug fix on his ultimate ability which is nice but many fights are over before the ability comes off cooldown.

Honestly, the capital ship doesn't seem to be too bad but I am literally the only Executrix in my top 50.

Top 5 are all Ackbar followed by a 60/40 split of Ackbar and Mace capital ships.

Surely I'm missing something? I've read some fleet shards are mostly Executrix at the top but I see no sign of that in my own fleet shard.

I'm all about being non-meta but this is ridiculous.

Just for reference, Best I've ever done is top 20 but I now rarely drop out of top 50 even when I do the minimum one battle.

A couple months ago, it was a struggle to stay in top 100 but it has gotten easier as I have started maxing out ships.

Replies

• Sith1
    314 posts Member
    When does the empire pass start???
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    They will buff home 1 probably.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    It started a few weeks ago...
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    They will buff home 1 probably.

Agreed.
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    It started a few weeks ago...

I know it just doesn't seem like a re-work
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    I am curious what will happen to his ship. According to the written layout of his rework, tarkin now has a unique. He doesn't currently have one. I am curious if this will impact his ship.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Nebulous wrote: »
    I am curious what will happen to his ship. According to the written layout of his rework, tarkin now has a unique. He doesn't currently have one. I am curious if this will impact his ship.

I imagine if nothing else, it will raise the power level of his ship (which is a fairly meaningless number but still).

I'm curious if Tarkin users will have to level his new unique considering many have all his other abilities maxed...
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Nebulous wrote: »

I imagine if nothing else, it will raise the power level of his ship (which is a fairly meaningless number but still).

I'm curious if Tarkin users will have to level his new unique considering many have all his other abilities maxed...

Leveling skills impacts ship stats. This could affect his speed and such. Not saying it will, but it could. It would be nice if they did make some
    Changes to his ship.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Hopefully it raises the speed of his ship
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Ahh, good point. If I recall, he is currently the slowest of the capital ships, is he not?
  • I switched to Executrix 5 days ago and haven't fallen out of my top 50 yet. Used Home One before and rarely broke top 50 and would sometimes wake up around 115-120.
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    I switched to Executrix 5 days ago and haven't fallen out of my top 50 yet. Used Home One before and rarely broke top 50 and would sometimes wake up around 115-120.

Same with me. Switched about a week ago. It's a better ship then home one. My tarkin is completely maxed so that helps as well.
  • Why would they help the empire? this is galaxy of rebels, nerf nute, nerf zader, nerf, clones, nerf resistance...no one is allowed to get damage or use the game mechanics as intended
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    kylorexx42 wrote: »
    Why would they help the empire? this is galaxy of rebels, nerf nute, nerf zader, nerf, clones, nerf resistance...no one is allowed to get damage or use the game mechanics as intended

Cry some more.