May 25th event?

Brainsym
127 posts Member
Any ideas on what this mysterious series of events might be? Or what idea series would you like to see?

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    All toons will be nerfed.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Marquee event for 3* Ashoka that requires you to use Phoenix is my guess. Phoenix squad becomes farmable.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Just 12 more hours and the update should start rolling out. I hope this is so good that it immediately let's us forget that weird stuff over the last couple of days.
  • Another Mod Heist like the one they had yesterday! :)
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Another Mod Heist like the one they had yesterday! :)

Will actually be better than the real event.
  • Everything will be free for 10 minutes, but it will not be announced ahead of time
  • Atlas1 wrote: »

Indeed! Now that the Scoundrels have had their turn, the rest of us should have one as well. :)

Come on, Mod Heist!

Indeed! Now that the Scoundrels have had their turn, the rest of us should have one as well. :)

Come on, Mod Heist!

Lol, best thing I saw on the forums today.

Anyways, yep a Mod Hiest giving level 15 +20 speed secondaries would be awesome.
  • A Nute Event
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Marquee event for 3* Ashoka that requires you to use Phoenix is my guess. Phoenix squad becomes farmable.

I'm hoping they would require a sith squad
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member

If only they would let us choose 5 characters to Max upgrade rarity and level... That would be better for me... As upragding my toons level is making me run out of credits easily.
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I am hoping it will require either the troopers or the Phoenix squad. I don't have neither but I don't really want her and it would be fun to read the outcries on forum :wink:

Warrior of team instinct says that the marguee event for ATF starts june 2nd in his video...and my guess is that it will be a bring-your-best-toons event with ATF as mandatory ally...may 25th is something something gear crunch...
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member

Lame marque events let you use any available hero you have.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »

Lame marque events let you use any available hero you have.

Who care? the point i think to sold soo many pack, yes? ;)
  • Steak and Eggs $1.99 all you can eat.
  • Probably going to be a marquee event to get her at 3 stars, with packs available to bump her to four. That's the usual routine. Shouldn't require Phoenix, since they aren't farmable and we just used them to get their ship. Needs to be something new; troopers would be my guess, since they've all been farmable and are STILL being sold in the store.
  • Remember they said the May 25th event may help with some of the gear crunch. So it sounds like there are solid gear rewards.
  • I suspect it will be a secret ability to gear up mods for free so you can sell them on for massive profit!
  • ive been constipated for 4 days..you wouldnt believe the relief i had today..also im hoping ugnaught is involved in the new goings on
  • All stores' items will be half-priced, their natural refresh time will be cut in half, and the daily Challenges will double their attempts.

:D

Or at the very least, add character shards to the Cantina nodes that don't have one.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Darknessie wrote: »
    I suspect it will be a secret ability to gear up mods for free so you can sell them on for massive profit!

Who's REALLY do that? Seems very awful programming lol :lol:
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Remember they said the May 25th event may help with some of the gear crunch. So it sounds like there are solid gear rewards.

Nice!... That would be cool!
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    3bf7cc2185ae09e48686e3044834989de9670adb619f359d314354a2f7ac2d9a.jpg
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Steak and Eggs $1.99 all you can eat.

Make steak great again lol
  • I just saw Forest Moon event in the game. And that event possible rewards are changed. They add mods (4 and 5 dots mods)
    Maybe it is a beggining of upcoming events series which offers different rewards.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    I am hoping it will require either the troopers or the Phoenix squad. I don't have neither but I don't really want her and it would be fun to read the outcries on forum :wink:

Lol... What if they were to introduce thrawn and you needed ATF to unlock him, would you be wishing for that now
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    3bf7cc2185ae09e48686e3044834989de9670adb619f359d314354a2f7ac2d9a.jpg

Muhahahaha (sounding evil like EP laugh)