Nerfed

191011121315Next

Replies

• CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    When rng reaches out and kicks you in the ......

https://youtu.be/ZQEfvcxZf9k

What? But it's soooo easy to solo...
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »

I know just need junk gear, junk mods enter and hit auto! I think that was my problem. I tried it on manual.
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member

I know just need junk gear, junk mods enter and hit auto! I think that was my problem. I tried it on manual.

Noob mistake. You'll get it next time.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Just tried it on P2 on normal with just Nute G8, Datcha G10 with junk mods, Scavenger G8 with decent mods....Managed 5 topples but I'm guessing that wouldn't be possible in Heroic....managed around 7,5 milion so I'm happy although I thought I over geared Nute so it took a bit too long for him to die :D But not investing anything more in them until the devs say what they are going to do with them (they will probably destroy them so not holding out hope0 :) It was a nice find though so cudos to Lugo :)
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member

What exactly are you trying to prove here? You know you could have retreated or force closed and started over? Oh I get it. Trying to prove it doesn't work that great. Nice try ;) You're doing it wrong. Maybe put some more crit chance on your jawas so it works next time.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Kane13 wrote: »

What exactly are you trying to prove here? You know you could have retreated or force closed and started over? Oh I get it. Trying to prove it doesn't work that great. Nice try ;) You're doing it wrong. Maybe put some more crit chance on your jawas so it works next time.

Probably trying to prove that it's possible but not a given. Seems like a good thing to prove to me. Might keep the Devs from deciding to "fix" this.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Should the Devs just nerf Lugo the player ? There isn't a bug to be nerfed so they should target the source of the problem.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    kerwyn wrote: »
    Should the Devs just nerf Lugo the player ? There isn't a bug to be nerfed so they should target the source of the problem.

They can only nerf what they can control.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    They should just leave it alone. It is what it is.
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member

Ahh, busted! You got me! Rng is a factor and it's not a guarantee the stars will align properly. You're right though. We could always exploit the game by force closing.
    cookie111.gif

• scuba
    14042 posts Member

That was actually my 8th or 9th try. I forgot enable AP mode. Out of those 8 or 9 tries I had 2 over 10%.
    It is not that it doesn't work that great because it does. The point is it is not so automatic with "junk mods, under-geared characters and simply putting it on auto" as many are claiming it is. RNG can easy kick this run in the private parts.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member

That was actually my 8th or 9th try. I forgot enable AP mode. Out of those 8 or 9 tries I had 2 over 10%.
    It is not that it doesn't work that great because it does. The point is it is not so automatic with "junk mods, under-geared characters and simply putting it on auto" as many are claiming it is. RNG can easy kick this run in the private parts.

@scuba Im guessing you probably have better mods than the average played in "weak guilds" too. I think most of those people would be lucky to hit 10%. ITS just not as gamebreaking as people make it out to be
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    ABNRAS wrote: »

scuba Im guessing you probably have better mods than the average played in "weak guilds" too. I think most of those people would be lucky to hit 10%. ITS just not as gamebreaking as people make it out to be

Yeah. I mean i know as stories develop things get exaggerated but how "simple" it is to solo p2/p4 with setup just kept spiraling
  • So now Nute and the two Jawa are worthless after putting all those resources into them...
  • DarthBravo wrote: »
    So now Nute and the two Jawa are worthless after putting all those resources into them...

Nope you can still do massive damage a legitimate way with Scavenger and clones.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    DarthBravo wrote: »
    So now Nute and the two Jawa are worthless after putting all those resources into them...

Nope you can still do massive damage a legitimate way with Scavenger and clones.

Nute lead could also still be really good in P3 with that comp I listed earlier... pretty sure you'd actually have to gear him up for that one though.
    Lugo wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    This thread made me think that a Nute lead with Teebo, Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, and R2D2 could stand a chance at soloing P3. You'd have to down the adds. Teebo's stealth would have to be omegaed to stealth the other ewoks. Use R2's stealth to cover him when it's down and target Nute to be left out of stealth since he can stealth himself. Ewok Elder could take back to back turns between his own basic attack's ability and Nute's leader. Teebo would go quite fast between Ewok Elder and the Nute lead, so should have no trouble keeping the B2's tm down and Ewok Scout could remove some if need be as well. The stealth should be plentiful enough to keep the counterattacks from coming too often too.

Yep. Tried it but Scouts chance at removing tm doesn't work to well without tenacity down. Might wanna swap him for dengar so you can do tenacity and speed down.

• Lugo
    417 posts Member

Nute lead could also still be really good in P3 with that comp I listed earlier... pretty sure you'd actually have to gear him up for that one though.
    This thread made me think that a Nute lead with Teebo, Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, and R2D2 could stand a chance at soloing P3. You'd have to down the adds. Teebo's stealth would have to be omegaed to stealth the other ewoks. Use R2's stealth to cover him when it's down and target Nute to be left out of stealth since he can stealth himself. Ewok Elder could take back to back turns between his own basic attack's ability and Nute's leader. Teebo would go quite fast between Ewok Elder and the Nute lead, so should have no trouble keeping the B2's tm down and Ewok Scout could remove some if need be as well. The stealth should be plentiful enough to keep the counterattacks from coming too often too.

Yep. Tried it but Scouts chance at removing tm doesn't work to well without tenacity down. Might wanna swap him for dengar so you can do tenacity and speed down.

Not realy. His leader is just about yhe only use for him.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member

I suppose. Letting him retreat or die for that would just be less chances for the B2 to gain tm and counter attack. I was thinking that since it wouldn't create a tm lock that his damage would be needed to. I know that losing a member of my tm team on the Rancor makes the whole team fall apart, but the leader ability isn't tied to the character, so Nute's different.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member

I suppose. Letting him retreat or die for that would just be less chances for the B2 to gain tm and counter attack. I was thinking that since it wouldn't create a tm lock that his damage would be needed to. I know that losing a member of my tm team on the Rancor makes the whole team fall apart, but the leader ability isn't tied to the character, so Nute's different.

Doesn't matter anymore. CG is getting rid of it.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member

Doesn't matter anymore. CG is getting rid of it.
    The change they are talking about making to his leader ability won't affect the comp I was discussing for the B2. It will still have the same amount of value for that one... was kind of the point I was making by bringing it up again. :wink:
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Can't escape him, he must die. Last time I tested escaping a leader their leading ability escaped with them
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member

Can't escape him, he must die. Last time I tested escaping a leader their leading ability escaped with them

That's interesting. Do you think that's WAI?
  • Woodroward wrote: »

Wai today of wai tomorrow?
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member

yeah not sure. I haven't tested it in a while but when my guild was doing a complete FFA I test with Barris lead and non zeta kylo. As soon as I escaped bariss kylo stopped healing at start of every turn.

Thinking about it more, it could be because escaping means bariss wasn't dead or alive so it was outside the scope of the mechanics of her ability and it may work for other leads that don't have to query the lead character stats.
This discussion has been closed.