1819 posts Member
    Gaining all empire leads would completly ruin the game:
    30% offense and meter removal from Zader, plus the Dots
    30 speed from Tarkin along with his other goodies
    Crit chance and ability blocks from Krennic
    And counter chance from Gar Saxon
  • AtlasMKx
    260 posts Member
    These just keep popping where people seem to think it's clever to theorize a Zeta upgrade that gives a leaders everyone else's leader skill.

Stop. It's unimaginative, it's been said before, and it would be game breaking. There would never be any reason to use any other leader ever for Empire. It's ironic you said crackling doom is already too powerful after coming up with that Zeta.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    AtlasMKx wrote: »
    These just keep popping where people seem to think it's clever to theorize a Zeta upgrade that gives a leaders everyone else's leader skill.

Stop. It's unimaginative, it's been said before, and it would be game breaking. There would never be any reason to use any other leader ever for Empire. It's ironic you said crackling doom is already too powerful after coming up with that Zeta.

I have a good idea for his Zeta.

All Empire/Sith leader abilities apply to allies.

That might put an end to the PITA squad.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Zombie961 wrote: »

Nothing that ruining the game. This 5 together gives you an trash team and all the leader abilities wouldn't change that
    Enemy AoEs (assuming all hit) you'd get this: 5 counters, Gar Saxon's unqiue triggers, letting him hit 4 more times, each with Krennic's 25% crit chance boost and protection regen on each one, apply debuffs with a total of a 57% potency boost (which also helps Tarkin's AoE). So Vader gets abilty block, Krennic tenacity downs, Palp shocks, and Saxon speed downs and with the bonus attacks resets his AoE. Now on offense the 30+ speed combined with Zader's turn meter removal would ensure almost no team gets to go without a previous tenacity up. The slowest on the team is Tarkin with 114 (assuming the rework doesn't change his stats) with the speed bump it's 144 which is on par with a lot of characters before mods are considered, and the fastest, Krennic at 129 would make him the 7th fastest in the game allowing him to instantly use his AoE to stagger the team, which followed by palp or Vader would not only trigger the stagger, afterwards Vaders lead kicks in to keep their meter down
  • Zombie961 wrote: »

Nothing that ruining the game. This 5 together gives you an trash team and all the leader abilities wouldn't change that
    Enemy AoEs (assuming all hit) you'd get this: 5 counters, Gar Saxon's unqiue triggers, letting him hit 4 more times, each with Krennic's 25% crit chance boost and protection regen on each one, apply debuffs with a total of a 57% potency boost (which also helps Tarkin's AoE). So Vader gets abilty block, Krennic tenacity downs, Palp shocks, and Saxon speed downs and with the bonus attacks resets his AoE. Now on offense the 30+ speed combined with Zader's turn meter removal would ensure almost no team gets to go without a previous tenacity up. The slowest on the team is Tarkin with 114 (assuming the rework doesn't change his stats) with the speed bump it's 144 which is on par with a lot of characters before mods are considered, and the fastest, Krennic at 129 would make him the 7th fastest in the game allowing him to instantly use his AoE to stagger the team, which followed by palp or Vader would not only trigger the stagger, afterwards Vaders lead kicks in to keep their meter down

That just might counter Chaze, GK, R2.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member

Look at qgj 30speed, dmg and foresight.
    Rebels do the most things alone without a leader
    And zaul yeah you know...
    And you really thing palps would break the game?
    Do you play the game?
    Yeah qui gon teams are pushovers on defense. Ever seen maul and Rex took the meta with their anti crit abilities rebels have been dead and maul is starting to get replaced by Rex. How would you counter this?
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    LOL you guys are insane. This would be so OP, the game would be broken. I'm very sorry some of you can't see that.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Palpatine does need a zeta. Empire needs some more love since the faction pass was very unimpressive.
  • ImaginaryAlex
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    LOL you guys are insane. This would be so OP, the game would be broken. I'm very sorry some of you can't see that.

And yet here we have a team that can give HoTs for each debuff, practically unlimited taunting, a reversal cleanse, a dispeller that can reduce CD and a leader that gives 10% Max Health and 7.5% TM for each Crit suffered, please consider that
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Drazz127 wrote: »

And yet here we have a team that can give HoTs for each debuff, practically unlimited taunting, a reversal cleanse, a dispeller that can reduce CD and a leader that gives 10% Max Health and 7.5% TM for each Crit suffered, please consider that

It's called dispel. You're welcome.
    My Boba also says thank you Chirrut, can you kill another one of your teammates for me?
    Everything you've listed is easily countered. Perhaps not by the toons you want to use, but there are plenty of them out there. And yes, Chaze is a little OP, so is DN. However there is a difference between being a little OP and being completely insane.
  • WattoisSnoke
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Here's an idea for double Zeta Palps...

Emperor Palpatine

Lightning Strike (Basic) Omega'd
    Deal Special damage to target enemy and Shock them for 3 turns. Then, Palpatine gains 15% Turn Meter for each Shocked enemy. (NEW) - 20% chance to Shock a second enemy.

Power of the Dark Side (Special) Omega'd '4 turn cooldown'
    Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to Stun them for 1 turn. Shocked enemies are Stunned for 2 turns and have their Shock dispelled.

Let the Hate Flow (Special) Omega'd '3 turn cooldown'
    All allies gain Offence Up for 2 turns and all units lose 5% of their Max Health. Palpatine recovers health equal to 150% the total amount lost and (NEW) 5% Protection for each unit that lost Health. For each Shocked enemy gain 50% Turn Meter and refresh the duration of Shock for 2 Turns.

Emperor of the Galactic Empire (Leader) Zeta'd
    Empire and Sith allies gain +32% Potency and Max Health. Jedi and Rebel enemies have -32% Potency and Evasion. Whenever and Empire ally inflicts a debuff during their turn, they gain 20% Turn Meter. Whenever a Sith ally inflicts a debuff during their turn they recover 20% of their Max Health. (NEW) - Whenever an Empire ally attacks an enemy, they have a 65% chance to inflict cleanse immunity for 2 turns (NEW MECHANIC) and a 65% chance to turn all positive status effects on the enemy into their negative counterparts. Whenever a Sith ally attacks an enemy, they have a 75% chance to gain Offence Up, Defence Up and Speed Up for 3 turns and a 50% chance to share these effects with a random ally.

Crackling Doom (Unique) Zeta'd
    At the end of each of his turns, Palpatine deals Special damage to all Shocked enemies and then deals Special damage to all Jedi and Rebel enemies. This damage can't defeat enemies. (NEW) - Shock cannot be cleansed and enemies who gain any positive status effects during their turn while Shocked will instead gain those effects negative counterpart. Empire and Sith allies who attack a Shocked enemy gain 10% Protection and Critical Hit immunity, Critical Chance Up and Health Up for 2 turns.

Thoughts? Would be a step in the right direction I believe.
    Post edited by WattoisSnoke on
  • Wearesyke
    218 posts Member
    I would sell every possession I have to buy palp to g11 if this was his kit
  • It would at least BEGIN to balance out the field against the Rebels.
  • Wearesyke
    218 posts Member
    Trust me man, I run a full sith team in arena. I have felt the rage for rebels too many times to count. That's why I would invest my soul to get this kit. It would at least give me a chance. I don't want to have to get chaze and Rex to stand a chance. I want to play with my super evil sith team and control the galaxy am I right?
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    I'd like to add (humbly) one thing to the leader ability, Whenever (not just during their turn, counters etc. should be too) an Empire ally inflicts a debuff steals 20% TM directly from target, whenever Sith ally inflicts a debuff, steals 20% of the targets max health.
  • WattoisSnoke
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Actually Boreas, I was gonna add something cool for Empire... a unique for Vader that provides Wiggs style synergy.

Darth Vader

What is thy Bidding, my Master? (Unique) Zeta'd

Whenever Darth Vader attacks an opponent, 50% chance to call an Empire or Sith ally to assist. In addition, Darth Vader gains +5 speed and +30 defence for every Empire ally as well as an additional +3 speed for each debuffed enemy. If Emperor Palpatine is present, he also gains these buffs. (Zeta) If Emporer Palpatine is Leader, Darth Vader's Leader ability is also activated while he is alive.

Just imagine this combo! They would certainly be viable with a full Empire team or an Empire/Sith team and could give a double Zeta lead!!! Give RG a rework to auto taunt and gain retribution, also have him retaliate every time Palpatine is attacked, ignoring taunt, throw TFP in with high speed and potency and a new Empire toon who is a healer/cleanser and watch the Empire rise again. :)
    Post edited by WattoisSnoke on
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Actually Boreas, I was gonna add something cool for Empire... a unique for Vader that provides Wiggs style synergy.

Darth Vader

What is thy Bidding, my Master? (Unique) Zeta'd

Whenever Darth Vader attacks an opponent, 50% chance to call an Empire or Sith ally to assist. In addition, Darth Vader gains +5 speed and +30 defence for every Empire ally as well as an additional +3 speed for each debuffed enemy. If Emperor Palpatine is present, he also gains these buffs. (Zeta) If Emporer Palpatine is Leader, Darth Vader's Leader ability is also activated while he is alive.

Just imagine this combo! They would certainly be viable with a full Empire team or an Empire/Sith team and could give a double Zeta lead!!! Give RG a rework to auto taunt and gain retribution, also have him retaliate every time Palpatine is attacked, ignoring taunt, throw TFP in with high speed and potency and a new Empire toon who is a healer/cleanser and watch the Empire rise again. :)

Well, honestly adding both leader abilities would be too much I'd say, but not too illogical the way EP uses Vader in SW universe, the other part, synergy is pretty cool in fact. As for the name of the unique ability, I guess that would be better between Vader and Marek (Starkiller) :), I'd like to see a unique on Vader shared with EP under the title: The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am :).
  • WattoisSnoke
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    That name could work too. I think the double Leader would be awesome. It could still be countered as everything has a counter (Vader dies and it goes away) and this duo would rightfully become the counter to all the OP rebel teams and to the seemingly ridiculous new Ashoka. You'd suddenly see classic Empire/Sith teams be at the top of leaderboards instead of the typical Rex/Maul norm atm. The speed increase, synergy attacking, TM manipulation, anti cleanse would be so fun. Oh you want to triple cleanse? Good luck as you'll most likely triple debuff yourself haha. Tanacity up? Na have some tenacity down lol! You want to stealth? Be careful as you may expose yourself instead!
  • WattoisSnoke
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Boreas, here's a different approach to a Vader Unique that might fit him a bit better.

The Empires Enforcer (Unique) Zeta'd

Whenever Darth Vader attacks an opponent, he has a 50% chance to call an empire ally to assist. In addition, Darth Vader gains +5 Speed and +30 Defence for every Empire ally as well as an additional +3 Speed for each debuffed enemy. If Emperor Palpatine is present, he also gains these benefits. (Zeta) If Emperor Palpatine is Leader, Darth Vader gains 100% Turn Meter whenever Palpatine is attacked, deals +100% damage on his next attack, ignores Taunt and inflicts the Armor Shred unique effect with his next Basic Attack. This Unique effect can't be Resisted or Evaded.

Coupled with the double Zeta idea for Palps I posted above, with him in the lead, these two could be quite deadly.