Level 90 release?

Prev1
So it has been close to 6 months of everyone being lvl 85. When shall we expect lvl 90 release? I feel a lot of the almost there guilds in Haat will need this. Since the current version has far too much difficulty. I mean months people have been abusing the zylo bug and gaining gk shards. And the character itself. Maybe release lvl 90 and rollback every Haat win that was obtained by zylo p1 clears. Remove the gear obtained. The levels bought with the credits earned and put them all back with the rest of us?

Replies

• Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Unless theres a new raid coming, lvl 90 is bad idea
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Not a good idea yet
  • Well lvl 85 is getting boring. Maybe they should release it prior to a new raid so they can work out the kinks before a new raid is in place
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    They should do that if they consistent with their rules. But lately i found out they..

Forget it
  • Juex777 wrote: »
    Not a good idea yet

Um....they did 75-85 so fast that some of us took 2 months to catch up. So I'm sure we could do with lvl 90 now
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Do you have 6 set of gold mods withthe right primaries and secondaries for arena and raid? If not, then you still have work to do!
  • It's going to cost ~10.3 million credits to level a single 5 person team. Really really not looking forward to that at all. There has to be other ways to address the stagnant state of the game.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Well lvl 85 is getting boring. Maybe they should release it prior to a new raid so they can work out the kinks before a new raid is in place

So I'm assuming you have maxed:

Jedi
    Sith
    Empire
    Troopers
    First Order
    Resistance
    Droids
    Ewoks
    Jawas
    and aaallll the Rebels

I guess it would be boring at that point...
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    They should do that if they consistent with their rules. But lately i found out they..

Forget it

I hear you. Criticize them in any way shape or gorm and get warned. Ifc I want content and a new raid. Combo ship character raid.
  • Brigger wrote: »
    Well lvl 85 is getting boring. Maybe they should release it prior to a new raid so they can work out the kinks before a new raid is in place

Jedi
    Sith
    Empire
    Troopers
    First Order
    Resistance
    Droids
    Ewoks
    Jawas
    and aaallll the Rebels

Not all. I've got like 60 7* 40 85+ about 8 more 7* coming soon. But all the content left is rng based and locked behind raids that give more challenge gear than raid gear. Oh and a solid guild who gets stalled in p3 Haat since everything has ridiculous amounts of health. Yet they let zylo be abused for months and months. But than hose people get to keep than hose heir rewards and future people don't get to have any rewards...
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Brigger wrote: »

Jedi
    Sith
    Empire
    Troopers
    First Order
    Resistance
    Droids
    Ewoks
    Jawas
    and aaallll the Rebels

Not all. I've got like 60 7* 40 85+ about 8 more 7* coming soon. But all the content left is rng based and locked behind raids that give more challenge gear than raid gear. Oh and a solid guild who gets stalled in p3 Haat since everything has ridiculous amounts of health. Yet they let zylo be abused for months and months. But than hose people get to keep than hose heir rewards and future people don't get to have any rewards...

So how does adding 5 more levels of grinding going to help?

What you really are asking for is more content, not a level cap increase. New game mode coming soon bro
  • Brigger wrote: »
    Brigger wrote: »

Jedi
    Sith
    Empire
    Troopers
    First Order
    Resistance
    Droids
    Ewoks
    Jawas
    and aaallll the Rebels

So how does adding 5 more levels of grinding going to help?

What you really are asking for is more content, not a level cap increase. New game mode coming soon bro

It let's our characters add more strength. Being more vI able in raids and arena and such. U missed the 20 speed secondaries since those don't drop anymore
  • JG44D2
    79 posts Member
    +1 and gear 12/13
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Forget it

I hear you. Criticize them in any way shape or gorm and get warned. Ifc I want content and a new raid. Combo ship character raid.

Don't care what new content are.. i'm expecting it too. Just be sure they make it RIGHT, and tested it before launch. All my investment is wasted. Jezz :rage:

Forget it

Don't care what new content are.. i'm expecting it too. Just be sure they make it RIGHT, and tested it before launch. All my investment is wasted. Jezz :rage:

You know it won't be tested. We are the beta testers. I've seen them adjust until power rankings at least.....20 times?
  • Unit not until
  • Krovv3n
    71 posts Member
    All increasing the level and gear cap does is extend the stick that the carrot is on.

It doesn't provide new or interesting content.

Rather than extending where existing toons need to get to before being useful again, they should just stick to releasing new characters as they have been doing and new content.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

Forget it

You know it won't be tested. We are the beta testers. I've seen them adjust until power rankings at least.....20 times?

OMG!! didn't they have their own tester departement? are u serious? with all that overprice greedy stuff they sold, u tell me they can't afford tester team. Dear lord, i'm invested in the wrong game :dizzy::dizzy:
  • Krovv3n wrote: »
    All increasing the level and gear cap does is extend the stick that the carrot is on.

It doesn't provide new or interesting content.

Rather than extending where existing toons need to get to before being useful again, they should just stick to releasing new characters as they have been doing and new content.

While on that topic. We need more farmable ships

Forget it

OMG!! didn't they have their own tester departement? are u serious? with all that overprice greedy stuff they sold, u tell me they can't afford tester team. Dear lord, i'm invested in the wrong game :dizzy::dizzy:

Players have been beta testers since this game has begun. As all the broken content is found and shared by us. Some Wai content even gets nerf ed because they didn't foresee a use. Nute is viable in one place in the game and he is thus made nonviable again
  • Asking for level increase to 90 will not make you happy... and zylo does not net an haat win. Actually... p1 is the easiest phase. If your guild cannot clear p1 without zylo, then you will not comelette the rest of the raid
  • ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    Asking for level increase to 90 will not make you happy... and zylo does not net an haat win. Actually... p1 is the easiest phase. If your guild cannot clear p1 without zylo, then you will not comelette the rest of the raid

We can complete phase 1 easily. But all of you who have exploited this bug clearing up those pesky jedi teams to be used elsewhere is where the imbalance began. Of course jedi are a bad call for p2/4 but they do alright damage in p3. Another phase that requires all hands on deck. I'm just saying yall cheated get over it and give back all of your Ill gotten rewards
  • It seems you're salty about the late fixes/nerfs whatever you call them. I don't think any guild that has completed HAAT did it exclusively because of zKylo. He helped complete only the easiest of the phases. If you can't complete p1 normally, then you definitely can't do the rest. And "nutini/lugo" or so was something that was OBVIOUSLY not planned and didn't need any strategy or farming (the goal of raids).
  • Actually... my guild did quite nicely before kylo began. All kylo does is give us a head start at reset. And I only attack til death during phase 1. So joke is on you.
  • We use teebotine/chirpatine on phase 3
  • Fix mods before level 90....how bout dat....
  • It seems you're salty about the late fixes/nerfs whatever you call them. I don't think any guild that has completed HAAT did it exclusively because of zKylo. He helped complete only the easiest of the phases. If you can't complete p1 normally, then you definitely can't do the rest. And "nutini/lugo" or so was something that was OBVIOUSLY not planned and didn't need any strategy or farming (the goal of raids).

So you deny using zylo? I mean think about what I said. You used 2 or 3 people to clear a whole phase. Thereby allowing the 250 characters intended to be used elsewhere. Thereby giving an advantage. So give back your rewards. The gk, gear, credits and start over again
  • Lots to do before level 90.. remember, alot of toon stats were fixed by the last level increase... also alot of unbalances that were fixed with new gear levels.
  • You want 90 and G12/13 with the power creep / balance issues we currently face? Seriously?
  • ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    We use teebotine/chirpatine on phase 3

So do we.