Whats happen after Gear 12

evoluza
2619 posts Member
What colour after Gear 12?
When do we get this?
Have we to wait 3 Year's for Level 100 Gear xxx
Changing gear 12 to an gold circle and go the way like gear 7-11?
This game is all about upgrading and i miss the part when i can focus on my Favourites. I know this topic is HOT HOT HOT. Personally i for me only downloaded this game will i like upgrading my Favorite Characters to an enormous Level. The grinding is the biggest part and contend from this Game.

Replies

• Are you level 85 g11 yet? No? Well then please don't ask for it. It takes A WEEK to farm ONE piece from g10 to g11.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I read some theories and the best said; level 90 gold gear, 95 Red gear-3 tiers, 100 platinum gear .... after that Game reset. So about 2-3more years.
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    gear 13
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    I'm more than happy to have a level increase, gear increase, mod tier increase, etc. as far out as possible. The gear grinding is already ridiculously slow as it is and with so many new characters recently, there's a lot to grind.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    The game uninstalls itself...
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    KueChael wrote: »
    I read some theories and the best said; level 90 gold gear, 95 Red gear-3 tiers, 100 platinum gear .... after that Game reset. So about 2-3more years.

I will never get why red over gold. A long wait coming with this theorie, really disappointing.
    It's Yellow not Gold
    Can I interest you in some Gold bars?
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • All toons that reached g12 will get nerfed..
  • DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    What happens after gear 12. That's easy Gear 13, next question please.
  • Ekeen88
    23 posts Member
    Are you level 85 g11 yet? No? Well then please don't ask for it. It takes A WEEK to farm ONE piece from g10 to g11.

I love people who get on here swing their weiner around thinking they are better than someone because they dropped 5k into a cell phone game.
  • I like turtles.