Ahsoka Image in the Sith Temple

Okay so I get that Fulcrum Ahsoka doesn't get a Phoenix tag. My understanding was that this is before she meets the Phoenix Squadron. If that's the case then why is the image that was used taken from the Sith temple when she fought Vader? This is the last time we see her in rebels, not the first. Was she just never a part of the crew?

Replies

• She was not part of the crew to keep her hidden from Vader and the Emperor. She was Hera's informant and was hidden from what I understand on a Empire occupied planet that was rich in the darkside of the force to mask her presence.
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... Fair enough.
  • Protensis wrote: »
    She was not part of the crew to keep her hidden from Vader and the Emperor. She was Hera's informant and was hidden from what I understand on a Empire occupied planet that was rich in the darkside of the force to mask her presence.

Not even that, she was an informant to all Rebels not just Hera, she was simply redirected to Hera when there was information about her sector.

Ahsoka has never been part of any squadron.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    They should give her a "Part Timer"-tag :lol:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • BlazeSA
    134 posts Member
    Part time Jedi, part time pheonix, part time night sister...
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    Ahsoka was NEVER part of Phoenix Squadron or any Squadron at all. She was a Fulcrum, one of many Rebel informants. She worked with the Phoenix Squadron's Jedi a few times, but didn't even interact with non-Force sensitives much. She is no Phoenix

But she did rise from the ashes of the jedi order...joke.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    Omeah wrote: »
    Ahsoka was NEVER part of Phoenix Squadron or any Squadron at all. She was a Fulcrum, one of many Rebel informants. She worked with the Phoenix Squadron's Jedi a few times, but didn't even interact with non-Force sensitives much. She is no Phoenix

But she did rise from the ashes of the jedi order...joke.

d5f51450f97582bd71489b1d1d178959.jpg