Ability Material MKIII

I would love an option to buy these in the cantina shipments with the other materials.

Replies

• Yeah I'm not sure why they offer Mk1 and Mk2 when I have so many of those in excess already and Mk3 is what's limiting me from upgrades.

Then again, 200 cantina tokens for a single upgrade item is ridiculously overpriced. At least give us 3 for that amount.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Slushie wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not sure why they offer Mk1 and Mk2 when I have so many of those in excess already and Mk3 is what's limiting me from upgrades.

Then again, 200 cantina tokens for a single upgrade item is ridiculously overpriced. At least give us 3 for that amount.

Stack of 5 would be nice at a higher price.

I've been stuck trying to upgrade my dark side mission team while my PvP team gets all the abilities.
  • MKIII is the carrot. You need something to bottleneck your abilities and make them a long term goal.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I think it would be better to give us more for the same price. Of you actually buy them you sacrifice character shards. Characters that can only be farmed from cantina shipments are kind of a pain
  • How about making AM MK lll's available in shipments as well. Similar to the Ability Materials that are available when you unlock shipments at the higher level. I believe it was level 50 or so. Dont remember.
  • They almost never drop on the JC shard farming
    level. I'm hoping they drop more at higher levels because I'm almost done with JC.
  • I think the drop rate/gather rate of the purple ones is about perfect.

If you finish GW you get 3-5, plus quite rarely one drops from squad cantina. So you can level up one main team ability a day. Twice a day if you also have the ability mats daily which drops 4-6.

If you could max out all abilities easily straight away, imagine how much incentive and sense of achievement would be lost from playing every day?