When do we get the 40th Anniversary gift with the Farmer Luke shards?

Slewfoot
910 posts Member
Anyone overseas get it yet? Im curious to see how many shards we get.

Replies

• KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I would like to know as well! I was 21/30 last night and I am trying to race towards 6* ASAP. I'm at 9/85 so i have some work to do. If we are lucky enough to get about 50 shards, I should be good. Even the folks in Asia won't know for a while though.
  • 25th of May.
  • Live in Indonesia, and event was start an hour ago. I can't join the event because my luke not active yet. Yes, my account is old and they don't give me any Luke shard.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    August
  • It'll be 50. Enough to unlock him for those that don't have him activated.
  • Kentang12
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It'll be 50. Enough to unlock him for those that don't have him activated.

Nope, if you have an old account. They give you jawa instead Luke when start the game

Edit : finally got 50 shard luke after more than 12 hour since the event start in my country
    Post edited by Kentang12 on
  • Ere742
    50 posts Member
    I haven't got them, I live in New Zealand and the event started 8 hours ago I have done it twice already still no shards for Luke.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Kentang12 wrote: »
    Live in Indonesia, and event was start an hour ago. I can't join the event because my luke not active yet. Yes, my account is old and they don't give me any Luke shard.

Same here :(
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

Nope, if you have an old account. They give you jawa instead Luke when start the game

The update says everyone will get luke shards with a million credits and some other stuff
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    1mil sounds like giving out full char but im sure that wont be the case lol.

"40th Anniversary gift
    You’ve all been waiting and it’s finally begun. It’s time to prepare for the Hero's Journey! Use these gifts to help Luke prepare for his Hero's Journey as he embarks on the path to become a member of the forgotten Jedi Order.
    Luke Shards
    1,000,000 Credits
    36 MK I Ability Mats
    27 MK II Ability Mats
    12 MK III Ability Mats
    5 Omega Ability Mats
    15 Tier 4 XP Droids"
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    I think only after that 'interesting' flash event :/ with no Luke to solve
  • DatBoi wrote: »

The update says everyone will get luke shards with a million credits and some other stuff

But it also hinted that this is something to happen in August.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

These new flash events are different from the new incoming game mode
  • now! 50 shards
  • DatBoi wrote: »

I think the other mates have this right. I just received the said gift delivered via inbox.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Just got the gift and it repeats the blurb about preparing Luke for his heroic journey in August. Might have to 7* him...
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member

I think the other mates have this right. I just received the said gift delivered via inbox.

@RushForGoals How many shards did you get?
  • I rate in August luke episode V
    Then eventually luke VI
  • Woodroward wrote: »

Ability mats, omega and credits
  • Woodroward wrote: »

As DarthGazza pointed out, 50.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    So if you didn't had him before the question basically is, is it worth to farm the other 180 shards to get him to 6* for the other rewards (1 Zeta, 3 Omega and some gear I guess). (I wouldn't).
    Or will we need a better Luke for upcoming events to get Jedi Luke shards later on. This could be the "journey" they meant. Hmmmm...
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Live in Indonesia, and event was start an hour ago. I can't join the event because my luke not active yet. Yes, my account is old and they don't give me any Luke shard.

Same here :(

Check again dude :) I receive the gear after 12 hour since the event start