When is Baze going to be available again?

Prev1
Riktoven
144 posts Member
edited May 2017
not this gambling for shards, but straight up purchase?

I might as well jump on the bandwagon, because I sure as heck can't beat them.

I just killed wedge, biggs, and rex with zaul, zavage, SA at full health, but cannot hurt these guys even at 6 and 5 stars on the enemy chaze.

do damage, watch them heal to full, repeat until match timeout.

I have tried Boba, which can work, but he rarely survives to get more than 1 turn.

I'm out of ideas. Anything can win on offense? I'm calling bull on that.

NERF this ridiculous pairing, or let me buy baze so I can play too.

Responses with counters are welcome, but before you respond, understand that us normies don't, and never will have GK.

Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• I was gonna say Jedi handle Chaze pretty handily but since that involves having Kenobi and 2 zetas I'll just be here...
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fawkward%2Fjustin-timerlake.gif
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    135 views, and not one counter proposal.

So blatant, so cash cow.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Nihilus. Everyone got him for free and he's perfectly viable at 3 and 4 stars. Can't heal after being annihilated.
  • Millwright2309
    94 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I literally just beat a chaze kenobi wiggs team with my zader(L) zid, zoba, zylo & tfp team. Wedge lead
  • Use tfp works every time
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Lol I said this about Krennic this morning and got ripped but with Baze it is okay.
  • I was gonna say Jedi handle Chaze pretty handily but since that involves having Kenobi and 2 zetas I'll just be here...
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fawkward%2Fjustin-timerlake.gif

Chaze ain't a problem for Jedi. Nihlus and faster R2's are.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    I am running Zaul, DN, SA, EP, and swap the last spot around trying to find a solution. Zavage, Vader, Boba, I don't have my LS toons geared high enough to compete in arena.

Sith are my primaries. It's not that I can't ever beat chaze teams, but I truly have no idea how to get through chaze under a wedge lead if DN dies before chirrut or baze, which seems to be more rng dependant than the choices I make.

If my chaze opponents were in control, not the ai, I do not see winning with a zaul team being possible. So many tactics completely nullified. Use SA to hit one of the two, and they immediately heal so zavange can't finish them. Apply a debuff, and watch it get turned into more heals.

It just seems so wildly, insanely, laughably OP that I can't even read the other threads discussing it for fear of having a stroke. There is no rational way to look at them and defend them. I say this as someone who thinks Zaul is ridiculous as well.
  • You're running a solid team it might end up being zeta dependant on your leader. In the same breath gear levels and mods could make or break the most solid of teams
  • He will be available AFTER they fix him
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Hopefully never :)
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Nihilus pretty much squashes chaze.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Not if Nihilus succums to constant wiggs pounding while baze re taunts every other round.

• B2... That is all
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    The only way to kill either of them while both are alive seems to be the 1HK attacks (DN, Boba, Vader if by some miracle the debuffs haven't already been converted to HOT).

That's not extremely messed up to anyone else?

Really?

I'm fine as long as I can kill one of them, but that really does seem to require one of the above 3 toons, or a team built around assists. But why would anyone do that when for the low low price of X hundred dollars you can have Chaze AND an assist team?
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    B2... That is all

There we go...I will try that, but I am still at gear 8 or 9 with B2 I think. best suggestion so far.
  • Baze is available on light side node 9-C hard.

To answer your question, he will be available whenever you reach that node.
  • ScoPi
    54 posts Member
    Palps is my go to. His shock prevents the heal.

Hit them with a debuff so churrit/Kenobi/Rex cleanses, then go in with palps to stun. Once he can't heal he is thwarted.

That being said, also much easier to kill if churrit is gone first since he won't counter anymore.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    dude, don't pretend that one hard node (that no, I still can't beat) is free to play.

Everyone who has baze paid for him or hacked a tourney.
  • My understanding is that the price of Baze shards in shipments was just dropped from 80 crystals per share to 50. Light side hard 9c may be a slow farm, but it is a farm, I have unlocked Baze and have him half way to four stars now without ever buying shards from shipments, and by the time I have him geared enough for arena I should have the fourth star, which is totally viable.

Except for perhaps the very best Sith squads there are basically no squads that can defend against even much weaker squads unless they have GK or Chaze.
  • Riktoven wrote: »
    dude, don't pretend that one hard node (that no, I still can't beat) is free to play.

Not sure if you're trolling or just ignorant. I'm 100% F2P who has a max gear 6* Baze. I farmed him to 5* from the shard shop, farmed him from day 1 he was released in 9-C which took him to 6* and I just recently started buying him from shipments. Currently 34/100 to 7*.
  • Rystarvz
    85 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I use Zaul, Zavage, SA, STrooper and DN and I do fine. On my other account I use Chaze, DN, Zylo and Rex and also do fine.

They can be beat.

If Baze is constant taunting you are doing something wrong. Once you remove his taunt you should be able to kill off Wiggs then working on Chirrut last (or Annihilate him) so Baze doenst keep taunting.
  • I got my Baze out of the first 8 card chromium pack I ever bought. I didn't even know he was any good this was just a phone game to pass the time while I was in the hospital a few months ago bored out of my mind.

Now I run a Chaze Wiggs team and feel dirty. Not dirty enough to not use it though!
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Gearing my chaze now g8 baze g7 chirrut. Chirrut is 6* baze is 62/65 atm. I have luck in megapacks lol
  • Riktoven wrote: »

I have a four star Baze and I neither hacked a tourney nor paid for him. I bought him for crystals in shipments (which I earned for free in arena) and have been farming his hard node. On my way to five stars.

• Baze was never in a tourney. Back when I was f2p I got him from shard shop to 5*, and he's 7* in my inventory now.
  • I top 50 and sometimes 20 with hk,b2,88,je, r2z2...I can beat triple cleanse and zfinn and any rebel squad. Zaul Is what keeps me outta top 10. So as someone else said try b2 he is so amazing
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    B2, Boba, DT, Nihilus all work especially if you protect them with a solid tank
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • I found b2 next to useless against them. A fast Boba is best for me.