Will my team scale well?

SemperRabbit
48 posts Member
edited December 2015
I'm relatively new to the game, but I just today found a solid team that works well together. I just wanted to solicit advice on whether it will scale well into the end game and continue to perform as well as it is now. Details are as follows:

4* 5G Ima-Gun Di (Leader)
4* 3G Barris Offee
4* 4G Jedi Consular
4* 5G Mace Windu
4* 5G Cad Bane

All of them are at Lvl40 and they finally allowed me to break into the double digits in the Arena. Should I continue upgrading, or should i seek replacements for some. Thanks for the help.

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Unless you plan to spend buckets of money most of your squad will promote very slowly or not at all.

Check where each of your Heroes shards can be found and consider how long it will take to promote them to 7★

This leaves you with the main options coming from shipments in GW, Cantina, and Arena, and to a lesser degree Heroes with shards on Cantina mission nodes.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • All but CAD are farmable right now. I would keep going if you enjoy it.
  • I agree with cythis except i would start work on a replacement for windu.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Replace Cad Bane too if you are willing to invest $ in forming an all Jedi team for your Ima's leader ability
  • I'm relatively new to the game, but I just today found a solid team that works well together. I just wanted to solicit advice on whether it will scale well into the end game and continue to perform as well as it is now. Details are as follows:

4* 5G Ima-Gun Di (Leader)
    4* 3G Barris Offee
    4* 4G Jedi Consular
    4* 5G Mace Windu
    4* 5G Cad Bane

All of them are at Lvl40 and they finally allowed me to break into the double digits in the Arena. Should I continue upgrading, or should i seek replacements for some. Thanks for the help.

You are in a bind here and it's unfortunate that EA created a large group of characters that are unfarmable for F2P players. I would have preferred another advantage be given to paying customers since I would expect EA to cater to someone paying over a free player so I get their idea, just not their execution of it. With that said, you got dealt a hand here that could be good if you bankrupt yourself and that is a shame. The posts above have given you some good advice and if it were me, I would have used those characters as long as I could and eventually, sidelined them all and chosen another team. You are Level 40 now but hopefully, you didn't buy Chromium to upgrade this team, nor waste shards on useless players. If you didn't do this, you can still build a endgame team although it will take some time.