Which character is more important on the game?

KyJoe_Cool
1873 posts Member
edited April 2017
Both of these characters shards can be earned through the monthly events.
Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ

Which character is more important on the game? 94 votes

Emperor Palpatine
94%
SarcodinoLilpupObi1_master1Zombie961NightloresNDSnyderTaramelWiggius_TownsoLevlAu5t1nBradGoodyearAlanis6The6Bull6coeussFirmanColliiSpkolimikkonatorLohkarrLiamtbqh 89 votes
Grand Master Yoda
5%
vincentlondonDontSteptoThissamjpTooLSkunkoman 5 votes

Replies

• Emperor Palpatine
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Both of these characters shards can be earned through the monthly events.

Please say why you chose your answer! Thanks :wink:
  • Emperor Palpatine
    Yoda is just pure garbage. He does nothing to benefit a team other than a full Jedi team but even then he is limited. Whereas palpatine is very versatile and can be used in a variety of teams
  • Yoda does better with almost any group once you zeta his Battle Meditation. Can pretty much drop foresight on the whole team even if he don't have it right off the bat. But still Palps tends to hold onto teams better.
  • Emperor Palpatine
    Yoda's real,y only good under a zeta qui gon lead, palp is one of the few characters that can be effectivily used on any team
  • Emperor Palpatine
    Yoda seriously needs a well deserved rework
  • Emperor Palpatine
    Yoda is only useful really under a Jedi/ZQGJ lead ... as long as he has a zeta for his Battle Meditation.

But agree, EP is far more useful in many different scenarios
  • Emperor Palpatine
    Yoda REALLY needs a rework! Come on he is a Grand Master!
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Emperor Palpatine
    Yoda REALLY needs a rework! Come on he is a Grand Master!

Completely agree.
  • I have neither, but when I see Emperor, I killed him first because he's a big threat....but when I see Yoda, sometimes I kill him first because he has the lowest health and easiest to kill
  • Collii
    47 posts Member
    Emperor Palpatine
    Yoda couldn't beat the emperor in the film and he can't beat him in the game either.
  • Emperor Palpatine
    EP is way more powerful than Yoda, who is (1) weak (2) squishy and (3) can't synergize well with others than Jedis.
  • Emperor Palpatine
    The Emperor is a lot more versatile. Yoda has Battle Meditation and foresight which make him annoying, but he needs a Jedi team to shine. Palpatine has a lot more utility and fits into way more team formations.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Emperor Palpatine
    Yoda is a nice character to have, but in teams he is one of the characters that can be swapped out for others. EP works with a few different teams and whereas Yoda is limited to a Jedi team. EP also has abilities that debuff the an enemy team from the start and buffs his team. Also applies shock which is a couple of debuffs all in one.
  • Emperor Palpatine
    I love Yoda, only recently did i start to understand how he works on a full Jedi team. However i'll have to go with Uncle Palpatine as he is definitely more versatile.